PDA

View Full Version : good friend tried to kill herself last night

JUSTINcredible
01-10-2004, 04:50 PM
a friend of mine that i have known since 1st grade attemted suicide last night. her and her bf were having problems and he was hitting her a few weeks ago and she still wanted him back all the time but last night he called her and told her it was over and that he never wanted to hear from her again. Well after that she took a lot of anti depresents, her mom found her and imm assuming called 911. well I just got back from the hospital to see her and she is doing much better and i think is in better spirts but she is going to need some counseling or somthing i thnk.

im just glad she will be alright.

oh yea, her bf WAS one of my friends bf i heard he was hitting her, someone beat his arse b4 i did tho

brian-250
01-10-2004, 04:59 PM
sorry bout what she tried,thank god her mom called!:( her bf sounds like a jakass!:grr:

JUSTINcredible
01-10-2004, 05:02 PM
he used to be a cool guy but i dont know what happend.... a few ppl have said he was getting into methamphetamine (SP) but i dont know if that is true or not..... i guess it makes u violent tho:confused:

nofear911
01-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Good to here your friend is doing ok. Best thing you could do is talk to her and make sure she doesn't spend alot of time by herself to keep her spirits up.
I've never hit anyone in my life before,but i would beat him until he was knocked out.

01-10-2004, 05:19 PM
oh yea, her bf WAS one of my friends bf i heard he was hitting her, someone beat his arse b4 i did tho

umm nothin like another beatin to get the point across!!:devil:

ReconRider25
01-10-2004, 05:20 PM
i dont see what counciling would do. my dads actually thinking he should send me to a psychiatrist(sp)....haha....like im gonna go there....:rolleyes:

dpizz450
01-10-2004, 07:11 PM
i would beat the **** outta that dude! sorry to hear that......

Martin Blair
01-10-2004, 11:25 PM
soory to hear that and sorry if a come off as a ahole but really if someone wants yo kill themselves why not let them, i think people that want to commite suicide are completely insane and if someone tol me i wouldnt try to stop them there life if you want to kill your, go right ahead.

01-10-2004, 11:32 PM
anyone that is attempted suicide dont really intend on killing themselves, just a cry for attention, its easy to hang yourself or shoot yourself etc

sly400ex
01-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Dude, I don't talk about this story often but....my fellow EX'ers.....I once had this girl ALWAYS talking about suicide, she called me once saying she was about to do it, I just flipped, told her to do it, quit talking about it and doing it.........it freaked her out so bad, because she wanted remorse....she never talked about it again, nor ever killed herself.....

I don't recommend this aproach for all though......:(

Sportrax10
01-10-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
soory to hear that and sorry if a come off as a ahole but really if someone wants yo kill themselves why not let them, i think people that want to commite suicide are completely insane and if someone tol me i wouldnt try to stop them there life if you want to kill your, go right ahead.

What if the person was doing drugs like she was?? Of corse she was insane because of the drugs and how sad she was. But it dosnt mean she should kill herself!! She wont be able to regret it later...

JUSTINcredible
01-11-2004, 01:06 AM
no no, she wasnt on drugs, i doubt she has ever drank alcohol before, it was the guy i know he smokes weed alot and i know he has done meth b4 and if i remember right from my 10th grade health class chronic users of meth can become extremly violent at times and that is what he did when he beat her up, i used to hang out with this kid quite a bit, he was cool and even tho he may have done drugs he wouldent do it around u if u werent cool with it and wouldent even bring it up, but he Fed up big time.

the part that made her want to kill her self tho after i talked to her on msn just about an hour ago was that she didnt want to leave not being able to see him or talk to him, i find it very hard to understand after he beat her up and thats where i think she needs help and so does the other kid to get him off drugs if that is indeed his problem. but she is at home now and she said she was feeling alot better so i hope everything turns out good for her. gonna sound kinda girly i bet but she is like a sister to me and pretty much the rest of my familey.

i even hope the guy can get some help to get better cuz he has been living a messed up life for a few years and could deffinatl use a turn around in the right direction.

but i still wish even her mom would press some kind of charges against him or i would atleast thinnk that the police would do somthing about that cuz they havent yet

Sportrax10
01-11-2004, 01:24 AM
I mean the anti-depressents...

cudaman
01-11-2004, 03:14 AM
i just want to clarify the whole meth thing. meth dont make you mean or violent. it gives you energy, but you feel great. it also makes you think a lot, gives you no appetite, and you cant sleep. it dont make you violent. trust me. even when coming down(which is when you feel like crap) ur body and mind are way to wore out to be violent. it must have been something else that did it.

biohazard1.2
01-11-2004, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by cudaman
i just want to clarify the whole meth thing. meth dont make you mean or violent. it gives you energy, but you feel great. it also makes you think a lot, gives you no appetite, and you cant sleep. it dont make you violent. trust me. even when coming down(which is when you feel like crap) ur body and mind are way to wore out to be violent. it must have been something else that did it.

yeah...get a couple hits of that and you can count on a death sentence.

There is ONE thing that METH is guaranteed to do. Make your teeth turn grey and fall out...then your hair becomes thin and begins to fall out. You cannot function at all without thinking about it all the time...you begin to steal stuff to get it...becuz you no longer have a job...meth makes you say "Fawk it" to everything.

Meth is Crack squared. It gets you high, nukes your metabolism and drives it hooks into your soul.

Seen two <friends> fry themselves. One died, the other sounds like Ozzy when SHE speaks...but...she makes less sense.

SAY NO.

heard of Crack hoes? Well, now we got meth monstahs.

Being from Florida, and near Polk County (the southern capital of meth) we see a lot of folks completely fried without hope of recovery. Once you kill off 20-30% of your brain cells...game over.

JTRtrx250r
01-11-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
he was getting into methamphetamine (SP) :rolleyes: that chits for FULL-ON LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: dont worry about him...let that chit finish him off...wont take long:devil: glad your friend is ok

cudaman
01-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by biohazard1.2
yeah...get a couple hits of that and you can count on a death sentence.

There is ONE thing that METH is guaranteed to do. Make your teeth turn grey and fall out...then your hair becomes thin and begins to fall out. You cannot function at all without thinking about it all the time...you begin to steal stuff to get it...becuz you no longer have a job...meth makes you say "Fawk it" to everything.

Meth is Crack squared. It gets you high, nukes your metabolism and drives it hooks into your soul.

Seen two <friends> fry themselves. One died, the other sounds like Ozzy when SHE speaks...but...she makes less sense.

SAY NO.

heard of Crack hoes? Well, now we got meth monstahs.

Being from Florida, and near Polk County (the southern capital of meth) we see a lot of folks completely fried without hope of recovery. Once you kill off 20-30% of your brain cells...game over.

yeah, some people get pretty bad for it. but you just have to have some self control. you need to be very informed about it, an always remember to control it, and not let it control you. but yes that stuff does happen all the time and its sad.

hondafox440
01-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Hmm, almost sounded like Darwin's theory at work.

Let me get this straight, her boyfriend was an abusive junkie who kept breaking up with her, and she wanted to commit suicide because he broke up with her? Sounds like she needs some more self respect and someone to smack her and ask her why the hell she watsed her time on that fruit.

:rolleyes:

Narly R
01-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Glad she is doing better. BEST of wishes!:)

WhiteBros400ex
01-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Sorry to here that happened i am glad she is alright now.You better help her out alot lol.:) :) :)

Moded86R
01-11-2004, 09:17 PM
From the time I was 16 till I was 17.A good freind of mine would tell me nearly everynight he was going to commit suicide.I stayed up with him many many nights trying to help him.

Then he got a girl freind.Then he told her all the time that he was going to do it.Then she got a depressed and what not.Started saying she was going to do it.

On december 19th 2002 my dad actually commited suicide.I am sure some of you guys that have been on this site for a while remember that thread.Since that time my freind has not mentioned suicide one time.I recently heard that he is hitting his g/f.And I wouldn't doubt it.Next time I see him I will ask him about.But I don't like that girl anyway.But I don't believe that anyman should hit a girl.It's wrong.

Also if that kid is on meth stay away from him.I live in one of the biggest meth producing counties in the country.I stay far far away from that stuff.Not only does it do horrible horrible things to your body.If you get caught with it you go to jail for a long long time.And I think you should to.

I don't think there is anything wrong with counseling.Anything that will help is good.Also she needs a new boyfreind.Some that really cares about her.Even though she sounds like she has issue's.(Not trying to be offensive.)