PDA

View Full Version : indoor racing in marion ohio

mscottiel
01-06-2004, 02:44 PM
is anyone going to race indoors in marion this weekend. i think it is the last of the series of indoor races this winter. hopefully i will have my quad out for the first time since i have got it ready for motocross and my cousin will be there too. he just came back from florida at the atv olympics and he won the pro production A on his suzuki. hopefully it won't be too cold. see ya.

Sporttrax400ex
01-06-2004, 09:30 PM
jackson henderson arena is sposed to have alot more races but there not ama there outlaw.

gimp419
01-07-2004, 08:41 AM
I thought that American Motorsports promotoed the indoors in Jackson and that they were all AMA races? If they are gonna have some more races then what is on the web site find out and let me know. I want to get some practice in before the season starts.

mscottiel
01-07-2004, 12:12 PM
www.americanmx.com

it is the last indoor held by american mx this season.

K_Fulk
01-07-2004, 03:14 PM
I think I might head doen and watch, kinda hard to race when my frame is at the powdercoaters and my motor is at the motor builders. :grr:

harescrambles
01-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey thanks for the web site,but i think i'd better try a mx track hear in TN before i try an arenacross, i wont to live to race another day,i think i may need practice though, since i'v never done mx before. know were i could find a track?

rookiex
01-07-2004, 09:01 PM
marion is almost not worth going to,to be real REAL honest ive hit jumps as big as marion so if you want to spare yourself broken parts an ur broken bones wasted maybe unless your in the points ( I am) Dont even go GO TO JACKSON outlaw race this weekend sat. sun at marion One practice One qf an one race jackson.....4 practices 1 q/f nan 2 races .....for less price than AMX...go to www.hotrodsoutlawracing.com...Jackson is 2 times as big as marion better built ect. Please believe me marion is TINY.Jackson there will be a lot of cdales there tho this weekend

DO NOT GO TO MARION GO TO JACKSON MORE RACING FOR LESS MONEY....

mscottiel
01-08-2004, 03:31 PM
rookie
i think that you are telling everyone to go to jackson because you are in the points race and you don't want the competition at marion. :D just kidding. thanks for letting us know about the jackson races. i think i will probably go there instead cause i like the bigger tracks -- less conjestion on quads since they take up alot more room than bikes. about how big are the jumps at marion or jackson compared to the ones at honda hills?

mx8
01-08-2004, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mscottiel
rookie
i think that you are telling everyone to go to jackson because you are in the points race and you don't want the competition at marion. :D just kidding. thanks for letting us know about the jackson races. i think i will probably go there instead cause i like the bigger tracks -- less conjestion on quads since they take up alot more room than bikes. about how big are the jumps at marion or jackson compared to the ones at honda hills? [/Q

UOTE]

Jumps at honda hills never seen a jump at honda hills. Dist 11 cocr is the track for jumps. 400ex 8

rookiex
01-08-2004, 06:20 PM
honda hills has baby *** jumps.the jackson jumps are easy but not as easy as them. I dont care who shows up ill race neone jus warning everyone.

mscottiel
01-08-2004, 09:16 PM
so what race are you going to rookie.

i will race anyone too -- doesn't mean i will win everytime.

i think i saw you at honda hills at their last race last year and that was when i saw alot of yamahas up front too.
:eek2:

rookiex
01-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Only one I got third.it was my first race.

rookiex
01-08-2004, 09:36 PM
An the kid who beat me I came back at jackson an beat him with a flat tire for 1st

01-09-2004, 08:23 AM
rookiex I wouldn't be braging too much I have seen you race before. I have seen you a couple times at Jackson and I don't you your quad can keep up with your mouth!!!!!!!;)

rookiex
01-09-2004, 09:51 AM
well.......I dont wanna get all upset or anything but lol you come back from a shattered ankle an leg right back into racing 2 months before the docter says so an get 1st an 2nd place.did you see the race at the outlaw?? prolly not well if your going to run your mouth be at marion....an if you seen me why wasnt you racing out there did you not quilify??

rookiex
01-09-2004, 09:55 AM
enough trash talk bring it to the track.:D things look all peachy just lookin on.an braggin?? I think not I have nothing to brag about I dont give a damn if im on a 86 warrior beat to death ill line up with you ill lose but im gonna try to push you into the berm before the first turn if I can.P.S for a kid with about 10 races under the belt going from last place to 1st an 2nd aint to shabby

01-09-2004, 09:57 AM
Oh heck I suck horribly bad at motocross!!!! I will be the first to admit that. That is why I don't run my mouth about it! i was on the track and you did beat me,, by one place!

rookiex
01-09-2004, 09:58 AM
what was you racing..

01-09-2004, 10:04 AM
a Cross country YFZ will very soft shocks on it that bottomed over every jump! it was painful, but fun. I don't have anything against you just seem like you talk a lot of trash and was just wondering why?

rookiex
01-09-2004, 10:06 AM
trash?? what kind , there is a differance of one place behind an right behind somebody an a differance of one place an a whole whoop section turn an a jump......

rookiex
01-09-2004, 10:08 AM
And nothing on here bothered me I just replyed to the guy saying ''sounds like you dont want compeptition'' but then I saidf ''ill race anyone'' an it sounded very concided but I didnt mean it that way.I also dont like indoors it sucks its small an gay only good part is the whoops an its a waste of money an I really want outdoors to start real bad.:(

01-09-2004, 10:41 AM
i shouldn't have ran my mouth and said anything. i also know that how people finish at those indoor tracks really doesn't reflect on how good of a racer you are. there is nowhere to pass! the race is very short. and the tracks just suck! sorry!

rookiex
01-09-2004, 10:44 AM
its ok man.Im sorry too.I just got to finish off these last 3 races for the podium an hopfully get my trophie an be done with them indoors.How are the woods races Im thinking about getting a woods quad to hit some scrambles.I think it would improve my indurance :o .Takes a lot of that to race gncc's I like watchin them on the outdoor channel when they race.

rookiex
01-09-2004, 10:48 AM
I have a friend brain hampshaires who is real good on both MX an woods but he is quitting the MX track for the woods.I dont know if you've seen him he is 321 on a 440ex all decked out an a YFZ building it up.He can build a hell of a race quad.He is faster than me but not as fast as ben jackson or doug flinnard.

01-09-2004, 11:08 AM
GNCC's are real fun you should definatly try them! they will get you in better shape for sure. start getting your stuff ready though we leave for Texas 3 weeks from last night!!!!!!!!