PDA

View Full Version : ATV Action/Quadjunkies

redrunner
01-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Hey Racing Mom not a bad title and picture, I assume that is you in the magazine pg 22. That there is national exposure, maybe a big sponsor for your career. Hint, hint anyone:)

Any way pretty cool to be in there huh?

Congrats:D

AtvMxRider
01-09-2004, 07:07 PM
She's used to it by now. She has been in all the mags, Atv action,dirt wheels, Penthouse,Atv sport.............:devil:

Atreyu
01-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
She's used to it by now. She has been in all the mags, Atv action,dirt wheels, Penthouse,Atv sport.............:devil:

:eek: Must have missed that issue..:(

LathersR
01-09-2004, 07:09 PM

lmao.. nice

AtvMxRider
01-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by LathersR
lmao.. nice

;) . Hey Lathers I saw a video of you today from Black Box Films. You can ride pretty good.:)

JTRtrx250r
01-09-2004, 09:09 PM
She's used to it by now. She has been in all the mags, Atv action,dirt wheels, Penthouse,Atv sport.............:devil: LMFAO:D :devil: :p

QuadJunkies
01-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by redrunner
Hey Racing Mom not a bad title and picture, I assume that is you in the magazine pg 22. That there is national exposure, maybe a big sponsor for your career. Hint, hint anyone:)

Any way pretty cool to be in there huh?

Congrats:D Thanks!! Yeah, I was surprised to see it myself!!! Thanks for taking notice....;)

QuadJunkies
01-09-2004, 10:14 PM
She's used to it by now. She has been in all the mags, Atv action,dirt wheels, Penthouse,Atv sport.............:devil: Penthouse......LMAO!!!!!!!:p :devil:

LTandRaptorider
01-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Penthouse......LMAO!!!!!!!:p :devil:

Oh, I didn't know you were in that one too! :eek2: j/p;)