PDA

View Full Version : Arizona people I got questions

Greg Z
01-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Hey, well im moving from New york long island to Arizona. I beleive were moving to chandler or casa grand some where in that area. I was wondering if there any nice spots there to ride any fun tracks in that area.

oh and im moving there End of 12th grade Im in 10th right now. I might move the end of 11th we dont know yet because my brother is gonna move there and start a dealership with motorcycles /atvs and stuff like that and we were discussing and stuff if i could work for him and all in all he said for me to work for him i would have to take some classes. Oh and how is Arizona university for bussiness and managment? Im really interested moving there, I want to be in a warm climate for once where I can ride my quad any time.. oh and how are the areas in casa grand and chandler?

thnx

- Greg

AZblaster44
01-07-2004, 06:28 PM
The areas your talking about are nice...casa grande is kinda out there but still nice.... as for track, the closest to chandler is ETmotopark ( www.etmotopark.com ) andby casa grande there's Motogrande (probably one of, if not the nicest track in az) and Ocotillo raceway or "Eloy" as most people call it....

then if you want to drive a ways there is speedworld in surprise(norht of phoenix) and verde vally mx park "cottonwood" in the prescott area.......theres a few other track but these seem to be the ones most ridden by quad right now....with the exception of motogrande from what i hear the situation wiht that track is kinda weird right now as far as quads go lol

cant really help you on the school stuff tho, dont know much about ASU cept it has some fine looking female students lol

:blah:

oh yeah go to www.gomxracing.com it has a bunch of information on the local race scene and its own forum

Greg Z
01-07-2004, 06:37 PM
hey thanks

what do you mean casa grand is out there? like its a bad area? or its just like far out from pheonix?

LTandRaptorider
01-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
Hey, well im moving from New york long island to Arizona. I beleive were moving to chandler or casa grand some where in that area. I was wondering if there any nice spots there to ride any fun tracks in that area.

oh and im moving there End of 12th grade Im in 10th right now. I might move the end of 11th we dont know yet because my brother is gonna move there and start a dealership with motorcycles /atvs and stuff like that and we were discussing and stuff if i could work for him and all in all he said for me to work for him i would have to take some classes. Oh and how is Arizona university for bussiness and managment? Im really interested moving there, I want to be in a warm climate for once where I can ride my quad any time.. oh and how are the areas in casa grand and chandler?

thnx

- Greg

I believe 400grl(Corry) is from Chandler... Uh huh! :devil:

cudaman
01-07-2004, 09:48 PM
possesing weed(cant remember amount) is legal in arizona now.

Greg Z
01-07-2004, 10:02 PM
i have a really good friend of mine in chandler last time i saw her was i think some time in september i really miss her so when i move to arizona ill have 1 friend! lol but im sure ill meet plenty of people out in the dunes or MX track..

im more of a MX rider coming from the north east

no dunes here just sand pits..

Dan_Guetter
01-08-2004, 01:33 AM
I have a few morman friends in AZ:o

Greg Z
01-08-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
I have a few morman friends in AZ:o

whats that suppost to mean?

oh and can i get a job at Hbombs dont care what i do :)

Dan_Guetter
01-08-2004, 01:50 AM
its really doesn't mean nothing, its just when i think of AZ i think of hot, rocks, and mormans.......LOL

No offense to anyone......

Greg Z
01-08-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
its really doesn't mean nothing, its just when i think of AZ i think of hot, rocks, and mormans.......LOL

No offense to anyone......

LOL yeah me to well not mormons lol but hey id be morman to marry 45 chix lol j/j but yeah hot and rocks.. Ill be MXing though no desert racing for me!!!!

AZblaster44
01-08-2004, 07:24 PM
i was just sayin casa grande is a lil way from phoenix

Dan i believe we have a mutual mormon friend (sorta) by the name of August :blah:

yeah arizona is starting to become the new Utah (no offence to any mormons that are on here) but i dont really mind mormon girls are usually hott:devil:

Greg Z
01-10-2004, 01:14 PM
well guys looks like im buying a house in fountain hills. My mom didnt want to move to casa grande because its to close to mexico :blah: is fountain hills a good area? iv heard a lot of quads being stolen in the south west and I dont want my quad to be stolen when i move to AZ

gibson400ex
01-10-2004, 01:33 PM
i got a friend who is moving to either Arizona or Utah. He is big into quads.....his dad has 5 d-bikes, 2 grizzly's and some other quads.......there are wicked rich.

Is the house you are moving into huge?

Greg Z
01-10-2004, 02:30 PM
I dont no I know it wont be HUGEEEEE

it probably will be 3-5 bed roooms and 3 bathrooms unno the house im living in now has

4 bed rooms
1 Master bed room
3 1/2 Bathrooms
2 car garadge

and now sicne my brother and sister are gonna be moving out its just gonna be me and the parents...

AZblaster44
01-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Fountain hills is a prety good area, only actually been there once cause of football last year but what i saw was alot of nice houses n such and unless they get closed b4 you move out here there are trails that are maybe a 15-20min drive away....but tracks are a different story :rolleyes:

Greg Z
01-10-2004, 05:59 PM
are tracks far away from fountain hills?

AZblaster44
01-11-2004, 02:12 PM
well

Speedworld is in Surprise

Verde Valley is in Cottonwood/Verde Valley area

Ocotillo raceway is in Eloy

Motogrande is in Casa Grande

Etmotopark is in Queen Creek

Nomads is in Sierra Vista (way far away lol)

Well you get the point there are none that are right there but most the other close ones are around a 45min to 2 hour drive

trx440
01-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Fountain Hills is the prettiest part of Phoenix metro along with North Scottsdale. I live on the other side of the McDowell mtns from FH. ET race track will be no more than a half hour away from you. Plus there are areas called Sycamore Creek, The Rolls and FourPeaks that are 10 minutes from Fountain Hills. These are part of the National forest and the area is open to riding. Get a load of this, it is bigger than all of Long Island!

I moved here from Chicago so I know what a REAL big city is all about. People complain when it takes an hour to get from 1 side of town to another here. In Chicago I used to wait 45 minutes on the McDonalds drive thru on-ramp!! Phoenix is by far the easiest metro area to get around in here in the USA.

The only bad thing about FH is it takes an extra hour to get to Glamis because it is on the far eastside.

BTW,

What's up with all the Mormon comments? With 2 million Mexicans living here all you can think of is Mormons in Mesa?

Greg Z
01-11-2004, 02:45 PM
damn lol oh well, it'll be fun.... Hopefully maybe my mom wont follow my brother and get one in fountain hills!

I want a place close by to go ride at but I heard a lot of bad things about southern arizona ( theft on quads)

400grl
01-11-2004, 04:34 PM
Casa Grande isn't THAT close to Mexico! LOL!!! It's about 30 - 45 minutes south of Chanderl on I-10 = you still have about 3 hours of driving south before you hit Mexico! But it's a ways out of the city......Fountain Hills is much closer to the populated areas!! And much prettier!

AZ is awesome - you can ride all year long, if you can stand the heat! And Glamis is SO CLOSE!!! That's the best part!! :)

trx440
01-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Come on Corry, quit being so modest. The best part of living in AZ is that YOU are near by.:p

400grl
01-12-2004, 11:34 AM
:o :) ;)

AZblaster44
01-13-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by trx440
Come on Corry, quit being so modest. The best part of living in AZ is that YOU are near by.:p

lol :blah: