PDA

View Full Version : Olympics TT?

racerx573
01-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Where's the TT report?

Admin
01-12-2004, 08:13 AM
They will be up soon, I have been extremely busy, and I don't want to rush through them.

Pappy
01-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
They will be up soon, I have been extremely busy, and I don't want to rush through them.

dont lie to him:p

he is posting them with the same speed he maintained in the tt event:eek: :blah:

QuadJunkies
01-15-2004, 12:41 AM
Cool~~~~~~I cant wait for this report....!!:cool: :macho

quadrcr161
01-19-2004, 11:59 AM
bump for the coverage, if you could call it TT. why dosent TT racing get any support?

QuadJunkies
01-19-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
bump for the coverage, if you could call it TT. why dosent TT racing get any support?

I agree!!! It doent get NEARLY enough Recognition
:grr:

Admin
01-19-2004, 12:09 PM
I haven't forgot the TT pictures, but I have just been so busy keeping up with other current events, writing several articles for publication, and building my race quad for Texas.

I hope to have the TT up soon, but it will be posted along with the PRO XC Race

QuadJunkies
01-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
I haven't forgot the TT pictures, but I have just been so busy keeping up with other current events, writing several articles for publication, and building my race quad for Texas.

I hope to have the TT up soon, but it will be posted along with the PRO XC Race you have been a busy guy!!!:macho , but I wonder why TT doesnt get much Recognition as much as other racing in general........:confused:

quadrcr161
01-19-2004, 12:32 PM
I wonder why TT doesnt get much Recognition as much as other racing in general........

i dont know, most Mx's i know act like it and oval is an easy race, " ill just go do some doughnuts in the yard and practice for an oval race" thats most peoples mentality. they say its expensive, but so it MX.

EXriders Admin, not argueing about it, you are doing the best coverage of any place i have seen. keep up the good work. it just always seems like oval/TT is always on the back burner with any kind of coverage, magazine and other types of news. wish there was a way to change it.

Chef
01-19-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
. it just always seems like oval/TT is always on the back burner with any kind of coverage, magazine and other types of news. wish there was a way to change it.

I've always felt that way too...Everybody thinks its easy...and it is easy, to be slow. There have been alot of guys who race MX and think they could just come out and dominate TT here, and they come to one race, finish dead last, and dont show up again. Its kinda funny to me...

Pappy
01-19-2004, 12:50 PM
lots of hooters at TT races...i like'em:devil:

jlhughes750
01-20-2004, 11:41 AM
I'll be the first to say it!!!! If u want more TT coverage get out there and get it for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to see more local D6 coverage so i started going and getting it.. Harlen wanted more Xc coverage so he's goin out and gettin it!!!!!!

If anyone out there goes to a great track or races in a great series and u want to start seeing it on here.... then make it happen..... Harlen can't do it all... he can't even do half of it!!hahahaha anyway, Exriders is doing an awsome job with its race coverage, its free, its imformative,its fun, great pics and great friends!!!!!! If u want to see your series, get involved and make it happen.... You can do it!!!!!!!

later, J

QuadJunkies
01-20-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
I'll be the first to say it!!!! If u want more TT coverage get out there and get it for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to see more local D6 coverage so i started going and getting it.. Harlen wanted more Xc coverage so he's goin out and gettin it!!!!!!

If anyone out there goes to a great track or races in a great series and u want to start seeing it on here.... then make it happen..... Harlen can't do it all... he can't even do half of it!!hahahaha anyway, Exriders is doing an awsome job with its race coverage, its free, its imformative,its fun, great pics and great friends!!!!!! If u want to see your series, get involved and make it happen.... You can do it!!!!!!!

later, J and Ill be the second to say, I have been posting about our series for the last 6 wks!:huh not sure if its much interest to most since only a few responded, but I do try and promote it as much as I can;) I will be doing some racing coverage this summer with a TT series and a few other events

quadrcr161
01-20-2004, 12:36 PM
i never once said he wasnt doing anything bad. he has some of the best coverage out there. i was just making a general statement. now since im back riding im going to try to get some places around alabama back going. and then ill try to get some coverage. good job on all the coverage and the site. ive started hanging out here more then the other sites i use to visit.

racerx573
01-28-2004, 12:16 PM
bump

And the Super TT was a lot like a real TT Track. I liked it a lot, as soon as the MX bikes are done, I am buying a sway bar and some TT tires/rims!!!