PDA

View Full Version : hello

IronManNatalie
01-10-2004, 06:53 PM
hey everyone!
thanks for all the great reports and comments! It means alot to know I have fans out there. Im just an amature at takin pics but I like to do it. Im workin real hard this year to win a championship this year and w- eastcoast behind me , and of course all my other great sponsers behind me , I think I have a great chance!! Anytime anyone sees me any where feel free to come up and talk. I like meetin new people.

later everyone

JOHN NATALIE JR #13

300exOH
01-10-2004, 06:57 PM
How's it going? It's nice to hear from a down to earth racer. Best of luck in '04. Hope to see you at the penton race.(if I make it this year LOL)

We're all rootin' for ya!

300exOH
01-10-2004, 06:59 PM
By the way welcome to the site!

gibson400ex
01-10-2004, 06:59 PM
i was sitting next to you at Southwick on that little like table where over the fence part and i didnt knwo it was you and if i knew it was you i would of been to scared to talk to you.......lol...i really love your bike and would do anythign to sit on it:D Good Luck next year! and i'll be wathcing you at the nationals i go to.....

Will you be going to the Virginia Beach race?

also do you have a screen name? Mine is Gbaby22duece........i wanted to ask you soem questions about racing next year because it is my first time........

F0URZER0ZER0
01-10-2004, 07:00 PM
natalie...you racing motorama this year?

IronManNatalie
01-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Hey thanks for the "down to earth" If you guys see me some where , if I have time you can sit on my bike , ride it around and help me work on it too:D ha ha . Nah you dont have to do any work.

gibson400ex
01-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by IronManNatalie
Hey thanks for the "down to earth" If you guys see me some where , if I have time you can sit on my bike , ride it around and help me work on it too:D ha ha . Nah you dont have to do any work.

are you serious[:eek2: :eek2: you are my new favorite racer:D even though you and JJ and Dustin are my fav:D would you seriously let someone ride it? or sit on it? i love the tc exhuast sounds great on our cannondale. Also do you have your own track?

do you have a s/n so i can talk to you about racing?

gibson400ex
01-10-2004, 07:27 PM
o ya and what quads do you and your girl freind have?

and how many yfz's will you have for next race season? i was talking to Jason Kovac of EastCoastAtv and he said everyone is changing to yfz's.

nofear911
01-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey John,
Good to see you on here. What all type of events are you gonna run this year? Are you heading into Western Pa any this year?

ny300exrider
01-10-2004, 07:55 PM
welcome john, i admire you as a racer and rider, your awsome and help me push myself to get better too. welcome to the site and good luck with the races

gibson400ex
01-10-2004, 07:57 PM
He has been a real role model for me and he pushed me to to start to race......i hope to be as good as you one day and hope to race you some day to...........:D

WalshKFX
01-11-2004, 05:27 AM
Well John. I ve seen you alot up at rausch Creek. I was there when you and Dunk hit 110ft double. Pretty sick stuff:cool: Well welcome aboard and i hope to see you racing at Southwick, then ill def. come say hi to you.

Later

Tony

BlasterBTW
01-11-2004, 09:03 AM
Hi John,
I've seen you at Rausch when you and Dunk hit the 110ftr also, great stuff :D I'll be up at Rausch alot this year and I hope to meet you some time! Welcome to the website!
Bryan

Out_Sider
01-11-2004, 10:12 AM
Welcome to the site. You are, and have always been my favorite racer!! Maybe i'll see you at some of the Nationals..if i can go.

IronManNatalie
01-11-2004, 10:19 AM
well Im not real good at usin computers so you all have to forgive the mistakes. I will be at motorama this year. Yes I would let people ride my bike around{gently of course...he he..}. And Im honered to be considered a role model! My g/f and I r both riding YFZ's this year. I have 3 and she has 2. I will be racin all the mx nationals and as many of the cross country races as possible. I wont be able to go to the v-beach race cause its on the same dayas a national.

I think that any of the pro racers would be happy to talk to anyone. Its just sometimes things are hectic and they dont have alot of time. But im sure they all feel just like me and r honered to talk and sign autographs. We are no different than any one else, just ride a different class!

400exBro
01-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Hi John,
i think you are an amazing race, and you are one of my favorites to watch, i wish you the best of luck on the up coming season...

Would you happen to have any pictures of your yfz450?? I am planing on buying one soon.

gibson400ex
01-11-2004, 12:56 PM
well Im not real good at usin computers so you all have to forgive the mistakes. I will be at motorama this year. Yes I would let people ride my bike around{gently of course...he he..}. And Im honered to be considered a role model! My g/f and I r both riding YFZ's this year. I have 3 and she has 2. I will be racin all the mx nationals and as many of the cross country races as possible. I wont be able to go to the v-beach race cause its on the same dayas a national.

I think that any of the pro racers would be happy to talk to anyone. Its just sometimes things are hectic and they dont have alot of time. But im sure they all feel just like me and r honered to talk and sign autographs. We are no different than any one else, just ride a different class!

Wll i have talked to pro racers and by far you are the coolest alot of them dont even like a kid to go around one( meaning there quad)........But it is to bad you cant make it to the Va beach race:( I wish you and your g/f luck and i wish both of you a Good 04 season:D

you,dunk,dana,Mike walsh,Nate dogg(nate walsh),Patt brown and some others are my ideals......I dont knwo if you saw but our Trailer was parked right next to patt browns and i was wondering did you see it? we had a 40 footer with Gabriel Racing on it?

Ryan
01-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Welcome to the site, John :cool: .

Best of luck for you in 04.

KrazyKid300ex
01-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Hey John,
Man, your one of the greatest riders to me. I look up to you because you ride and yfz too and you are just plain sick. The 110ft double was sick. I remember being there. Ill def. come say hi to you at the tracks. Tell me, how do you like the yfz? Anything new parts on it for the 04' season? You going to lend me one of the yfzs if i need it? lol... Best of luck to you in 04!

NTPRacing#19
01-11-2004, 02:51 PM
hey ironman

I met you for the first time at the first Nacs Mem race and your 310 was having head and gasket problems, i was that tall goofball talking to you about the track and quad and stuff. i was wondering how did you get that nickname? its tuff.

Eldon

gibson400ex
01-11-2004, 03:08 PM
isnt there a track named after him?

ScreaminZ400
01-11-2004, 07:57 PM
yea dude i sat on ur YFZ at Rausch and u showed me how the stabilizers work the unbelivable!

MXcutie
01-11-2004, 08:07 PM
WHAT UP BESTEST CUZ IN THE WORLD!?! .... lol... I had to get that in there :) I know i tell you before every race i'm at with ya but best of luck :)

holeshot19
01-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by gibson400ex
isnt there a track named after him? its the race named after bob ironman sloan

400grl
01-12-2004, 05:24 PM
John!!! So cool of you to brave the online assault and mingle!!! :) It's a great group at this site - it's amazing how far just a few words from a Pro can take some of these riders...... :)
Hope you and Michelle kick ***** and take names this season!

AtvMxRider
01-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Hey John welcome to the site. You got any more pics of your girlfriend?:devil:

IronManNatalie
01-12-2004, 06:19 PM
well, lets see.

The nickname "IRONMAN" comes from a TT race at Indiana Pa where I ran eighty straight laps in four classes back to back, and finished no lower than I think 3rd. I was pretty tired by the end. yep, got lots more pics of my girl, but shes too shy and wont let me post them. The yammy is GREAT .I have a gibson front end on it with axis shocks. It couldnt get any better. Call Dave Gibson at east coast and tell him I said to call and he will treat you right! go to thier web site eastcoastatv.com to see my g/f in a bikini! (dont tell her I said so). Whats up 400 girl! chelle said hi. Hey blasterbtw come say hi next time you see me at rausch.

*** Never say I cant, just practice till you CAN!

later everyone

John "IRONMAN" Natalie #13

FourFiftyFour
01-12-2004, 06:29 PM
hey john! great job! Im sure I will come up and say hey to you and Michelle when I race at the nationals...dont know which ones I will be yet, depending on my quad situation! What class does Michelle race in? A or B? I will be racing B this year (if all goes as planned), look out for #454!

IronManNatalie
01-12-2004, 07:50 PM
chelle rides in the a class

def. come and say hi!

good luck at the nationals

you should come ride with us we just went to an indoor in andover Ohio .

and Im workin on the truck part

Later

John Natalie Jr #13

AtvMxRider
01-12-2004, 07:55 PM
John check your pm's........:)

ScreaminZ400
01-12-2004, 08:26 PM
hey man its ryan we met at rausch i have a yellow gibson Z400 with Axis i was hangin out with tony and ben they both had blasters o yea and tell michelle i said hey

01-12-2004, 09:35 PM
YO JOHN whats up man its broque!

I met you at wildwood with your girlfriend and brad.

remember me, i had the red R with red ringed hipers on it and the twist throttle.(I took it off after a slight crash) something happened to your bike and u used your GF's bike and beat everyone, but dunk was fightin to catch up to ya!!!

You still got your r1?

I wish you the best of luck this season.

hopefulyl we can hang out again....

if not HAVE a blast this season!!!!!!!!

RIP IT UP MOTHAT F%$KA!!!

jpmxracer
01-13-2004, 07:10 AM
Hey ironman hows the hands after the olympics?

IronManNatalie
01-13-2004, 07:56 PM
the hands r finally healin up. Man Ive never had that much pain from blisters b 4 It really sucked cause it messed up the racin for my whole weekend.:(

jlhughes750
01-13-2004, 08:24 PM
any idea what caused the blisters... u certainly been ridin long enough that normally u don't have a problem?? sometimes in the XC races u get some sand or mud in the glove and it just tears it up. By the way kick arse latley John!! u been haulin balls!! the YFZ looks good with those GIBSON A arms!!!!;)

later

IronManNatalie
01-15-2004, 02:14 PM
hello everyone.

Is anyone goin up to andovers indoor in ohio this weekend? Im headed up to do some riding and was just curious:D

400grl
01-15-2004, 02:15 PM
OOOOOoooooo!!!! me! me! no......not really. I don't like the COLD! :) ;)

IronManNatalie
01-15-2004, 02:20 PM
yeah, I know what u r sayin! I hate the cold! But I gotta practice sometime. Wish I could come to cali!

400grl
01-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Yeah - I hear you! I can't even ride if it's too cold (that would mean anything below 50 degrees) - my fingers get all numb and I get armpump (or armsnumb!) and burn my fingers trying to warm them up on my headpipe!! :) LOL!!!

OK - I'm done hijacking your thread! Carry on! ;) :D

seatec
01-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Hey John, come up to Rausch creek this sunday. its going to be a balmy 25deg with some snow showers. ideal training conditions.:D

MXBlaster23
01-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Hey John, why is Michelle on Wimmer's quad and not yours? lol. I live near the Andover track about an hour 20 minutes away. How did you like it? I hope to go up and check it out soon.

slosh13
01-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Hey John im going............PM me and let me know if your goin for sure:D

Tommy 17
01-15-2004, 06:58 PM
hey john!

i was at rausch when u were hittin the 110ft that was crazy!!! i remember sittin there and u didn't even look at hte jump the 2nd day... u came flyin down the road and hit it and everyone was like :eek2:

i've watched u a few times at local races like pleasure valley and man u flat out haul!!!!! ur the best rider thats ever come outta district 5!!!

i doubt u remember me but if u saw the punk riding the 50 around at rausch creek they day u hit the 110fter that was me...

j.w. do u plan on racing any local district 5 races this year... if u are i'll be glad to watch and race against ya!!!

IronManNatalie
01-15-2004, 10:43 PM
balmy 25 huh....hm sounds like great pa ridin weather. I guess ya have to get used to it round here. hows the ground down there, I cant get any traction here. Its way to icy.

yeah some people say Im crazy for jumpin that stuff like that but I guess thats just my "drug". I love to jump as big as possible. Its just too fun. but when your racin ya have to stay low to be fast!

To be quite honest w/ya Andovers track is kinda fun and the owners r real nice. It just needs heat and more time for quads. I uderstand they r in it to make money and there r more bikes than quads(for now), but soon the quads will take over. Bikes r out and quads r commin in! Im goin to try to hit some local races, It just depends on my schedule.

And chelle has her "OWN" bike. lol. I always get yelled at cause people think its my bike.:p

norrisboat
01-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Natalie,

How come your not on the west coast for the prod quad series? I was hoping that you and jones would be out here to battle with gust, little and farr. Out of the five you, I think one of you are lined up to win the gnc championship.

gibson400ex
01-16-2004, 09:01 AM
hey natalie im sorry i havent got backed to your p'm's its just whenevber you p'm me it say my pm box is full and i have not one message in there?

400grl
01-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Have you emptied out your "sent" box? That might be full?

gibson400ex
01-16-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Have you emptied out your "sent" box? That might be full?

ya i did and it worked:D

400grl
01-16-2004, 09:29 AM
COOL!! :D

hondaracer31
01-16-2004, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the site John! I met you at Hetrick's shop one day when you were riding for them. I didn't say much, just sat back and listened, I've learned alot that way:D Good luck with the racing this year. You're gonna be on top soon!:macho

Doibugu2
01-16-2004, 09:54 AM

*** Never say I cant, just practice till you CAN!

later everyone

John "IRONMAN" Natalie #13

That's a great line!

lol
01-17-2004, 10:09 PM
This is awesome, we have tons of pro racers on here! man, your awesome, i wanna see u somewhere and take up that offer of riding u'r quad around for a little while! U'r def. my favorite rider

jcv400ex
01-28-2004, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the site John! I wondered how long before Tif brought you on here. I made sure Scott had your quad crated up nice before it left for Cali, looks like it paid off! :D Congrats on your wins out there. Good luck on the 7th!

Congrats on the East Coast deal also. Seems like your alot happier, your dad said you haven't ridden like this since you where 16! Good equiptment, good people, you deserve it!!!

cole mcmahon
01-29-2004, 06:47 PM
I'm definately an ironman fan. I live in Oil City (about 5 min. from Hetrick's). I couldn't believe how fast you were goin at mapleshade with no seat! I also liked sittin up by the big triple and listening to the sound your quad made whenever you landed. It sounded like it was gonna snap into a million pieces. Well, just thought id drop you a line. Good luck in '04.

late

Cole McMahon

jcv400ex
01-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Yeah, that was on his practice motor also. He was way down in HP. I don't know who was going faster around the track, John or his dad running with his seat! :D