View Full Version : New Pink & White M&M's-----for a great cause!

Foxyangel0425
01-10-2004, 07:33 PM
New Pink & White M&M's!

There are many women out there who have breast cancer. Lets do all we can to support this cause.

New Pink & White M&M's! The makers of M&M candies has teamed up with the SusanG. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to raise funds through the sale of their new "pink & white " M&M candies. For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the
makers of M&M's (Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the
foundation.

The next time you want a treat, please pick up a bag (now sold in stores nationwide) You will be donating to a great cause and satisfying your sweet tooth.

Please pass on to all your family and friends. Thank you

http://mindscraps.com/s/contrib/lilly/sten1pinkgreen.gif

theTman
01-10-2004, 07:55 PM
cool..ill have to get me some of them!

Quad18star
01-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Thats awesome . Always great to see companies teaming up with organizations for a great cause . I know too many women around my area that have had breast cancer or have died from it . I'll be sure to pick up a bunch of bags , M&M's are great . Maybe this website should put together a ride this summer and help support a cause like this or any other type of illness. I'm sure theres a few people that visit this site , that have known atleast one person that has had cancer . It would also bring a more positive public response to the way the general public looks at us atv guys if we were to do soemthing like this . Just a thought .

Glow Plug
01-10-2004, 09:15 PM
I'll have to go and see if they have any at the store during lunch on monday :)

Foxyangel0425
01-11-2004, 08:30 AM
Thanks everyone for your support....i to have known way to many people that have had or died of cancer too. Its affects many people and many peoples familes/friends etc. So please everyone do your part to help!! Besides it sure does make a great Valentines present! ;)

Quad18star: thats a good idea having a Exriders ride to help raise money for breast cancer research...maybe we can talk to Guy, Pappy, Rico about it!

JOEX
01-11-2004, 10:37 AM
MMmmmm.... M&M's are my favorite:D

cool 300ex
01-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Do they still make M&M's that aren't opink and white? LOL

dirtmomma
01-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Do they still make M&M's that aren't opink and white? LOL

:huh Does it really matter what color they are?? It's for a good cause!! I think it's great, my fav color is PINK :D I'll be buying them up LOL

zephead400ex
01-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Thats awesome! My mom is in remission from breast cancer so I think this is a really cool idea! Support breast cancer research. The more research, the less great people we lose!

blondie69
01-11-2004, 12:13 PM
MMmmmm....M&M's...I'll make sure to pick up some of those:D

Now if u dudes wannna continue seeins women w/ breasts...u pick up some of them pink n white M&M's!:blah:

Foxyangel0425
01-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
MMmmmm....M&M's...I'll make sure to pick up some of those:D

Now if u dudes wannna continue seeins women w/ breasts...u pick up some of them pink n white M&M's!:blah:

LOL that was good Tegan!!! http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/otn/realhappy/bigok.gif

http://www.smilies.okipages.com/s/otn/realhappy/jump.gif