PDA

View Full Version : Wrecked my dad's truck today

Moded86R
01-10-2004, 07:02 PM
Well today I was heading home from work.I was taking a little detour to check and see if one of my buddies was home.

Well he wasn't home so I make a left and head down this street.At the end of this street there a T.Plus you have to stop before some railroad tracks and it is pretty steep downhill that makes it pretty hard to see.

I see an f-150 coming so I stopped I looked on both sides of me and it was clear.As soon as I pulled out I see a gold little car.(Some type of little foreign deal)Coming right at the side of me.I didn't have time to react and the other driver didn't do anything.

Well after the impact I look over andf see the driver.(An old lady)Balling her eyes out.I unlocked the door and asked her if she was alright and she said no my chest my chest.She was balling.I don't think I have ever seen someone with so much emotion.

Well to make a long story short.My dad's truck isn't to bad.The car was so low that it hit the bumper and the wheel.It put a pretty good size dent in the driver fender.And it bent the tie rod.The other car is probably tottalled.It was pretty bad.

The truck got towed home.And her car I don't know.I didn't have a up to date proof of insurance in the truck.So I had to go home and get it.When I gave it to the cop he said he was out at the hospital and the lady is alright.It made me feel so bad when I looked over and saw her screaming and crying.I honestly did not see her there.I just looked.

The cops where really cool about the whole thing.I acctually liked them.Me and cops from another town nearby don't get along very well.But these where very nice guys.The fire department on the other hand was a joke.Basicly they got there stood around and put some oil dry on the road and swept it up.

All this happens then I come home and get to watch the Rams loose.

This just ain't my day.

stepupmx
01-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Go panthers!
haha

Damm dude that sucks about the truck and that old lady. Glad no one got killed.

Guy400
01-10-2004, 07:24 PM
Just be glad you're OK. My best friend's wife's cousin (follow that:huh ) was just killed in a wreck Thursday night. He was passing a car and lost control of his truck. He was 17 and wasn't wearing a seat belt:(

Juggalo
01-10-2004, 09:48 PM
yeah be glad your ok, hope that lady doesn't decide to be shady and sue. what did your dad have say about this?

Moded86R
01-10-2004, 11:11 PM
My dad past away a year ago.That is why this sucks so bad.It is alright.Like I said it's not destroyed or anything.But I have to fix the tie-rod tommorow so I can take it to the body shop to get an estimate.

The cop said the lady had to have been speeding.Which it doesn't really matter.But the thing is she didn't react to it at all.She just plowed me.There was about 5 foot of light black marks.

Two weeks ago my cavalier blew a head gasket.That is why I was driving his truck.Just until I get my car fixed.But now I messed 2 vehicles up in two weeks.Great.

I got great luck I swear......

Stepupmx

That hurts man.That game was crazy though.I thought we lost it then I though we won it.And then I started to get mad.And then I got really mad when he caught that ball and was gone.Then I knew it was all over.That was a long one to.5th longest game in NFL history.

WhiteBros400ex
01-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Yea man be glad you are ok.Hope that old lady does ok to, and hope you dont get sued.

Juggalo
01-10-2004, 11:17 PM
wow i'm really sorry to hear that, but it sounds like everything will work out fine now so at least thats good.