PDA

View Full Version : William Yokley Invadeds Florida

SECCRS
01-11-2004, 03:25 PM
I show up to this weeks FTR (Florida trail riders) race in Polk City, FL. Just to look over in line at registration to see a familier face but just cant place it. I stare and stare I'm like I know this guy but where. Then it comes to me HOLLY SHIZNIT where going to get are butts kicked its William Yokley.

And sure enough thats what he did. Bye completing 6 laps to everyone else did 5 laps. And I myself had the pleasure of having him pass me twice. Its unbelivable how fast he is. You see it on tv and your like there not going that fast, well you will never hear me say that again. The 2nd time he was passing me was in a field I just gave him a big thumbs up and yelled "YOU DA MAN" and I got one back from him. 2 seconds later I look up and he's gone again.

Rumor was that Greg Trew (FL NATIVE) was going to show on his new YFZ 450. But I guess he was unable to make it.

Good luck to you guys in TX and we'll all see you at RD 2 in Palatka, FL.

Also if your going to be in Florida before round 2, FTR is having a Harescramble at the infamous GATORBACK MX PARK the weekend before the rd 2.

check out the ftr web site for more info www.floridatrailriders.org

Doug Parker

ILGNCC400EX
01-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Yep....Yokley seems to be the most happiest dude on the track. It's hard to see William without a smile on his face....BTW....if ya don't mind me askin....what was he ridin'?

Quad4x4
01-11-2004, 06:37 PM
There was a rumor he was testing a 450 Kaw?????:huh

Smokey
01-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Last I heard Willaim is still on Suz.

SECCRS
01-12-2004, 03:35 AM
He was riding the z 400

Bonnie Cook
01-12-2004, 07:28 AM
Without a doubt, Yokley is stepping up the bar and getting serious this year. My hat is off to the man. Not only is going to be hot this year, but he wont stop smiling.....Guarantee it!!

seatec
01-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by SECCRS
I show up to this weeks FTR (Florida trail riders) race in Polk City, FL. Just to look over in line at registration to see a familier face but just cant place it. I stare and stare I'm like I know this guy but where. Then it comes to me HOLLY SHIZNIT where going to get are butts kicked its William Yokley.

And sure enough thats what he did. Bye completing 6 laps to everyone else did 5 laps. And I myself had the pleasure of having him pass me twice. Its unbelivable how fast he is. You see it on tv and your like there not going that fast, well you will never hear me say that again. The 2nd time he was passing me was in a field I just gave him a big thumbs up and yelled "YOU DA MAN" and I got one back from him. 2 seconds later I look up and he's gone again.

Rumor was that Greg Trew (FL NATIVE) was going to show on his new YFZ 450. But I guess he was unable to make it.

Good luck to you guys in TX and we'll all see you at RD 2 in Palatka, FL.

Also if your going to be in Florida before round 2, FTR is having a Harescramble at the infamous GATORBACK MX PARK the weekend before the rd 2.

check out the ftr web site for more info www.floridatrialriders.org

Doug Parker

btw. your link says trial not trail riders. thats why it doesn work.

SECCRS
01-12-2004, 09:56 AM
fingers work faster than the mind some times

www.floridatrailriders.org

Thanks for pointing it out.

Doug

seatec
01-12-2004, 10:07 AM
De Nada SECCRS

cdalejef
01-12-2004, 06:34 PM
If you see him tell him have all kinds of crap for him from the banquet....even a broken table :eek2: