PDA

View Full Version : Which suspension setup do you prefer?

AndrewRRR
01-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Ok, for a national-level quad, which setup do you prefer and why? I especially want to hear from people who have ridden both Roll and Laeger.

lil400exman
01-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Never ridden a LOBO II but a t-pin is a truly great design. Bumpsteer is almost eliminated. I heard that with stabilizer that its out of this world. It was for me when i rode a reg t-pin. It steers so light and the suspension action was very very very smooth. I really like them and i will choose them when i have to choose between the 2.....................a t-pin redsigns your front end. A LOBO II also works with your stock stem etc. It doesnt change it as much as a T-pin can...........also check out johns new a-arms out...........they are t-pin.............really really great and cheaper than those other high end setups...................:macho

Dave400ex
01-11-2004, 06:47 PM
The Arens front end setup will feature a different type of spindle. It is not like the Laeger that looks like a stock setup. Should be interesting.

AndrewRRR
01-13-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Dave400ex
The Arens front end setup will feature a different type of spindle. It is not like the Laeger that looks like a stock setup. Should be interesting.

When is he releasing this bad boy? I'm hoping to get started on... oops, I've already said too much ;)

Dave400ex
01-13-2004, 03:06 PM
He is working on them still. Trying to finish all the little details up. I would think before to long.

AndrewRRR
01-14-2004, 11:54 AM
Cool, I'll have to look into it if they come out soon.