PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous and Funny Jokes

FastByDesign
01-06-2004, 11:37 AM
I am makeing a RIDICULOUS thread of joke, post yo jokes

here is a lame one

There is a woman who got divorced and wanted to kill herself, so she went to the doctor and asked where is the best to shoot yourself, the doctor said below the left breast. So she went home and shot hereself in the left knee
:blah: :blah: :blah:

400exmom
01-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by FastByDesign
I am makeing a RIDICULOUS thread of joke, post yo jokes

here is a lame one

There is a woman who got divorced and wanted to kill herself, so she went to the doctor and asked where is the best to shoot yourself, the doctor said below the left breast. So she went home and shot hereself in the left knee
:blah: :blah: :blah: http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/laughin_above.gif

400EX_Kid_03
01-06-2004, 01:40 PM
There was a woman who was pregnant with triplets. Before she gave birth she was shot in the stomach 3 times, she went to the hospital, she lived and the 3 children were still alive. She laiter gave birth to 2 girls and a boy. A few years down the road, the first girl comes out of the bathroom crying. The mother asks "whats wrong?" The daughter says "I went to the bathroom and peed out a bullit" so the mother explains the story about getting shot and everything is ok, a few days laiter the second daughter comes out of the bathroom crying. The mother again asks "whats wrong?" the daughter says "I went to the bathroom and peed out a bullit" So she explained the story again to the girl and everything was fine. A few days laiter the boy comes out of the bathroom crying and the mother asks "lemme guess, you peed out a bullit" the boy replys "no, i was jackin off and i shot the dog..."

Chanman420q
01-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by 400EX_Kid_03
There was a woman who was pregnant with triplets. Before she gave birth she was shot in the stomach 3 times, she went to the hospital, she lived and the 3 children were still alive. She laiter gave birth to 2 girls and a boy. A few years down the road, the first girl comes out of the bathroom crying. The mother asks "whats wrong?" The daughter says "I went to the bathroom and peed out a bullit" so the mother explains the story about getting shot and everything is ok, a few days laiter the second daughter comes out of the bathroom crying. The mother again asks "whats wrong?" the daughter says "I went to the bathroom and peed out a bullit" So she explained the story again to the girl and everything was fine. A few days laiter the boy comes out of the bathroom crying and the mother asks "lemme guess, you peed out a bullit" the boy replys "no, i was jackin off and i shot the dog..."

lol

Glow Plug
01-06-2004, 03:04 PM

lmfao funny :D

cudaman
01-06-2004, 06:53 PM

HAHAHAH, i am actually laughing out loud to myself. that was hilarious. ima retell that to everyone :)

LathersR
01-06-2004, 07:29 PM
lol that was pretty funny

Berry
01-06-2004, 07:35 PM
There was this father and son watching TV one day. The father lights up a cigerette and starts smoking. The kid looks over and says, can I have one of those? The father replys, can your wee wee reach ur booty? The kid replys stunned, why no. Well the father and son were working on his truck and the father lights upa cigerette and the kid asks, can I have one of those? The father replys, can your wee wee reach your booty? The kid replys, no. Well later that day the kid was eating a sandwich and the father asks, can I have one of those? The kid replys, go screw yourself up the booty cuz momma made this for me!!!!