PDA

View Full Version : woo-hoo! even though i cant walk i am still working!

lil400exman
01-06-2004, 01:53 PM
The R project is still going. AS some of u know i recently broke my femur and i can walk or carry anything over 50 lbs cause i could snap it or re-break it............well since my dad hired on a few people so he doesnt need me.........well we share a office building with him and i am doing some drafting and simple engineering with him signing the plans............its nice to be back and working on autocad/softdesk................right now drafting up plans for a Target parking lot...........smooth high points......no dragging in this parking lot:p

Atreyu
01-06-2004, 02:15 PM
That's the spirit..:blah:

UglyMotha™
01-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
................right now drafting up plans for a Target parking lot...........smooth high points......no dragging in this parking lot:p

it takes plans to make a parking lot :huh just throw down some black top and spray paint a couple lines :p

AtvMxRider
01-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
spray paint a couple lines :p

The lines have to go a certain direction...........:blah:

lil400exman
01-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
it takes plans to make a parking lot :huh just throw down some black top and spray paint a couple lines :p
you are the reason we have drainage problems.............lol j/k.........

UglyMotha™
01-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
you are the reason we have drainage problems.............lol j/k.........

yah, well without people like me you would never have the equipment to build your little parking lot :mad:

:blah: :blah:

UglyMotha™
01-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
The lines have to go a certain direction...........:blah:

oh please whens the last time ya ever been in a parking lot that people were actually driving in the right direction :o :blah:

red
01-06-2004, 07:58 PM
whats the point of the lines anyways....no one looks at em...they just drive across the lot anywhere they want and park anywhere they want.:blah: