PDA

View Full Version : Last race tonight

dirtmomma
01-10-2004, 09:11 AM
WEll tonight is the last race of our indoor flattrack season all I can say is YEA!!! they usually have an awards banquet but I guess they aren't doing that this year:rolleyes: so they will just be handing out awards after the races, cross your fingers for my son I think he'll be bringing home the BIG one:D :D he was in 1st place in the youth class by 6 or 9 points so hopefully he stayed there after his 2nd place last race!! As for me I'm NOT inthe points, well not the podium anyway:grr: but I did better than last year, last year I think I finished 10th or worse but this year I think it will be 6th or 7th:rolleyes: NEXT year if I race I think i'm gonna run my bro in laws 250R & just go CRAZY hahahaha them girls would chit thier pants if I pulled out there on that LMAO he offered me to race it this weekend but I dont' know if Iam I didn't go out & practice on it at all, the only thing I don't like about it is that I CAN'T kick it:grr: it's got a butt load of compression!!! So that means if for some reason I kill it on the track helll I'd probably be stuck:confused: Anyway I should get some pics tonight so i'll be posting tomarrow. IAM racing tonight on my 300 I was not gonna fiinsh the season out but I guess I just needed a little break from it now i'm ready & got some new carrier bolts(one broke off) so I'm back up & runnin, also I'm letting my son run the 300 too in the 250-350 4 stroke class, everyone in that class has been wanting me to race it so I figured if anyone can "GET ER DONE" my boy can:D :D he may piss some of them off LOL we'll see though, I'm afraid he'll like my 300 too much hehehe :macho

Pappy
01-10-2004, 09:17 AM
give him our support:macho

dirtmomma
01-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
give him our support:macho

Thanks Pappy I will :)

LTandRaptorider
01-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Have fun and good luck to your son tonight! ;) Sounds like you keep going in the right direction, next year should be good for you! Get some practice in on that 250R for next year. Remember, LT250R's have a backwards kicker, which I always thought was easier than the honda forward kick. ;) Maybe I"ll rent mine to ya... it's faaast! Take care, let us know how it went. :D

QuadJunkies
01-10-2004, 11:05 AM
I wish him the Best! You should be very proud of your racing this year, even if you didnt podium;) .... I wanted to ask you something, Ill PM you....

dirtmomma
01-11-2004, 09:00 AM
Ok guys well your wishes musta helped!! My son did soooo AWESOME last night I was almost in tears!! He rode his arse off for that championship & HE GOT IT WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! He was 2 points behind 1st place & he went out & took some #'s BABEEE :D :D He got 1st in his youth heat, 1st "A" main, went out in his adult blaster class & got 2nd in the heat, then had to hop off the blaster & I had the 300 there waiting on the track & he ran the 250-350- 4 stroke class for the 1st time, well on the start it was just a jumbled mess(there was about 6-8 in the class) to the 1st turn, he got tangled w/ someone so they restarted it, well he got a good start that time & was bumpin & rubbin' all the way thru the pack :D :D :devil: (Thats my boy hehe) I think he finished 3rd in that heat!! He LOVED that class & like m y brother in law said " I better tell my quad bye bye LOL" Then for his mains he went out & stepped it up babeeee, he took 2nd in the adult class & 4th in the 4 stroke class!!!!!! Not too bad for a kid that last year struggled w/ being in like 10th place in points all year!!

Now as for me well I had my best night out there now I'm ready for the season to start LMAO too bad it's over!! I went out in my heat & took 2nd, then in the main I had that crazy girl on the 330 next to my outside on the start & I said the hell w/ it I'm not letting her push me around tonight, so once that green light came on she was right into my nerf bar but I just pushed back!! I almost got around her too but just didn't have the power, BTW my son raced w/ her also & just about passed her too. BUT I stayed on her arse all the way around the track, & the 2 gals in the lead for points spun each other out & I got in there & took 3rd place WHOOO HOOO in the "A" main so we'll see how I do in points I was still in 6th I think. Who cares though that was some of my best racing last night I really felt good about it & y quad was working wonderful just need a little more power, & we're talking about what were gonna do w/ it, think we may just have to go crazy w/ it then let my kid run it next year in that 4 stroke class:blah: :macho sorry NO pics, I did get a couple but they are 8x10 size so I'll have to scan them sometime. Jan31 is our awards banquet so I just can't wait to see the kid up there & he'll be running #1 next year:cool:

LTandRaptorider
01-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Dayum! Sounds like you both had a GREAT night!! :D Congrats, and everyone better look out next season! ;)

Still no bikini class, huh? :devil:

dirtmomma
01-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Dayum! Sounds like you both had a GREAT night!! :D Congrats, and everyone better look out next season! ;)

Still no bikini class, huh? :devil:

LMAO!! Nope NO bikini class:p Thats funny you say that cuz we were looking for something in the motorhome last night & I came across my swimming suit & a friend says "HEY why don't ya wear that out there LOL"

LTandRaptorider
01-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
LMAO!! Nope NO bikini class:p Thats funny you say that cuz we were looking for something in the motorhome last night & I came across my swimming suit & a friend says "HEY why don't ya wear that out there LOL"

Uh oh... someone who thinks like me! Not sure if that's good... :confused:

I'm sure the race would've been MUCH more exciting!! :devil:

QuadJunkies
01-11-2004, 05:44 PM
WAY TO GO TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! Im so happy for you both!!!!:cool: ;)

ILGNCC400EX
01-11-2004, 05:58 PM
well to bad you didnt have a good time ha ha congrats