PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Exriders in Cali.

j4rdemotox
01-10-2004, 04:38 PM
Just looking for some exrider in california to hook up with. I live in Clovis Ca. & we do a lot of riding.
Jan 23 I am hooking up the toybox & headed to hart Park for the weekend. My wife & kids ride as well as my brothers, brother in- laws, hell the whole family rides. Some of use ride quad & some ride dirt bikes. Some do both.

I am thinking about TT racing just for fun. I just need to get info on racing in our area.

Give me a shout if your from Cali or the next state over.

TT 400ex
01-10-2004, 09:17 PM
hey im from modesto a have a several friends i race tt with and ride with down in chowchilla we all race tt my friend has a shop fbomb racing check out his web page or give him a call or pm me if you want to hook up and ride sometime

K2Snow
01-11-2004, 02:38 PM
I'm in Santa Maria on the Central Coast. It's about an hour north of Santa Barbara. I mostly ride out at the Pismo sand dunes. PM if you're ever in the area.

CJ400EX
01-12-2004, 08:22 AM
TT400ex, I have heard of Fbomb where are they located?
We would have to hook up and go ride

K2Snow when are you going to Pismo again?

TT400ex where do you ride the most?

TT 400ex
01-12-2004, 11:29 AM
hes located in chowchilla. i ride in different places but go down to chowchilla often. i race in chowchilla tulare and do cma bounty hunter series. f bomb is who did my bike there web page should be updated pretty soon check out some of there quads if you want to go riding sometime pm me... late