PDA

View Full Version : A few Words........

Honda
01-07-2004, 11:36 AM
I have been reading all the forums about the 450R and just wanted to comment on a few things.

I too have a 2004 450R on order. I have been waiting for my new R just like everyone else. The last Honda TRX I owned was an 88 250R, and that was over 10 years ago. That Quad was the Best Damn Fourwheeler I have ever owned or Ridden to date. I am excited to get my new TRX just like everyone else. Am I frustrated? No, Honda never said that the 450 would be released in December. They have always had January as the release date. For those of us who are die hard Honda fans, we are not going to get all upset and start crying because Honda is taking it's time to release it's new ATV. After all, the Die hard Honda Fans have already waited 15 years for the 450R. Yes Honda has taken their sweet time to finally deliver what we Honda Fans have been begging for for almost a Decade. I for one as a Honda owner and Loyalist will tell you that our patience will not go without award. Honda Builds the best Everything I can think of. We will not be dissapointed with this new Honda either. Let Honda take their time and get all the bugs out before they release the TRX. I will happilly wait as long as it takes.

4fiddyR
01-07-2004, 12:09 PM
I'm not complaining about the wait but they (Honda) did advertise it in Dirt Wheels back in November as release date of December 2003 with a picture of it from honda.

MX#9
01-07-2004, 12:11 PM
A very nice first post, welcome to the site. Oh, and by the way I'm waiting too, and I agree, it will be an awsome quad.

MX#9
01-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Where are you from 4fiddyr? Maybe you could come up my way for some riding.

4fiddyR
01-07-2004, 05:09 PM
i'm from South western Pa. I have ridden in Carbon County, pretty much the same kind of riding we got here. I have been to Jack Frost too, I didn't care for it much. I been to Paragon park also. I hear Rausch Creek is pretty good, maybe we can hook up there this summer sometime???
Down here is abandoned coal mines, and woods riding and abandoned rail road tracks, hillclimbs. probably about same kind of stuff you got up there.

P.S.
Nice to meet ya!:D

YfzinJay
01-07-2004, 06:09 PM
I am in the pittsburgh area, 4fiddyr you wanna race my yfz when you get it?

I normally ride off of route 43 aka south park dump, finleyville, Green Man's tunnel. You weren't the 400ex I was riding behind a couple of sundays ago were you?

markeg192
01-07-2004, 07:42 PM
You weren't the 400ex I was riding behind a couple of sundays ago were you?

LOL

4fiddyR
01-07-2004, 09:15 PM
No, it wasn't me, I'm quadless right now. I sold my 01 Craptor.
I'm down in Greene County, if ya wanna ride with me and my friends come on down, we have a MX track or two, if ya wanna go a few laps that would be great.
I hope to have it by the first or second week of Febuary. I got beadlocks all the way around ready for it, I'm saving for some tires right now. I also got a universal set of fatbar clamps for it so I can put my pro tapers on it. HRC kit ordered too, but that will be done after I get my feet wet, I'm itchin to ride.

Hey Mark, I thought that was kinda funny too!;)