PDA

View Full Version : 250ex Modified Unlimited

nathancarter
01-06-2004, 12:06 PM
ok I've been reading for months now and want to know who thinks they have the most modified 250ex alive. I'm soon to post my work made venturi that I fitted in the airbox with a larger universal K&N filter. I still want to see what kind of result I get from this post so I know who I can directly share the venturi plans with also. And please for you guys that make fun of the cheap 250ex....please don't post slams. They are getting old.

4TraxRider
01-06-2004, 12:10 PM
http://links.exriders.com/gallery/album04/new1 , take a look at this guys 250EX, it's by far the most modded I've seen lately.

nathancarter
01-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Hmm I have another question to ask...has anyone who installed a 250ex powroll kit happen to look at the piston? What manufacturer did it come from? I wonder what other honda motor has a 2mm larger bore with the same piston pin od and compression height. I bet if I found out I could buy the piston and a set of head gaskets directly from the manufacturer for a hell of a lot cheeper that $329...I'll have to post on that if I get anyhelp from you guys or my own diggin. Thanks

cudaman1973
12-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Got some info for you. JE now makes a 11.5 to 1 piston that is .5mm oversized. The kit comes with piston,pin,rings and clips for around $150. I'm about done doing my bowl blend on my head and will hopfully be testing out the better port flow and higher compression this week. I'll post my experience. BTW I cc'ed my stock piston and head. It ends up at 8.8 to 1. What did honda claim a 2003 trx250ex had???????

BlasterEaten250
12-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Well I definatly don't have the most modded one, I have shockcovers, k&n, handguards, and an ehs style airbox lid. I also take off the snorkle in the summer. I'm getting kenda klaws for christmas. Eventually I might get some black rims.