PDA

View Full Version : 01 mx banshee for sale/trade

bansheerooste02
01-10-2004, 07:40 PM
I have a 01 mx banshee for sale/trade. i have pictures but i do not have a clue how to put them on here, so if you want pics email me, im wainting a 400ex, kfx, z, cannodale, yfz it dont matter what, but i want it over a 400cc bike and i would like to see some mods on them.

01 banshee
dynoport 2 into 1 exhaust
lonestar axcaliber axle +2
rear titan turftamers on Douglas beadlocks
ac bumper
ac nerfbars pro pegs
pro taper handlebars
black fullbore plastic
front tcs shocks w/rezzies
boost bottle

ive never had problems with the bike very nice, sounds great, VERY fast
if someone will post pics for me ill send them to you.....email me if you want to trade or buy, make sure your in around my area, mayfield ky is my location

fas400ex
01-11-2004, 08:55 AM
i pm'd ya! take a look and let me know if your interested! my signature should go over all my mods i am sure a few are missing! is your bike setup for woods? do u have 2 into 1 carb or dual carbs? tors??????????
phil

da_rider26
01-13-2004, 10:20 PM
its a great bike, never had any problems with it, the next thing i was going to buy was the 2 into 1 carb but i never got to that, but that pipe gives it a lott of low end, compared to the normal shee pipes or any of the twin pipes, it can be a good trail bike, when Kim Kunhle raced the banshee in the GNCC pro class he used Dyno port two into one, so its good for trails and mx. its a smoother hitting pipe that ensures minimal shifting in a tight course, or trail. if you got a 2 into 1 carb then this thing would be grout for low end trail riding. i have a boost bottle that supossebly helped out the low end, but i sitll have the stock carbs on with boost bottle and pipe improoved a whole lot with this and im sure the 2 into 1 would help a whole lot more

06-25-2005, 08:33 PM
ill give you a $100 for your front plastic