PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for your sponsors

dirtmomma
01-11-2004, 09:28 AM
I'm just wondering what you guys do for your sponsors & the awards banquet?? Last year we ordered a plaque for our one that donates the $$, I'm just wondering cuz my son has quite a few that would be a lot of plaques. So help me out here I'll do a quick run down of what thye do for us,
Roofing Co- $$
R&D engine- free machine work
AC racing- small discount
RIDE motorsports-10-15% discount
Embroidery by Pauls- she pbuys our coats & embroiders them for free plus feeds us at the races
I think thats all of them so what would you guys do??? A plaque, a pic,????????? HELP!!!

bradley300
01-11-2004, 09:38 AM
ive never done anything at the end of the year, but all thru the year, i hand out quadshop buisness cards like candy on halloween and any time atvs come up in a conversation, i mention them. i also try to make sure jeff knows i talk about them alot

Out_Sider
01-11-2004, 10:28 AM
i dont do anything for mine, except hand out a chit load of amsoil cards :p

coryatver
01-11-2004, 10:39 AM
I think they like pics and send them your results

redroost85
01-11-2004, 01:30 PM
This is what I get/do from my sponsors:

Cycle City-me-contingency dollars-they-exposure

McCann's Powder Coating-me-discount on pc, discount on parts, free tech help-he-exposure

McNett Performance-me-serious tech support-he-much exposure

Bucks Fabricating-me-he cuts me a check, use of company flatbed to haul the quad-he-serious exposure

All of my sponsors get an 8x10 framed picture of me with the appropriate hat/shirt on with the quad. Various updates throughout the season, various promotional things dealing with their specific business, etc....

I am very grateful for my sponsors and they realize that. Doing well (in racing) is important, but I think being a better spokesperson is even more important. It's all about how you represent I think.:)

bmw500hp
01-11-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
This is what I get/do from my sponsors:

Cycle City-me-contingency dollars-they-exposure

McCann's Powder Coating-me-discount on pc, discount on parts, free tech help-he-exposure

McNett Performance-me-serious tech support-he-much exposure

Bucks Fabricating-me-he cuts me a check, use of company flatbed to haul the quad-he-serious exposure

All of my sponsors get an 8x10 framed picture of me with the appropriate hat/shirt on with the quad. Various updates throughout the season, various promotional things dealing with their specific business, etc....

I am very grateful for my sponsors and they realize that. Doing well (in racing) is important, but I think being a better spokesperson is even more important. It's all about how you represent I think.:)

lol A free TOW VEHICLE plus CASH!....vs a discount on parts for your quad..

Roost, you are the man! And I bet you got that one not just from being a winner on the track but a winner in the pursuit of a mutally beneficial business deal.

dirtmomma
01-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Thnks for the replies! I think I'll jut make up some nice pics w/ the names & then for DJ I'll get one of him w/ his quad & trophies & w/o his helmet for once LOL!!

redroost85
01-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks Mike! I look at it this way. I am not the fastest thing out there, nor do I have all the top of the line equipment.

But, all of my stuff is always clean and neat. Most guys at the track know me and that I am approachable. I don't take myself that serious, but I race hard. I want to win, but I also want to drive myself home at the end of the night too, lol!

I want to keep racing and they want their product, name, business, etc...to still be out in front of everyone. Making them realize this is what it is all about!:D