PDA

View Full Version : My 2003 Honda Civic **56k Warning**

NeonImpact
01-07-2004, 08:01 PM
Here's my picture collection of my 2003 Honda Civic.

its my "main hobby" until i also got interested in ATV's..

http://neonimpact.7thgencivic.com

sorry, cant link the pics to here..
just use link provided above! ^^

NeonImpact
01-07-2004, 08:03 PM
If you see alot of Red X's, just press REFRESH.

sometimes the server is overloaded...

EvilJester400EX
01-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Tried refreshing, they still aren't working. :(

NeonImpact
01-07-2004, 08:09 PM
aight sorry about that bro..

go to http://neonimpact.7thgencivic.com

Insider
01-07-2004, 08:30 PM
cool if you are into that. id prefer a 69 camaro with a built 396 and maybe a shot of juice for kicks. no ricer will ever enter my garage im old school all the way

EvilJester400EX
01-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Nice ride man. :cool: I've been going to your site off and on for the past year just checking out the cars and reading about a few things, awesome site. Glad to see you're into quads now. :macho

01-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Insider
cool if you are into that. id prefer a 69 camaro with a built 396 and maybe a shot of juice for kicks. no ricer will ever enter my garage im old school all the way

396 is for wimpy kids... i like a built 454:devil:

Bob-Hobo
01-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Wanna race?:devil:
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/colby400ex/quad+in+back+sideview.jpg

NeonImpact
01-07-2004, 08:44 PM
:rolleyes:

someday my friend.........someday...

:blah:

markeg192
01-07-2004, 08:47 PM
And it says SPORT on the side. HAHAHAHAHA

quadrcr161
01-07-2004, 10:18 PM
not to bad looking. i hope your not dailing driving with that harness on, you could get really hurt if you were in an accident and it didnt looked like you have a cage.

Greg Z
01-07-2004, 10:23 PM
one of the few civics i like

its not "ricer"

Red00Honda400EX
01-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Greg Z
one of the few civics i like

its not "ricer"

That things got rice written all over it from the hood pins to the harnesses.

A harness without a cage can't be hooked up correctly in a car. It can and probably will cause spinal or neck injury in a crash. I'm going to venture to say it's not auto x'ed much and wouldn't break out of the 16's at the drag strip. There sure is hell no reason for dual racing seats and harnesses at his level other than looks. I'll just shut up though because what do domestic guys know. Hood pins on a civic, go figure.

Greg Z
01-08-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Red00Honda400EX

A harness without a cage can't be hooked up correctly in a car. It can and probably will cause spinal or neck injury in a crash. I'm going to venture to say it's not auto x'ed much and wouldn't break out of the 16's at the drag strip. There sure is hell no reason for dual racing seats and harnesses at his level other than looks. I'll just shut up though because what do domestic guys know. Hood pins on a civic, go figure.

LMFAO well it looks nice, i dont think a 4 cylender car should go for performance :-\ unless your pulling a Fast and Furious

NeonImpact
01-08-2004, 04:32 AM

well you are entitled to your opinions and etc..

but before you start talking a bunch of ****, you need to realize a few things..

"all show, no go" - i dont plan on going 100mph down the road everyday and/or ruining my car in whatever way at the drag strip all the time..

1. Seats - show mod, that was made for show purposes only!
2. Harnesses - also a show reason, and no way made for Auto-X or anything else..
3. Hood Pins - to hold the fricken' hood down because a lightweight carbon fiber hood can easily fly up from air getting underneath the latch.

also, would you lke me to get in an accident head on and the hood were to fly up off the hinges and come thru the windshield and impale me?

Carbon fiber can shatter into pieces, yes, but also has the capability of flying in any direction..

so there's a reason for everything i've done, and they explain and show why..

you may be into something totally different, like camaro's or whatever, but before you start calling my source "rice" or whatever, start to think about why I did it all.

there's a reason for everything..
so if your just gonna talk **** about one of my other hobbies, then do yourself a favor and get out of my thread, and move on.

Red00Honda400EX
01-08-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by NeonImpact
well you are entitled to your opinions and etc..

but before you start talking a bunch of ****, you need to realize a few things..

"all show, no go" - i dont plan on going 100mph down the road everyday and/or ruining my car in whatever way at the drag strip all the time..

1. Seats - show mod, that was made for show purposes only!
2. Harnesses - also a show reason, and no way made for Auto-X or anything else..
3. Hood Pins - to hold the fricken' hood down because a lightweight carbon fiber hood can easily fly up from air getting underneath the latch.

also, would you lke me to get in an accident head on and the hood were to fly up off the hinges and come thru the windshield and impale me?

Carbon fiber can shatter into pieces, yes, but also has the capability of flying in any direction..

so there's a reason for everything i've done, and they explain and show why..

you may be into something totally different, like camaro's or whatever, but before you start calling my source "rice" or whatever, start to think about why I did it all.

there's a reason for everything..
so if your just gonna talk **** about one of my other hobbies, then do yourself a favor and get out of my thread, and move on.

I wasn't talking anything. He said it wasn't rice. I pointed out that it was. Plain and simple man.

all show, no go

you said it right there, the deffinition of rice.

NeonImpact
01-08-2004, 07:50 AM
whatever you say....

so if someone dresses up a car other than a import or something and it runs higher than a 15, is that rice?

sheesh

Red00Honda400EX
01-08-2004, 07:53 AM
whatever you say....

so if someone dresses up a car other than a import or something and it runs higher than a 15, is that rice?

sheesh

That all depends. Racing seats in a none race car. Racing harnesses in a none race car.

If you like it dude all the power to you, but you posted it and I gave an opinion. SIMMA DOWN NAW lol

29FTEX
01-08-2004, 08:00 AM
You're right, the hood flying up while you're driving down the road would be terrible.

However, on the movie "Tommy Boy", it was friggin' hilarious!!!:D

NeonImpact
01-08-2004, 08:02 AM
like i said before, your entitled to your opinion and i respect it..

no harm or hating done around here, k?

and yea, seeing a hood fly up is not funny, unless you see it on TV or something.. :eek2:

TheChknhwk
01-08-2004, 08:07 AM
whatever you say....

sheesh

No it's just slow. In this case tho, you have slow rice... certainly a deadly combination.

quadrcr161
01-08-2004, 08:33 AM
whatever you say....

sheesh

yes it is, rice is all about trying to make a car "look" fast but isnt. cf hood, race seats and harness ect ect...... also a good quality hood like fiber images does not require hood pics, but some times they recomend them. there are plenty of people running cf hoods and not hood pins.

Pappy
01-08-2004, 08:38 AM
im an american car enthusiest...muscle car all the way...lol

my brother came home with a turbo rx7. i drove it. and when he asked what i thought of it i said....

well, even if the thing ran 8's its still a pos. when i stomp the throttle i want to hear an engine not pissed off bee's:p

markeg192
01-08-2004, 10:29 AM
In bet it gets the girls attention and isn't that what is really important here?

MOFO
01-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by markeg192
In bet it gets the girls attention and isn't that what is really important here?

no offense to anyone here, but if a girl finds a honda civic as a turn on... she aint my type! :D

UglyMotha™
01-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
well, even if the thing ran 8's its still a pos. when i stomp the throttle i want to hear an engine not pissed off bee's:p

LMAO http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/lmao.gif

hmmm i thought you weren't required to ran racing seats and harneses, until you got your car in the 10's :huh

i know i know, you said there just there for show................but why, why exactly would you want to show off somthing that just ain't there :confused:

Red00Honda400EX
01-08-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
LMAO http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/lmao.gif

hmmm i thought you weren't required to ran racing seats and harneses, until you got your car in the 10's :huh

i know i know, you said there just there for show................but why, why exactly would you want to show off somthing that just ain't there :confused:

they're more comfortable to eat his rice in. Easy to clean up if he spills anything also. :blah:

chucked
01-08-2004, 02:08 PM
i hate carbon fiber hoods, they have ruined so many nice cars, if you want to loose weight, start exercising or take that 800 lb subwoofer box out.

hondafox440
01-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by member
396 is for wimpy kids... i like a built 454:devil:

Except you can't get that in the Camaro.

I'd take a 69' Yenko Camaro 427 over a Civic any day. But to each his own, so if you're into ricers, cool.

Just a question, whats with the tiny wheels on the Civic? And the unpainted hood?

MOFO
01-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by chucked
i hate carbon fiber hoods, they have ruined so many nice cars, if you want to loose weight, start exercising or take that 800 lb subwoofer box out.

I've always wondered that myself... I see these ricer's with carbon fiber everything, then they have hundreds of pounds of crap wedge in the car... :confused:

TheChknhwk
01-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I've always wondered that myself... I see these ricer's with carbon fiber everything, then they have hundreds of pounds of crap wedge in the car... :confused:

It's called compensation.... like fat people drinking weight watchers shakes.... nether make no ****in sense to me:confused:

UglyMotha™
01-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
It's called compensation.... like fat people drinking weight watchers shakes.... nether make no ****in sense to me:confused:

LMAO that's good

how's it goin long time no i see i think :huh :blah:

Bob-Hobo
01-08-2004, 02:58 PM

someday my friend.........someday...

:blah: I knew u wouldnt want none a diss shizzle!:devil:
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Colby400ex/truck%20on%20nos.jpg

chucked
01-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Bob-Hobo
I knew u wouldnt want none a diss shizzle!:devil:
lmmfaoy!!! actually that is a really nice truck, im not used to seeing those without the fenders rusted out.

DEAL
01-08-2004, 04:29 PM

my brother came home with a turbo rx7. i drove it. and when he asked what i thought of it i said....

Couldn't have said it better myself.

sparky450AR
01-08-2004, 04:36 PM
VERY nice job on teh car, i bet it handles great!

RH1N08d9
01-08-2004, 05:02 PM
This is just my opinion, I consider your car rice, and a poser, it looks like a racer, but it's not! I can kinda understand the hood clips, but other than that it's pure rice! at least its clean rice compared to some of the rice around here! I'll stick to American Trucks!

2001400ex
01-08-2004, 05:02 PM

Crazy, I like both...nothing compares to the rumble of an American muscle car. It just gives me goosebumps, even though I am a huge fan of imports. Some Japanese cars can sound real nice though too. I drive a 3000GT. Would've liked to have a RX-7 TT...oh well have to make due with what I have...:p

A4StrokeGuy
01-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Here's my rides, rice i hope not but your entitled to your opinion

markeg192
01-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Bob-Hobo
I knew u wouldnt want none a diss shizzle!:devil:

Bob it's a lil plain , you should trick it out a bay.

TrailBreaker70
01-08-2004, 05:34 PM
LOL, ricers :rolleyes2 Where are the Fast and the Furious stickers and the "cold air intake". Don't forget the V-tec badge.

Add a NOS sticker or two and you should be running with Chevelle's and the like. :p

Atreyu
01-08-2004, 05:35 PM
I think it's pretty nice...if that's what your into. It's not really as 'riced out' as some other cars on that cruise down your local red light district at night with sunglasses on looking for people to race. You definately didn't go overboard on it.

sparky450AR
01-08-2004, 05:43 PM
since F&F everyone has hated imported cars, our honda fourwheelers are imported! Yes, everyone loves the roar of american muscle, but i personally would rather drive a 2004 SE porche 911 with over 600 horse, this will kick any stock american cars ***, and its also equiped with luxery and quality!

2001400ex
01-08-2004, 05:45 PM
Don't think it will kick a S-7's ***:D and VR-4's and Stealth TT's can keep up with Porsche's for a little bit.:D I like the 911's though too not hating on them...:p

Bob-Hobo
01-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Unless it has a huge rediculous grape fruit shooter it is not rice.

01-08-2004, 05:59 PM
we dont have a radio in our chevelle , there is no way you could hear the radio anyways so why put one in?:p

Fender Bender
01-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Rice... Sounds like a braindead redneck term. I think that all of the American Muscle guys started calling it rice because they felt threatened. Seriously, why would you talk bad on someone elses car that they put their time and money into if you didn't have a few insecurities?:)

Werx615
01-08-2004, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sparky450AR
since F&F everyone has hated imported cars, our honda fourwheelers are imported! Yes, everyone loves the roar of american muscle, but i personally would rather drive a 2004 SE porche 911 with over 600 horse, this will kick any stock american cars ***, and its also equiped with luxery and quality! [/QUOTE

theres plenty of american cars that will kick that porshes ***** and for a whole lot cheaper

Red00Honda400EX
01-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
Rice... Sounds like a braindead redneck term. I think that all of the American Muscle guys started calling it rice because they felt threatened. Seriously, why would you talk bad on someone elses car that they put their time and money into if you didn't have a few insecurities?:)

LOL insecurities? Hell most stock American sports cars could take that thing out without even breaking a sweat. Even those old "muscle" cars could take it out. The 70's ruined what is called a "muscle" car yet most of the sports cars built in the 70's could destroy that thing. Sports cars of the new century wouldn't even think twice about taking that thing out, even with the hood pins and racing seats. I'd throw my cdale and honda on the line saying that my little domestic car would eat him up on a road course or the straight line.

crap-banshee32
01-08-2004, 09:44 PM
looks nice man!!! i think id need a little more motor though!!;)

crucial si
01-08-2004, 09:58 PM
i love your car:eek2:

bradley300
01-08-2004, 10:14 PM
yeah, it looks nice, just never seen the point of racing out o 4 cylinder but if thats what you like, i got nuthin against ya until you talk about how fast your 16 second car is

Crazy4bluEx
01-08-2004, 10:31 PM
nothing wrong with your car bro, keep doin what you wanna do to your car with your money...;) Looks alot better than some of the "2 fast an 2 furious" boys drive around here.

sparky450AR
01-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Werx615
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sparky450AR
since F&F everyone has hated imported cars, our honda fourwheelers are imported! Yes, everyone loves the roar of american muscle, but i personally would rather drive a 2004 SE porche 911 with over 600 horse, this will kick any stock american cars ***, and its also equiped with luxery and quality! [/QUOTE

theres plenty of american cars that will kick that porshes ***** and for a whole lot cheaper

There is no american or probably even import for that matter, that can KICK a 600hp special editions porches ***, yeah beat it but not kick its ***, oh...and we can start bringing up the even faster imports if neccesary

i LOVE american motors too, just as much as anybody in here but CI is like CC the yfz 450 is almost even with a 660 raptor in a drag, with 210 less cc!

yeah, id say there are some insecurities, but who doesnt have them....quit talkin **** because noone has expeienced it all

phatswinn
01-09-2004, 11:45 PM
there are ricers that are nice no matter what anyone says, i love the rumble of some american muscle but this is the new generation of that..like it or not.

some kids think that since they put some plastic on there car it makes it faster though and thats just wrong but others do go straight for power and handling and believe it or not those 4 bangers are capable of puting out over 500hp with heavy mods, i believe that if thats what he likes , then that what he likes!!!

especially because you cant find anything liekt he old superbees or chevelles in decent condition anymore for under 30 grand and with 30 grand in a civic you could be side by side with almost any car on the market (that isnt an exotic italian) plus, instead of putting 30 grand down on a car and just having it fast, with a civic it take dedication and work to make it that fast and in the end you'll be happier with a civic or 350z or rx-7 etc.. plus, you will probably keep it perfect all the time

oh, and i got some more news for ya guys, i know for a fact that the ricers get way more girls, cuz my girlfriend loves the modded imports and thinks the superbee down the street and the gto a few doors down are UGLY.

sorry..its just the truth, imports are the new generation of muscle cars and the big v-8's arent coming back, and plus GM, and MOPAR have 95% of your american vehicle built in mexico cuz it cost them $1 per person per hour instead of $22 per person epr hour they would need to pay employees here
:(

Fender Bender
01-10-2004, 10:12 AM
LOL insecurities? Hell most stock American sports cars could take that thing out without even breaking a sweat. Even those old "muscle" cars could take it out. The 70's ruined what is called a "muscle" car yet most of the sports cars built in the 70's could destroy that thing. Sports cars of the new century wouldn't even think twice about taking that thing out, even with the hood pins and racing seats. I'd throw my cdale and honda on the line saying that my little domestic car would eat him up on a road course or the straight line.

I never said insecurities about beating them... maybe the import revolution will shut down muscle cars? Maybe they were jealous because everyone wanted to race imports and not muscle cars? So they decide to call them "Rice" and pick fun of all of them. Dont get me wrong - I have my own opinions about stuff too and I would rather have a mini-truck over an import or a muscle car any day. If I had to choose import over domestic, I would choose domestic. My dad had a '68 Maro w/ a 427 that ran a 10.2, but he had to sell it for money reasons.

FFW
01-10-2004, 12:12 PM
You know you're a ricer when you drive to the store in your 1.6 Litre Honda to buy a 2 litre Pepsi :blah:

You know you're a ricer when your trips to the speed shop consist of raiding the sticker bin :blah:

You know you're a ricer if you have a shift light and your car is an automatic! :blah:

Oh, FYI, the big V-8 is certainly not dead. Chevy is releasing the C-6 Corvette with a 400 HP 350 ci v-8.
Ford is releasing an up to date version of the old GT-40 , the Ford GT, 500 hp, 500 ft/lbs of torque, mid-engined, rear wheel drive.

Dodge has the wonderful V-10 Viper, 488 cubic inches of V-10 and a wonderfuly different sound from V-8's.

And it isn't just about HP, it's about driveability.

I can appreciate any vehicle that can get down the road in a hurry and do it well in the process and that includes Japanese cars.

I don't have any appreciation for something that has a fart can, sewer pipe sized muffler (which gives 20 additional HP!) plus 4 or 5 different colors of bodywork all in various states of completion.

I can't seem to find any information about a 2004 Porsche SE 911 with 600 Hp, meaning, it doesn't exist.

Interesting article from Car and Driver about the Ford GT. I skipped to the end anyway. Megastars (http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=7565&page_number=4)

Looks like the GT wiped up the floor with the Ferrari and Porsche. Hmmm...

Phatswinn, your logic suggests that I couldn't possibly keep any car perfect that wasn't a Civic or some other econobox unless I dumped 30K worth of crap into it. Please explain how this actually works. I take perfect care of my 2003 Expedition and my wifes car as well.

Sorry phats, it isn't the truth. The American V-8's are still here and there's no sign they're leaving anytime soon. And it doesn't make a difference where the labor to produce these vehicles is located. People want the V-8's.

If someone wants to do what they feel like to their own car, so be it, thats their choice. It's also our choice when asked for opinions to say it looks like crap as much as it looks great. Don't be surprised when someone knocks the car you own especially if you are asking for their opinion.

Red00Honda400EX
01-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
there are ricers that are nice no matter what anyone says, i love the rumble of some american muscle but this is the new generation of that..like it or not.

some kids think that since they put some plastic on there car it makes it faster though and thats just wrong but others do go straight for power and handling and believe it or not those 4 bangers are capable of puting out over 500hp with heavy mods, i believe that if thats what he likes , then that what he likes!!!

especially because you cant find anything liekt he old superbees or chevelles in decent condition anymore for under 30 grand and with 30 grand in a civic you could be side by side with almost any car on the market (that isnt an exotic italian) plus, instead of putting 30 grand down on a car and just having it fast, with a civic it take dedication and work to make it that fast and in the end you'll be happier with a civic or 350z or rx-7 etc.. plus, you will probably keep it perfect all the time

oh, and i got some more news for ya guys, i know for a fact that the ricers get way more girls, cuz my girlfriend loves the modded imports and thinks the superbee down the street and the gto a few doors down are UGLY.

sorry..its just the truth, imports are the new generation of muscle cars and the big v-8's arent coming back, and plus GM, and MOPAR have 95% of your american vehicle built in mexico cuz it cost them $1 per person per hour instead of $22 per person epr hour they would need to pay employees here
:(

Is this a joke or are you really that ingorant? I mean really. The Domestic "muscle" has never been what it is in todays age. The fight for the fastest best handling car is great, LS1 Fbodies can be had for 10k, C5 corvettes are in the teens, Mustangs are slow :blah: , the 03 cobra is making history, the Viper is over 500 cubic inches with 500hp, the C6 comes with 400hp stock, the Z06 C6 will have closer to 500, you can make an ls1 400+ hp with a less than 2k in mods, the muscle car is not dead. Learned yourself something, son.

crday98
01-11-2004, 11:02 AM
i could never see 20 years in the future some guy talking to his son about cars and saying "yeah son,i used to have a really nice civic when i was your age.i should have just bought her and kept her in a garage because she would now be worth 10 times the amount i paid for her new.oh she was a fast little thing too...she used to run 16 flat":huh :D
if you own a civic and like it more power to you,if you own a civic or any form of rice and think it is better than any american muscle car.... ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guy400
01-11-2004, 11:10 AM

Guy400
01-11-2004, 11:14 AM
While I can respect what some of these imports can do (after owning my TSi) it's still not my cup-of-tea.

crday98, you're so right. Me and a buddy were laughing about that over a couple beers last summer. What's a '96 Civic gonna be worth 30 years from now? About what the seats in my grandmother's 100% original '68 327 Vette.

I have to give this kid some credit, though. At least there's no 2 foot Japanese symbol on the hood of the car.

AlaskaSpeed
01-11-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
While I can respect what some of these imports can do (after owning my TSi) it's still not my cup-of-tea.

crday98, you're so right. Me and a buddy were laughing about that over a couple beers last summer. What's a '96 Civic gonna be worth 30 years from now? About what the seats in my grandmother's 100% original '68 327 Vette.

I have to give this kid some credit, though. At least there's no 2 foot Japanese symbol on the hood of the car.

Well...here's my opinion...FWIW.

I honestly don't see the "personal" attacks on ricers. You would think, by listening to MOFO and others that these cars were created for the sole purpose of annoying them personally. Get over it!

I am sure each of us have our own ideas of what looks good, what performance is, etc. I have never seen a more "anti-rice" group; and while it's not my cup of tea...I can respect the effort that the owners put into their vehicles to make them all show if that is what they want.

Performance and/or good looks doesn't have to be one sided and narrow minded....if you don't like spinners or 10 foot tall wings, keep your mouths shut, cuz not all people are cookie cutter models in what is beautiful to them............JIM

Chef
01-11-2004, 12:16 PM
This is amazing...I didnt know this many stupid people could gather in one thread...:huh

AlaskaSpeed
01-11-2004, 12:18 PM
....figured by now you knew that this site was full of idiots............:confused:

Chef
01-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
....figured by now you knew that this site was full of idiots............:confused:

Thought it might have been getting better lately.:o :blah:

NeonImpact
01-11-2004, 12:26 PM
damn, i thought people would have actually liked my car..

come to find out, its just all BS.

FFW
01-11-2004, 12:50 PM

Hey Neon,

The car does look good. did you do all the work yourself? To me thats more of an indicator than anything else. If you did then be proud of the accomplishment and screw the rest:)

markeg192
01-11-2004, 12:58 PM

Just juealous prolly.

UglyMotha™
01-12-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by FFW
Hey Neon,

The car does look good. did you do all the work yourself? To me thats more of an indicator than anything else. If you did then be proud of the accomplishment and screw the rest:)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/pef64ecad65ee16fc4ca32727284fd061/f9f932a5.jpg

MOFO
01-12-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Well...here's my opinion...FWIW.

I honestly don't see the "personal" attacks on ricers. You would think, by listening to MOFO and others that these cars were created for the sole purpose of annoying them personally. Get over it!

nope... its the drivers of these cars that annoy the hell out of me. When they go to Pep Boys and buy all that trash and then think they have a real "performance" vehicle and want to race everything on the road...and they actually DECREASED the safety and performance value of the car... THIS annoys me. When they do carbon fiber everything, then load the car down with 500lbs of audio equipment.. this annoys me. Why shave weight when you just put it back? When the goobers go around and say "Duuuude! I got some NAWWWWS"... that annoys me. I could go on with more examples if needed. :D

BTW, I have nothing against imports at all... actually some of my favorite cars ARE imports. I hate seeing these vehicles get "riced" up then the owners beat the crap out of them thinking they are some type of professional street racer.

NeonImpact
01-12-2004, 09:06 AM
yea mofo all the work is done by myself.
i work at a body shop and painted the kit, etc..

total investment into it so far $5000 and thats without labor, shipping, and little things..

overall i love it, and i could give a rats *** what everyone else says...

MOFO
01-12-2004, 01:28 PM
yea mofo all the work is done by myself.
i work at a body shop and painted the kit, etc..

total investment into it so far $5000 and thats without labor, shipping, and little things..

overall i love it, and i could give a rats *** what everyone else says...

My response to Jim had nothing to do with your car or this thread really... the only comments I made were about what other members said... nothing directed to you or your car. You seem pretty passionate about your car and do not seem to have the "rice boy" mentality that I spoke of... good luck with it.

seatec
01-12-2004, 01:32 PM
You know, i too was opionated towards the ricers but after reading this thread i changed my mind a little. The only reason i really have a problem wiht the ricers is that they feel they should share their music with the rest of the world. They come into my developement late at night during the week and blast their damn radio for everybody to hear. Now, thinking about it, other with trucks and muscle cars do it too but not as much. Thats really the only thing i have a problem with. I actually think that some of these cars look awesome and you can tell they put a lot of devotion into it. So as long as they turn their freaking music down its cool. My .02

MOFO
01-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by seatec
So as long as they turn their freaking music down its cool. My .02

LOL, I cant agree with you more!

AlaskaSpeed
01-12-2004, 04:04 PM
nope... its the drivers of these cars that annoy the hell out of me. When they go to Pep Boys and buy all that trash and then think they have a real "performance" vehicle and want to race everything on the road...and they actually DECREASED the safety and performance value of the car... THIS annoys me. When they do carbon fiber everything, then load the car down with 500lbs of audio equipment.. this annoys me. Why shave weight when you just put it back? When the goobers go around and say "Duuuude! I got some NAWWWWS"... that annoys me. I could go on with more examples if needed. :D

BTW, I have nothing against imports at all... actually some of my favorite cars ARE imports. I hate seeing these vehicles get "riced" up then the owners beat the crap out of them thinking they are some type of professional street racer.

Point taken....and I too would just love to have some kind of EMP device to short out all of the loud stereos.....

AtvMxRider
01-12-2004, 04:18 PM
I personally think the person that made the movies The fast and the Furious should be shot. Those 2 movies are with out a doubt the dumbest ****ing movies I have ever seen. The 2nd one I think is too fast to furious:huh I quit watching it after 20 minutes.

MOFO
01-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I personally think the person that made the movies The fast and the Furious should be shot.

..I could think of a few other "creative" ways of dealing with him. :devil:

AtvMxRider
01-12-2004, 04:26 PM
..I could think of a few other "creative" ways of dealing with him. :devil:

OMG I couldn't beleive how stupid those movies were and the new one they have out now about street bikes:rolleyes:

MOFO
01-12-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
OMG I couldn't beleive how stupid those movies were and the new one they have out now about street bikes:rolleyes:

and the scary part is when the kids watch these movies and look up to them hoping they could be like that someday. I remember seeing the first one in the theater (BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART)... every kid in the parking lot was trying to do burnouts and race people... needless to say, I was very close to introducing a few of them to my front bumper of my truck. :D

its funny when this topic comes up when my fiance is around... all she will do is sigh and say "oh no.. please dont get him started..."

Red00Honda400EX
01-12-2004, 04:32 PM
and the scary part is when the kids watch these movies and look up to them hoping they could be like that someday. I remember seeing the first one in the theater (BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART)... every kid in the parking lot was trying to do burnouts and race people... needless to say, I was very close to introducing a few of them to my front bumper of my truck. :D

its funny when this topic comes up when my fiance is around... all she will do is sigh and say "oh no.. please dont get him started..."

That must echo through a lot of girls minds or something. I hear the same thing :eek2:

AtvMxRider
01-12-2004, 04:32 PM

LMAO my wife is the same way. She says "it's just a movie daaaaaaaaaaaaamn":devil: