PDA

View Full Version : quadwars

meangreen400ex
01-07-2004, 06:23 AM
Does anyone know if quadwars will be at the monster truck rally in Indianapolis this year? If so I'm goin

pairanutz
01-07-2004, 11:53 AM
i was wondering that too-are you spectating or you racing
(im not racing) -ithink the still let locals enter if the qualify

komatsu kid
01-07-2004, 11:56 AM
next weekend in minnesota there having quads,with the monster truck show

FourFiftyFour
01-07-2004, 12:55 PM
yeah a lot of quad wars let locals ride......they asked me to ride in the Houston one but of course my PITA can-o-crap is broken so I couldnt :mad:

01-07-2004, 12:55 PM
either this weekend or next they are having quad wars with the monstar trucks in columbus Ohio

JUSTINcredible
01-07-2004, 02:39 PM
what a joke quad wars are, i dont see how anyone could even have fun in that. its all set up and they make u go out there and look like a retard

nuclearkielbasa
01-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
what a joke quad wars are, i dont see how anyone could even have fun in that. its all set up and they make u go out there and look like a retard

This is all true! And the promoter (Pace, Clear Channel, or whatever they're calling themselves these days) treats the quad guys like sheeeeot! All they care about is the monster junks and that gay-*** rodeo clown wanna-be that goes out and acts like an idiot in front of the crowd.

On the other hand..... the ones that are held on concrete are a blast to ride. Once the Coke syrup gets tacky you can run the track so fast you'll get dizzy. Too bad they make you run off the track just to get passed by some dickweed on a slow POS quad that couldn't catch you if you let him!

meangreen400ex
01-08-2004, 07:44 PM
So are they comin to indy b/c I'l race it if my quads ready

Chef
01-08-2004, 07:50 PM
I've always said that if I were in one of those, no matter what they told me to do, I would just race the race like it was real. Whats the worst they could do, not pay you? You would get on TV, too...:cool:

shiftmx218
01-08-2004, 08:38 PM
yea dude but knowing them they will cut you out of the race or not show it on tv. later kk

Woodsrider
01-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Chef
I've always said that if I were in one of those, no matter what they told me to do, I would just race the race like it was real. Whats the worst they could do, not pay you? You would get on TV, too...:cool:

Well here is your chance chef, they will be at the Tacoma dome. Not sure when but soon. I'll have to check the T-domes schedule to see when it is.

shiftmx218
01-08-2004, 08:45 PM
if you do do it be shure to tell us what happened. later shift

QuadJunkies
01-09-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by nuclearkielbasa
This is all true! And the promoter (Pace, Clear Channel, or whatever they're calling themselves these days) treats the quad guys like sheeeeot! All they care about is the monster junks and that gay-*** rodeo clown wanna-be that goes out and acts like an idiot in front of the crowd.

On the other hand..... the ones that are held on concrete are a blast to ride. Once the Coke syrup gets tacky you can run the track so fast you'll get dizzy. Too bad they make you run off the track just to get passed by some dickweed on a slow POS quad that couldn't catch you if you let him! This is True, but how often do you get PAID to do what you love to do!!!50.00 per person anit so bad! Yes, I tohught I was gonaa slap a hairlip on the Beeitch at the door when my kids and Troy done it last year she was a rude@#%(%&_(&*:eek: but talk about cool!!!! Ill do it this year if we have it again I think it rolls arounf her in Feb or Mar.

QuadJunkies
01-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Chef
I've always said that if I were in one of those, no matter what they told me to do, I would just race the race like it was real. Whats the worst they could do, not pay you? You would get on TV, too...:cool: LMAO! Actually, the last race it was a feee for all Last year, funny thing was Troy almost passed the Team Capt on Accident last year:eek2: they wre like WTF you doing??:huh hahah its was funny a he!!:p