PDA

View Full Version : women help!!

01-10-2004, 11:59 PM
well i just got me a new girlfriend:D , and i really like ehr but my problem is when ever i try to talk to girls i cant seem to think of anything good to say,.. i just freeze up i mean if i didnt say something inccredibly stupid in our 5 minutes of dead silence there would be no more talking!! now i heard somewhere that a couple of you guys are some smooth talkers, so please help me!!

sly400ex
01-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Tell her she's got beautiful eyes.....trust me, it works.....;)

Sportrax10
01-11-2004, 12:01 AM
How old are you?

01-11-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Tell her she's got beautiful eyes.....trust me, it works.....;)

yea i mean after that lol we will be talking about something for a while then just sileence

01-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Sportrax10
How old are you?

is that gonna change your answer??:confused:

Sportrax10
01-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by member
is that gonna change your answer??:confused:
yes

01-11-2004, 12:04 AM
yes

how much?? and btw im not in this just for sex if that what u guys are thinking

sly400ex
01-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Man, I see your about 14....woman trouble should be your last trouble in the world right now, but if it is, just be yourself to her.....that's what makes a real relationship!

01-11-2004, 12:06 AM
Man, I see your about 14....woman trouble should be your last trouble in the world right now, but if it is, just be yourself to her.....that's what makes a real relationship!

well yea but i dont think about her all the time lol i just want to be able to talk to her and not freeze up and look like an idiot:p

sly400ex
01-11-2004, 12:08 AM
well yea but i dont think about her all the time lol i just want to be able to talk to her and not freeze up and look like an idiot:p

Just have confidence in yourself, that's what's gonna make or break it......:)

01-11-2004, 12:09 AM
accroding to my YES (youth education service) program teacher i have yet to discover myself:rolleyes:

Sportrax10
01-11-2004, 12:10 AM
how much?? and btw im not in this just for sex if that what u guys are thinking

OK when I was younger I was like that too... Im not anymore though so maybe thats your problem... If your REALLY atracted to her your probably afraid that you will screw it up... So just be friendly with her for a while untill your used to talking...(like talk about your quad) and then do things like bring her riding with you so you have things to talk about... If theres anything shes really into ask her questions about it. Like if shes into horseback riding then ask her if she has a horse...

Other then that IDK...

sly400ex
01-11-2004, 12:13 AM
accroding to my YES (youth education service) program teacher i have yet to discover myself:rolleyes:

Well listen to it then...your young...which is good.

But this is my experience, I could had sooo much when I was young, but I didin't work on it until I was older (19ish).... I I dont; regret it, I I just built a really good foundation.....for the future......

my words of wisdom.

Sportrax10
01-11-2004, 12:13 AM
Talk to her like you talk to your friends...(kinda like being yourself)

sly400ex
01-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Talk to her like you talk to your friends...(kinda like being yourself)

Key word........BE YOURSELF!!!!!

That's all!;)

01-11-2004, 12:17 AM
so as soon as my yes teacher tells me who i am i will do just that!!:o

sly400ex
01-11-2004, 12:22 AM

Man!!!! Cmon, you know who you are !!! And be him!!!!

Sportrax10
01-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Key word........BE YOURSELF!!!!!

That's all!;)
Yep, and if your anything like me... The best thing I talk about is my quad... And if your not annoying about it she will like it too...

A good friend got a g/f that was like into rap and stuff like that.:huh
Anyway now she has a 300ex, helped us FIX his Blaster, and help us turn his lawn tractor into a loud, fast SOB. Soon well have her listening to country....:devil:

sly400ex
01-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Yep, and if your anything like me... The best thing I talk about is my quad... And if your not annoying about it she will like it too...

A good friend got a g/f that was like into rap and stuff like that.:huh
Anyway now she has a 300ex, helped us FIX his Blaster, and help us turn his lawn tractor into a loud, fast SOB. Soon well have her listening to country....:devil: ;)

Sportrax10
01-11-2004, 12:26 AM
LMAO:p

I really hope your not serious.. If you were then you need confidence...

01-11-2004, 12:26 AM
lmao

01-11-2004, 12:32 AM
holy chit i just tried "being myself" with a friend!! it works.... sorta lol well... i also got a little help from www.becomeaplayer.com :D :p

sly400ex
01-11-2004, 12:32 AM
The best girl I ever had

......my 86 KX 80 , she rode a further wheelie on it then I did!

Key was.... I was myself!;)

01-11-2004, 12:35 AM
The best girl I ever had

......my 86 KX 80 , she rode a further wheelie on it then I did!

Key was.... I was myself!;)

you best women was your kx 80??:confused: what did you do kiss the tail pipe when it was hot and tell your friends you had rough sex last night?

JTRtrx250r
01-11-2004, 04:58 AM
Man, I see your about 14....woman trouble should be your last trouble in the world right now, but if it is, just be yourself to her.....that's what makes a real relationship! yep..
and if that dont work...find someone as boring as you LOL j/p

If you cant be yourself...its all just an act, dont try to be something your not, if she's not cool w/ ya how you are...keep lookin man

I remember that feeling...just keep asking her questions about herself,find out what she likes

But remember....girls like puppets..they just wont have very much respect for them haha

be yourself dude,less to have to make up LOL:blah: :devil: :D ;)

Foxyangel0425
01-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Whatever Jerry says DON'T listen to him :D

j/k jerry ;) (well not)

blondie69
01-11-2004, 08:40 AM
Ahh, dude, I got the same problem sorta. (Just its not that I freeze, its just I'm not very talkative, to anyone, until I'm confterable around them) You'll be able to talk to her when you feel more comfterable around her. But just tell her if there is silence "I'm sorry...I'm just nervous around gurls I really like, and my mind goes blank" or something like that. No doubt if there is silence tho, she's a bit nervous around u too then.
Dunno if that helped or not:huh

AtvMxRider
01-11-2004, 08:45 AM
and btw im not in this just for sex if that what u guys are thinking

Then you must be a teenager................:devil:

JUSTINcredible
01-11-2004, 08:59 AM
thats what i was like at first when i started to go out with my gf and after a while its just like talking to one of your friends and you dont even think about it. so just give it some time and i bet soon it will be no problem for you;)

QuadJunkies
01-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Ahh, dude, I got the same problem sorta. (Just its not that I freeze, its just I'm not very talkative, to anyone, until I'm confterable around them) You'll be able to talk to her when you feel more comfterable around her. But just tell her if there is silence "I'm sorry...I'm just nervous around gurls I really like, and my mind goes blank" or something like that. No doubt if there is silence tho, she's a bit nervous around u too then.
Dunno if that helped or not:huh Thats just it too... Getting to whre you feel comfortable with her ,being around her, you will be able to relax more . Heck just tell her that your kinda nervous, she will appreciate your honesty !!!! I know we arent in your shoes going throguh this ,so its easy to say, but I used to be that way myself a little too!Now look at me.... YOU CANT EVER SHUT ME UP!!!!:p :o

86350x
01-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Ask her if she shave's that yet.......................:D

J/k, being somewhat quiet is always good. Women seem to like listeners better anyways.:rolleyes:

Chef
01-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
YOU CANT EVER SHUT ME UP!!!!:p :o

Aint that the truth....:blah:

QuadJunkies
01-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Aint that the truth....:blah: http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif :D

Moded86R
01-11-2004, 09:26 PM
I used to be the same way.I think you will grow out of it.Plus this relationship is pretty new.Your not going to be comfortable around her right away it takes time.2 weekends ago I went out with this girl.She was younger than me.(I am 18 she was 15)Anyway all friday night she said maybe 2 whole sentences.I was trying to get her to talk.But she wouldn't.Saturday night it got a little better.By sunday morning we where talking just like old freinds.All was great grand and wonderfull till I found out she was talking to 3 other guys at the same time.I haven't talked to her since.

Don't try to put on a front though.Just like the other guys said be yourself.And if she really likes you she won't care if you say something stupid or not.We all stay stupid stuff from time to time.(Girls are worse about than guys IMO)

SGA
01-11-2004, 11:17 PM
:D http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif You say :D.

I bet its more like :( http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif

What up girl!;)

QuadJunkies
01-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by SGA
You say :D.

I bet its more like :( http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif

What up girl!;) Hey Darlin! I say. YOU GOT MAIL!!!!!:D

wilkin250r
01-12-2004, 10:19 AM
Get HER to talk. People love to talk about themselves...

SGA
01-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Want to get her attention? Reach in your pants, pull it out and shake it at her.

Women love to touch mens wallets:D

AtvMxRider
01-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Pull it out and shake it at her.

Works for me most of the time..................:devil:

Mxbubs
01-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Be honest and be confident...

Hahaha...Correy (400gurl) helped me get my ex back, only to be cheated on!

Thanks alot Correy! hahahaha....just kidding, but get those pics girl!

Berry
01-12-2004, 06:20 PM
when i like a chick ill go up too her and pretent i just wann talk too her and be cool. if she knows you like her than she will act kind of shy too. so act cool and she will open up and you guys will have fun. talk her *** off if you gotta, if she doesnt like you then theres nothing you can do about it so why not give it a shot?

310Rduner
01-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Blondie 69 : "Ahh, dude, I got the same problem sorta. (Just its not that I freeze, its just I'm not very talkative, to anyone, until I'm confterable around them) You'll be able to talk to her when you feel more comfterable around her. But just tell her if there is silence "I'm sorry...I'm just nervous around gurls I really like, and my mind goes blank" or something like that. No doubt if there is silence tho, she's a bit nervous around u too then.
Dunno if that helped or no"

Thats just it too... Getting to whre you feel comfortable with her ,being around her, you will be able to relax more . Heck just tell her that your kinda nervous, she will appreciate your honesty !!!! I know we arent in your shoes going throguh this ,so its easy to say, but I used to be that way myself a little too!Now look at me.... YOU CANT EVER SHUT ME UP!!!!:p :o

Yeah Tegan.. just open up to her.. just relax and let the good times flow:devil:

QuadJunkies
01-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Blondie 69 : "Ahh, dude, I got the same problem sorta. (Just its not that I freeze, its just I'm not very talkative, to anyone, until I'm confterable around them) You'll be able to talk to her when you feel more comfterable around her. But just tell her if there is silence "I'm sorry...I'm just nervous around gurls I really like, and my mind goes blank" or something like that. No doubt if there is silence tho, she's a bit nervous around u too then.
Dunno if that helped or no"

Yeah Tegan.. just open up to her.. just relax and let the good times flow:devil: :eek: :o :p :devil:

OldQuadDad
01-12-2004, 09:33 PM
ask her about her family. maybe you have something in common with one of her bro's or maybe her dad.
most girls that have there head on straight have a good relation ship with there father even though they may not act like it.plus if you hit it off with pops you'll be able to spend more time with her and work on your vocabuary. cha'ching!!!!!

nuttynewt
01-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Ask her if she likes to smoke pole, and if she does, maybe you won't have to worry about talking for awhile...

Atreyu
01-13-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by nuttynewt
Ask her if she likes to smoke pole, and if she does, maybe you won't have to worry about talking for awhile...

:p :macho

JTRtrx250r
01-13-2004, 02:10 PM
Ask her if she likes to smoke pole, and if she does, maybe you won't have to worry about talking for awhile... lmao:D

UglyMotha™
01-13-2004, 02:18 PM
tell her, she has nice elbows, works everytime.........

best thing you could do though is just be yourself

jaspurx
01-13-2004, 05:09 PM
Come on man , just be yourself. be open and honest.
let her get to know the person that you are , not someone you think she wants you to be.
thats the key

QuadJunkies
01-14-2004, 12:04 AM
Ask her if she likes to smoke pole, and if she does, maybe you won't have to worry about talking for awhile... ROFLMGDFAO!!!!! Well if she dont.Then shes not worth keepin anyways.....:eek: :eek2: :o :devil:

you know Im JP;)

popo
01-14-2004, 02:39 AM
wow, wait till your married, sometimes you can't find enough to argue about.

Silence is golden, you get my age you will enjoy it.

sickmojave
01-14-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by popo

man you got that right. sometimes I wish the wife would just STFU :eek:

JTRtrx250r
01-14-2004, 03:52 AM
ROFLMGDFAO!!!!! Well if she dont.Then shes not worth keepin anyways.....:eek: :eek2: :o :devil:

you know Im JP;) Oh no your not!!:devil: :D

QuadJunkies
01-14-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Oh no your not!!:devil: :D I cannot tell a Lie. Ok. Im not joking.....If she cant dip the wick........:eek: then shes not a keeper sorry......:( :devil:

SGA
01-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by popo

Popo's right, sometimes silence is so nice. Sometimes I sit in the easy chair at night, after everyone is in bed, TV off, look at a book or whatever.
I think everyone needs some quiet time, lets you sort things out.

UglyMotha™
01-14-2004, 11:45 AM
I cannot tell a Lie. Ok. Im not joking.....If she cant dip the wick........:eek: then shes not a keeper sorry......:( :devil:

oh geeze, well that bout sums it up................. i can honestly say i've seen everything on exriders :p

QuadJunkies
01-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Popo's right, sometimes silence is so nice. Sometimes I sit in the easy chair at night, after everyone is in bed, TV off, look at a book or whatever.
I think everyone needs some quiet time, lets you sort things out. Quiet time? Whats Quite time??? BTW. What is TIME ?? I never have enough of it.....:confused:

You know us women....... we love to.......http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif

AtvMxRider
01-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
man you got that right. sometimes I wish the wife would just STFU :eek:

LOL they don't like it when you tell them to STFU :eek: :( :devil:

SGA
01-14-2004, 01:42 PM
I guess im lucky. My wife is not much of a talker. On the other hand, I am a chatter box. I guess opposites attract.

markk
01-14-2004, 01:58 PM
NICE SHOES________AAAAAAA_____WANA F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that gets em evey time lol try it lmao

BassBunny26
01-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Well just cuz I'm a chick and I should know...I dig it when guys talk about music and their quads...I love really dramatic stories about what a guy's done....:rolleyes: :devil:

-dEe-

Narly R
01-14-2004, 07:24 PM
Well if you have things in common you guys shouldnt have much trouble talkin... I have a friend and he has a talking problem, he is kinda differnt though. Sometimes things just come out, and then she walk off, and hes just like wtf....?:confused: :rolleyes: (Funny though)

Just ask her questions, and get to know her better. It will grow into a convo.;)

jaspurx
01-14-2004, 08:28 PM
Why not take her for a ride on your quad.

Not a white nuckles kinda ride , an old folks home , put put kinda ride. 1st , 2nd , 3rd gear , just take a little joy ride , look at natures gifts , talk about the sites you can see along the way.

Of course where I ride there are some skinny dippin` ponds , and some other fun spots.

but just be yourself man.
At the very least she`s with you cause she wanted to get to know you , SO , show her what you are all about.

If you are into freestyle or hillclimbs , maybe you can talk her into taking a few pics of you in action ( worked for me a few times! )

You may be surprised where a quad can take you.

It is also a good way to find out if she is a screamer....... I remember a woman I was dating......... wait a minute , this is an all ages forum........ nevermind! valid I.D. required for that one!
anyway , go for it man!

01-14-2004, 08:30 PM
my old gf was the dangerous type so i was takin her for a ride and she said "floor it B****" i thought it was funny too cuz she didnt think my 400 went as fast as it did... yea she was used to the speed of my p300:devil: :devil:

SGA
01-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by jaspurx
It is also a good way to find out if she is a screamer....... I remember a woman I was dating......... wait a minute , this is an all ages forum........ nevermind! valid I.D. required for that one!
anyway , go for it man!
Do tell!:blah:

Narly R
01-14-2004, 09:18 PM
ROLMAO! I wont tell if you do!;) :D :p

jaspurx
01-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Awwww come on , I do not want to come across like a sex crazed teenager , or pervert!

I think you can guess

She really liked going riding...hint...hint

Screams like in a horror movie......... then I slowed down , and screams were heard like a diferent kind of movie heh heh heh
her husband went NUTS over the whole deal...lol

SGA
01-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by jaspurx
her husband went NUTS over the whole deal...lol
This just keeps getting better and better! Tell us more!

Narly R
01-14-2004, 10:28 PM
ROLMAO........:blah:

jaspurx
01-14-2004, 10:32 PM
too bad I do not have a scanner
But haaaa , she was a whole lot of fun , a really sweet girl who was really into me , and likewise lol

Mxbubs
05-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Girls are really interested in a guy that is interested about them. The things they like, who they are etc. Show interest in her likes.

If that doesnt work, there is always Alcohol..:D

redrider69
05-11-2004, 08:11 PM
ok i used this one the other day worked awsome and i made it up off my head..... ok take her hand put it on ur heart and ask her if she knows what it is if she is stpid like my gf she will say what then say its urs and then shell be like what and then u say my heart and then there shouldnt be much talkin after tht

Quad18star
05-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Dude just be yourself .... don't try to impress . Ive been in those silent moments a few times ..... when that happens just ask her what shes thinking .... guaranteed she'll ask you the same , then tell her you're thinking about her and about how you guys met or whatever. Works for me most of the time . If you're not up for that .... just talk about stuff you guys might both like ... music , movies , cars , etc .... Also depending on how long you guys ahve been together ... bring her a rose out of the blue .... girls seem to like it for some reason .... can write on the little card they gave you .... " Thanks For Being Who You Are " ;) Give it a shot ... tell me how it works :blah:

86350x
05-13-2004, 01:21 AM
In a moment of silence, reach out and grab one of her boobs.

J/k, read the post above.

batgeek
05-13-2004, 01:53 AM
5 pages of advice summed up in 4 words:

six pack of beer.

RMX500
05-13-2004, 03:05 AM
"nice shoes, wanna f**k?"

girls will take you high and leave you low dude. but i guess everyone has to learn at some point. best bet is the second she starts getting moody and sleeping with your best friend or her ex, kick er' to the curb.

SmokinEX
05-13-2004, 09:57 AM
take her out to a party and have a few beer, you'll have a great time with her and be relaxed so you won't run out of things to say

400exmom
05-13-2004, 10:31 AM
beer?? i think someone said he's 14~ if so your 2 years older than my oldest son~NO BEER!:)

i do have a tip to share with you though about girls~same thing i told my boys...

get her pregnant and she'll get 25% of yer income for 18 years;)

Quad18star
05-13-2004, 02:48 PM
400exmom ... I'll remember those words before anything happens ..... 25% for 18 years ..... Prolly make me wanna just go to sleep instead of having fun . ;)

05-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
beer?? i think someone said he's 14~ if so your 2 years older than my oldest son~NO BEER!:)

i do have a tip to share with you though about girls~same thing i told my boys...

get her pregnant and she'll get 25% of yer income for 18 years;)

you dont gotta worry about me gettin anyone preg! .. yea im 14, and we whatched an std movie at school and all i can say is yikes! i dont want herpes or sphyillis... or genitail warts:eek2:

Quad18star
05-13-2004, 08:44 PM
you dont gotta worry about me gettin anyone preg! .. yea im 14, and we whatched an std movie at school and all i can say is yikes! i dont want herpes or sphyillis... or genitail warts:eek2: LMAO .... Ya keep your pecker in your pants for a few more years .

LTandRaptorider
05-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
LMAO .... Ya keep your pecker in your pants for a few more years .

LMAO!

Except my little pecker does all the thinking...:p

Quad18star
05-13-2004, 10:32 PM
LMAO .... Mine does also but I'm old enough so it's alright :blah:

To whoever started this post .... put the song Amazed by Lonestar on a CD ... when the moments get tense slap this song on . If this doesn't get things going , you're at a lost cause . I've yet to see a girl that doesn't like this song ... hell I'm a guy and I like this song :confused: . It's probably one of the best songs ever written and sang . Was a Top 40 hit for MANY weeks .

86350x
05-14-2004, 11:50 AM
If your buds with her, just give her a great big reach around next time you see her:confused: :macho

I always got away with that:cool: