PDA

View Full Version : works shocks

yamblaster200
01-10-2004, 04:44 PM
just wonderin if anyone had the works shocks on their ex. I'm thinking about getting the triple rate w/o rezzies for the front and wanted to know how much of a difference it makes. also i want to get either a pep or denton stabilizer. how much does that help, and how do you go about getting one rebuilt after it wears out and how much does that cost.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-10-2004, 06:22 PM
I started out with works triple rates on my 400ex a huge improvement over stock shocks, make sure that you get them set up for you and your riding style. I would get the denton rebuildable dampner, I had the PEP on my bike but like the denton better easier to adjust.

JD400exrider
01-10-2004, 11:19 PM
I have just what you are talking about. The works shocks are a good shock for the money. Big difference over stock shocks.

Better shock = Ride faster, Rides smoother over the ruff stuff, Does not beat you up as bad.

I have the muscle rebuildable steering stablizer. Would not ride a quad again without a stablizer.

Steering stablizer = Less arm pump. Better control.

Get the shocksset up for your weight and type of riding.

Call C&D they will set you up for a good price.

Good Luck

Sportrax10
01-11-2004, 12:03 AM
My friend got used works tripple rates with rezzys and I personaly very impressed...