PDA

View Full Version : Decided to keep my 250x

stonerider250x
01-06-2004, 07:34 PM
After the guy that said he was gonna buy it backed out i decided to keep it so i could race youth production. Im hoping i can transform this thing into a good race quad. I just ordered up some works dual rate front shocks w/o rezzys and a set of wheels spacers. I am gonna get 250r a-arms to go along with the shocks. after i get my suspension done im gonna work on gettin some AC nerfs and sparks x-6 exhaust. Ill post some pics after i get my shocks and a-arms on but i just wanted to kno what yall thought of this set up? and is there any thing else u think i should get.

i am planning on gettin a big bore kit around next christmas.

hondarider2006
01-06-2004, 07:44 PM
sounds good to me, good luck man!;)

ghak99
01-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Check out my sig, It will run for a little 250x. And done on a budget. I notice the biggest difference when I added the 12:1, cam, port and polish, and spring kit. If you have any questions just ask.

stonerider250x
01-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Dude u have a bad@$$ 250x. but what size jets do u run in ur carb because i bought k_fulks stock one and tried many different jet sizes? but after getting tired of trien i sold it to OUT_SIDER

ghak99
01-06-2004, 08:23 PM
lol....I haven't figured it out yet, it is very touchy and keeps messing with my head. I traded my pipe for another and I haven't recieved the pipe I traded for yet so I don't know what I will be using yet. My old jetting was all wrong so I wouldn't help you much.