PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Go About Gncc Raicing?

EX Stud
01-08-2004, 05:33 PM
I am very interested in GNCC racing.....i went to there website but I still need some answers and hints.

How many races must you race in to get points and such to move up to a pro class?

I have never raced before, so this is all new.

Just any information really would be great..

Thanks

AtvMxRider
01-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Just show up at the race and sign up then you race. It's as simple as that.

Bill Fuller
01-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Just show up at the race and sign up then you race. It's as simple as that. Exactly the more races you do in a season the more points you accumilate.As far as moving to pro you have to prove yourself in the other classes or the series overall.Give it a try and maybe someday we'll be watching you on television:muscle Stick with it and practice,practice,practice!!!Just remember the series races as far away as Texas to Florida to Maine.......lots of travel.

EX Stud
01-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Do i have to travel to Fl and Tx?

I was thinking maybe just to race in the ones around me.......NC, VA, SC, Tennesse

Would that still be ok?

Out_Sider
01-08-2004, 06:10 PM
i dont think u could really go pro with only going to those races, but if your good enough theres a chance.

WhiteBros400ex
01-08-2004, 06:42 PM
i am thinking of racing this year to so thank for making the post, i am probably going to travel cause i want to try to get sponsores and stuff to pay for my quad lol some day i will be on T.V:) :) :)