PDA

View Full Version : 400EX plastic trade

02-20-2002, 01:32 PM
Does anyone have some 400EX plastic that they might want to trade for 250R plastic? The 400EX and 250R plastic are interchangeable. I have a set of white OEM (Not cheap maier!!) plastic for a 250R. The front has been race cut, but has a very nice look, I cleaned up where I cut so that it has a nice factory rounded appearance. The rear has not been cut and is in very nice condition. These plastics are around $125 more than OEM 400EX plastic. I would like to do a complete trade, including my seat(original seat cover w/ NO tears at all!) w/ base , headlight, gas tank, the hood (86-87 style vented maier), and gas tank. I will also send the original light/kill switch I would like to trade all of this for a 400EX complete set of plastic, headlight, and the seat w/ base. I will negotiate a trade w/ or w/o me paying money, pending on your plastics condition. If you are intrested then e-mail me at TRX250R8@aol.com and I will have some pictures of everything for you within a couple days. Would be nice for a 400EX guy who is a motocrosser!

02-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Also, if you have a complete set of 400EX plastic (or partial set) I might consider buying it from you, e-mail me.