PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Safety School

416exmx
01-10-2004, 12:38 PM
I just got back from it, had to attend from a ticket i got a few months ago... 4 hrs long... it really sucked. anyone else ever been to one???

SHADETREE101
01-10-2004, 03:02 PM
yeah i had to go back when i was like 17. and your right it sucked more than i can express. i had a two class session. the instructor was a old guy who had a arm missing form being hit by a drunk driver, and his wife had been killed by one. i was in there for speeding. and didn't really want to hear all the details of his life story. i would have rather paid a more expensive fine. i will never go again i can tell you that.

D11NR
01-10-2004, 06:16 PM
more than once when I was younger, didnt like it. I think you can take them online now though, got a friend that took his online awhile back.

spincr4hire
01-10-2004, 10:35 PM
I've been like 5 times

250rAL
01-11-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by SHADETREE101
yeah i had to go back when i was like 17. and your right it sucked more than i can express. i had a two class session. the instructor was a old guy who had a arm missing form being hit by a drunk driver, and his wife had been killed by one. i was in there for speeding. and didn't really want to hear all the details of his life story. i would have rather paid a more expensive fine. i will never go again i can tell you that.

LOL... I think that's the whole idea!

Doibugu2
01-15-2004, 09:03 AM
mine wasn't to bad. They made everyone tell what they did. Kind of interesting. That took almost 1/2 the class.

zephead400ex
01-15-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
mine wasn't to bad. They made everyone tell what they did. Kind of interesting. That took almost 1/2 the class.

Hi, my name is Slappy, and I am addicted to speed...ing:devil:

y2k400ex
01-15-2004, 11:34 AM
I have gone to one but eh next time i took a class online, its still takes 4 hours but all you have to do is read the web pages. Each one has a timer that counts down the time you have to spend reading it for each page. So you jsut log in to it let it run and go do whate ever you want. Then at the end you have to take a test but you can go back for the answers. It cost around $10 more but is save you from siting in the class for 4 hours:D

Pappy
01-15-2004, 11:53 AM
Drive like thishttp://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/3gears.gif get one of thesehttp://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/deal.gif and your insurance will do thishttp://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/kinkyspank.gif

SGA
01-15-2004, 12:14 PM
I was talking with my insurance guy (state farm) the other day. He said if teen drivers take the Defensive Driving/Traffic Safety Class voluntarly , thier insurance rates would be lower. Also they reduce rates for A/B honor role, and also taking drivers Ed in school. He said the three can add up to a pretty good discount.
Maybe no big deal to those of you whos parents pay for yours, but those of you paying your own way.........it all helps.
Oh yes, I went to traffic school a few years ago due to
----"Classified Information"-----

bansheerider_13
01-15-2004, 01:09 PM
i alomost had to go a few months ago i got nailed doing 89 in a 45 but luckily i fought it and they lowered the speed for me and helped me out alot considering it was my first ticket

AtvMxRider
01-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
I just got back from it, had to attend from a ticket i got a few months ago... 4 hrs long... it really sucked. anyone else ever been to one???

4hrs? Around here it's 8 hours:huh .