PDA

View Full Version : Ice race in Colorado, Anyone going????

QuadJunkies
01-10-2004, 11:12 AM
I have some friends that are racing ther next week, I was wondering if anyone from here will be going? Im not sure of the town its in http://www.icespeedway.com/flashhome.htm this is the series, anyone going that gets any pics, can you post them please???:)

dirtmomma
01-11-2004, 09:22 AM
Hey girl I take it Lance & them are goin to be there huh?? Well wish em luck if ya see them!!!!

QuadJunkies
01-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Hey girl I take it Lance & them are goin to be there huh?? Well wish em luck if ya see them!!!! Yup. Lance, Shane and Craig are headed out there!!!:blah: :macho

seven
01-11-2004, 06:33 PM
I heard daryll mite go also. Tall troy he wasnt supposed to be there when you know what was fired up!!:D

QuadJunkies
01-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by seven
I heard daryll mite go also. Tall troy he wasnt supposed to be there when you know what was fired up!!:D :D Did Craig tell you he figured out whart was wrong with Kelseys Mini Quad with her bottom end??? This whole time is was her choke is shot:huh So she should be good to go for the race if Herticks can get me a new on Rushed this week!!!Tell Craig we BOTH REALLY apprecaite him looking at both the quads,now troy can finally rest knowing what the issue had been this whole time:blah: Troys is going in the shop tomorrow to get the new piston and Valve springs installed.:cool:

QuadJunkies
01-22-2004, 10:37 AM
Tis this wk end. Anyone going?????? SEVEN~~ did you ever hear if Daryl went?