PDA

View Full Version : ban "i ran from cops" threads

PHIL_B54
01-10-2004, 05:01 PM
maybe i am alone on this, but does anyone else think that "i ran from the cops" threads should not be allowed. by allowing these kid to glorify their stories to eachother, does it not promote it? we are not supposed to post pics of helmetless riders, because it shows and promotes an unsafe activity. how many people visit this site? we have a HUGE impact on the the atv world. it may be a case of, if you dont like it, dont read it. but i would like to think that we are responsible enough not to allow it.

416exmx
01-10-2004, 05:05 PM
i actually like them... it shows how stupid some people really are..

chucked
01-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
i actually like them... it shows how stupid some people really are..
ya know hes right, they usually end up getting b*tched at anyway by everyone on the sire.

Guy400
01-10-2004, 05:08 PM
While it truly shows Darwinism at work I'm not putting up with them anymore.

JUSTINcredible
01-10-2004, 05:09 PM
the kids r prolly all making it up anyways, very few ppl i think would actualy run froom the cops just cuz its so easy to get caught

chucked
01-10-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
the kids r prolly all making it up anyways, very few ppl i think would actualy run froom the cops just cuz its so easy to get caught
i ran just last week, i was riding down a trail and i saw someon in darm clothes and something shiny on their hat, i knew it was a cop so i busted a wheelie by him and he got his gun out, just then i wrecked and he ran up to me but by the time he got to me i was back up on my quad and roosting his *** with mudd, you should have seen the look on his face... ;)

Atreyu
01-10-2004, 05:24 PM
I have before, not worth telling stories about it because it's kinda stupid. Just didn't feel like getting my quad impounded because we don't have much legal riding area around here.

JDiablo
01-10-2004, 05:25 PM
lmao,i luv hearing these things(althogu it does give are sport a bad name)i like hearing what these people did or at least what they say they did.Hell i no if there was a cop in front of me or chasing me im out,i no ***** at me all you want,but i hate them pigs

Brad
01-10-2004, 05:26 PM
i have to just to ride...good idea tho

balla250ex
01-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible

EXACTLY. Me and my friend ran from one today, like 2 retards. We were'nt around ANY trails, and I on my 250EX and him on his KTM 125sx gunned it. Of course he caught us, but he only gave us a good scare. Dont run from cops, it's stupid. Better yet don't even do anything to where you would HAVE to run from the cops. Stay off the roads guys. I know you think it's a stupid road, and in a sense it is, but until it's changed (if it ever will be) just stay off of'em. It will benefit you in the long run.

intruder_atx
01-10-2004, 05:32 PM
I got chased one day lol the roads where icey so i went on them and i really diddnt want my car inshurance to go up anymore lol so i ran and left them behind

EvilJester400EX
01-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by intruder_atx
I got chased one day lol the roads where icey so i went on them and i really diddnt want my car inshurance to go up anymore lol so i ran and left them behind

Want a cookie? Dipsh*t. :rolleyes:

Guy400
01-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
Want a cookie? Dipsh*t. :rolleyes: My thoughts exactly. This thread turned into what we were saying we didn't want.