PHAT400
01-08-2004, 10:10 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/01/08/children.missing.ap/index.html

PHAT400
01-08-2004, 10:14 AM
BUMP

MOFO
01-08-2004, 10:22 AM
I hope they catch this guy soon and find the children. This guy does not deserve a trail or a normal death sentence. This is when I wish torture was legal....he should die a slow and painful death! :mad: Our country needs to start making examples out of these scum bags!

PHAT400
01-08-2004, 10:25 AM
This is 1 of the few thing's that will bring me to tears instantly....
6' 235 and balling.... Man I hate this F***! DON'T HURT THEM YOU AS*****......

:(

MOFO
01-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
This is 1 of the few thing's that will bring me to tears instantly....
6' 235 and balling.... Man I hate this F***! DON'T HURT THEM YOU AS*****......

I hear ya... I could not begin to imagine what I would do if this happened to my family.

I hope this a-hole surrenders and turns them over...

PHAT400
01-08-2004, 11:34 AM
BUMP again and then I'll let it go..

JTRtrx250r
01-08-2004, 03:05 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I pray for the safe return of those poor kids,

bad ppl bring out the bad in me and it makes me wonder what I would do to him,..,which is scary...b/c in the end the only diffrence would be is that I didnt kidnap any children........,if I really think about it:( sometimes you gotta fight fire w/ fire I guess. Would I be any better ? dunno..I know my justification would be!!! Could I justify killing a person like that?....dunno that either ,but its a chance I'd be willing to take for an innocent child I'd have to say

we will never know what those poor kids have seen and gone thru, I just pray to God they come out ok:(

:mad:

Ohio R
01-08-2004, 05:45 PM
PM one of the mods so they can make this a sticky.

Bill Fuller
01-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Needs to be a sticky with the losers face posted.I don't know how to copy so one of you do it please.All EXriders keep your eyes out for this arsehole.

P.S. If you see him shoot first than call me up to come help finish him off:mad:

MOFO
01-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Here's that POS! :mad:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/112659/13_22_jones_jerry_william.jpg

I agree, this needs to be a sticky until this guy is caught... you can NEVER have enough coverage of something like this... lets make good use of the internet!

2001400ex
01-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Surprise surprise, what a scumbag, just put him in jail so he can be killed by the other inmates.:rolleyes:

MOFO
01-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
Surprise surprise, what a scumbag, just put him in jail so he can be killed by the other inmates.:rolleyes:

nope, I dont want him in jail or put on trial... last thing I want to think about is my tax dollars being spent to keep this POS alive in prison. For less than $1.00 in lead this problem can be solved...

JOEX
01-08-2004, 08:34 PM
:macho
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3906801/

2001400ex
01-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Hmm true, you know what we should do is go find him, get me you and two others to tie a rope to the grab bars of our quads and then tie it to his arms and legs and all take off in 4 directions. I'd like that:D

MOFO
01-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
:macho
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3906801/

Great news! Glad to hear the kids were unharmed!!!

Now for the part that I dont agree with and many others might not agree with me. Why is this man taken to a hospital where he will me taking up the time of other doctors that could be helping innocent people? I also dont like the idea that all the cost involved with him being at a hospital will either come out of our tax dollars or other funding set aside to take care of people who really need it?? I'm sorry, but this is something I'll never understand and agree with. Call me brutal, but he tried to take his life already and screwed up... I suggest we help him along!

JOEX
01-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

Now for the part that I dont agree with and many others might not agree with me. Why is this man taken to a hospital where he will me taking up the time of other doctors that could be helping innocent people? I also dont like the idea that all the cost involved with him being at a hospital will either come out of our tax dollars or other funding set aside to take care of people who really need it?? I'm sorry, but this is something I'll never understand and agree with. Call me brutal, but he tried to take his life already and screwed up... I suggest we help him along!
I agree for the most part, but we have that thing called 'innocent until proven guilty in a court of law' . Our legal system in perfect but it's one of the best there is.

Joe

Ryan
01-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

I agree completely.

MOFO
01-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I agree for the most part, but we have that thing called 'innocent until proven guilty in a court of law' . Our legal system in perfect but it's one of the best there is.

Joe

I agree 100% and I'm glad we have our system of law... but sometimes it really p's me off.

Pappy
01-08-2004, 08:51 PM
sorry guys, i just got home and saw this thread or i would have made it a sticky for ya.

looks like they caught the scumbag:macho

JTRtrx250r
01-08-2004, 09:04 PM
very much glad to hear that:D ,I kept thinking about those kids all day, but dont worry about him guys...he'll be a pillow- biter from here on out,Bubba will be sure of that:devil:

Pappy
01-08-2004, 09:07 PM
maybe im just a nut....

but if some cracker did that to my kids ..id try like hell to bust a cap on him before they locked him up. and if i couldnt id commit a crime just to get inside with him and then id do it slow and painful:mad:

Max400
01-08-2004, 09:23 PM
I agree for the most part, but we have that thing called 'innocent until proven guilty in a court of law' . Our legal system in perfect but it's one of the best there is. :confused: :confused: :confused:

'innocent until proven guilty, He's about as innocent as O.J. Simpson.look what the legal system did with him
:mad: He's as Guilty as it gets.....what do you need a video tape of the killings????

Sorry for the rant, but those cops should have capped his ***** while he was still in the car, and say that he took a shot at them!!

JOEX
01-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Max400
:confused: :confused: :confused:

'innocent until proven guilty, He's about as innocent as O.J. Simpson.look what the legal system did with him
:mad: He's as Guilty as it gets.....what do you need a video tape of the killings????

Sorry for the rant, but those cops should have capped his ***** while he was still in the car, and say that he took a shot at them!!
Re-read my post.......
I said 'in a court of law' :o

If the cops would have shot him then people will b!tch up a storm about that;)

I agree that he is most likely guilty given the we have seen/read.

There is a quote from a long time ago, I don't know who said it but it goes....

'I'd rather free 1000 guilty men than convict one innocent'

Thjat's not my quote, just one I heard many years ago.

Joe

Max400
01-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Hey JOEX , I wasn't flam'n ya.....I just mean he should never make it to court! what a waste of taxpayers time and money..

If the cops would have shot him then people will b!tch up a storm about that

I wouldn't said a word if the cops would have capped him:D :D

and people that would, well they are what wrong with this country:D :D

I think well can all agree that is is one big pile of $hit!!! he strangled his own daughter!!!!!

Speaking about P.O.S. has anyone heard about Scott Peterson?? the guy out here in Calif. that killed his pregnant wife and threw her in the San Fransico Bay...He said he went fishing on his boat in the bay the day his wife disappeared...and everyone was looking for her!!! well she came ashore a couple of miles from where he said he was fishing.....He's guilty, he has that P.O.S. Mark Garagous (sp?) defending him, he is the same guy that is defending Micheal Jackson.........

Crazy4bluEx
01-08-2004, 10:13 PM
'I'd rather free 1000 guilty men than convict one innocent'
i really like that quote, and i highly agree with the intelligent individual that wrote it.

JTRtrx250r
01-08-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Max400
Hey JOEX , I wasn't flam'n ya.....I just mean he should never make it to court! what a waste of taxpayers time and money..

I wouldn't said a word if the cops would have capped him:D :D

and people that would, well they are what wrong with this country:D :D

I think well can all agree that is is one big pile of $hit!!! he strangled his own daughter!!!!!

Speaking about P.O.S. has anyone heard about Scott Peterson?? the guy out here in Calif. that killed his pregnant wife and threw her in the San Fransico Bay...He said he went fishing on his boat in the bay the day his wife disappeared...and everyone was looking for her!!! well she came ashore a couple of miles from where he said he was fishing.....He's guilty, he has that P.O.S. Mark Garagous (sp?) defending him, he is the same guy that is defending Micheal Jackson......... Yep...that loser is on tv every day around here,been following along w/ the one myself, hes just as guilty as OJ no doubt about it,

goes fishing,wife/baby found on same shore,sells her car,they catch him down by Mexico w/ his bro ID ,bleached hair,facial hair and w/ $10.000 in cash....uh yeah,dont need a trial for that one either...but as you said ,the same jackass is defending him that is defending Jackson:rolleyes:

A 30 cent round is all that should cost:mad:

JOEX
01-08-2004, 10:23 PM
Max400, I didn't take it as a flame, just wanted to make sure you and others saw the 'in a court of law' part;)

I have read about the Peterson case, there were a couple of similar cases up here about a year ago. The husband/father in each one killed the mother and all the kids. Scary stuff. Both have been caught and are in the leagl system now. I wonder how these people can think they can get away with it. The investigation always look at the spouse first.

Crazy4bluEx, I wish I could remember who it was too. I'm not sure if that is the exact quote, but it is close.:)

Joe

Pappy
01-08-2004, 10:25 PM
im all for justice....and the court system...BUT....

remeber that chic that drove her 5 kids into a lake to kill them? or thats nutjob in maryland that just pulled over and shot both his kids? IMO people like that just need to die. no court, no trial. just death...and swift death at that

Crazy4bluEx
01-08-2004, 10:47 PM
pappy i agree completely, i however dont believe in POLICE. Flame away, but i have had NOTHING but bad run-in's with the law whether i was doing something wrong, or not. All times i have been treated the complete same, and all times i have wondered what it would be like too do something actually worth the attention? sad thing is... they are probably more careful with this turd when they handcuff him than they ever have been with me, it's funny how a TV camera and alot of publicity will change police actions :o they are the best group of con artist's on the planet, and i will never give a dime of my money, or an stitch of effort too help them..... sad but true.

Pappy
01-08-2004, 10:50 PM
i hear ya. i have police friends and i also have had bad run in's with rambo wanna bee's. cops are just people ....some are bad and shouldnt have a badge. but for the most part you will get out of a police officer what you give back to them.

Crazy4bluEx
01-08-2004, 10:54 PM
i really havent ran into any i liked, im sorry for your buddies.... they really get a bad rep from a bunch of punk's that hide behind their "small" yet sooo powerful authority... that's a shame. I truely respect any man of the law that puts up with **** from people all day, yet can go home too his kids and wife and know he wasn't a dick too any one, and had helped as much as possible that day, everyday... nothing i would respect more...but i havent seen this take place, ever. People are gonna have bad days of course, im not saying be a machine... but some police are ridiculous, and more out of controll than most citizens imo.

Max400
01-09-2004, 12:28 AM
i however dont believe in POLICE. Flame away, but i have had NOTHING but bad run-in's with the law

WOW...........I'm not flaming here but who would you call if somone stole your car or God forbid hurt someone in your family.

I agree with pappy that not all are cool, but to say that all cops are dicks is like saying all middle easterners are terrorist:confused: :confused: Or I had a Honda once and that thing was junk therefore all hondas are junk.... I really don't think that is true!!!

Crazy4bluEx
01-09-2004, 12:33 AM
no offense, but you dont know me...if someone stole my stuff, or hurt my family.. i damn sure wouldnt call the police, maybe the people on my block would, but i am authentic when i honestly say i would not give an officer $.50 to make his last phone call, and i wont elaborate further. Im not "too good" im not "too badass" im not "rambo" i just simply dont like police, and i am simply put.. a man of my word. Scarface put it best.

The only thing i got in life is my word and my balls.
& im not breakin them for anybody. - scarface

Crazy4bluEx
01-09-2004, 12:36 AM
too put this in actual light, i would not simply say "your a police officer F U" if the person came up and was polite. I would however NOT stop and offer too help one in need, i am a man / young adult based on respect.. if no one treats me with respect they get none, and i mean none.. call me a punk kid if you want! doesnt bother me at all. My mother, my peers, and anyone that has anything intelligent to say gets my full respect.. it's like atv'ing a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch..... that's the way it is unfortunately....

Crazy4bluEx
01-09-2004, 12:40 AM
pappy, i have never disrespected an officer, NEVER. I refer too them on a "sir, yes sir" basis.. and not in a smart-*** manner i assure you. This is always side-tracked when they call me a "stupid / punk kid" that is as BAD as me discriminating against them... like it or not. I am not stupid, i go to one of the best private schools in indiana. im not a genius, i never claimed too be. for a police officer too refer to me as a "stupid punk kid" isnt respecting me, and i have issue's with that... sooo put simply, i guess it's all good till they say something dumb, and then i do get out of cops what i give them... except they can never seem too get one up on me, always one step behind.....

PHAT400
01-09-2004, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
sorry guys, i just got home and saw this thread or i would have made it a sticky for ya.

looks like they caught the scumbag:macho

THANKS PAP....

Whew, what a nightmare.

Damn freak..

PHAT400
01-09-2004, 05:37 AM
Some one please lock this:grr: It's not about this boy not liking police. they caught this freak and that's all i wanted.
grow up young man.

sickmojave
01-09-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
Some one please lock this:grr: It's not about this boy not liking police. they caught this freak and that's all i wanted.
grow up young man.

before it gets locked I wanted to thank you PHAT400. good job. ;) It's nice to see that some people still care about others.

Max400
01-09-2004, 09:19 AM
Some one please lock this It's not about this boy not liking police. they caught this freak and that's all i wanted.

AMEN BROTHER:)