PDA

View Full Version : 300ex pictures

jaywoodsrider
01-05-2004, 10:29 AM
me riding a wheelie

playing on the basketball court

Sorry buddy but No Helmet No Picture. Site rules!
Quadfamily

Berry
01-05-2004, 11:51 AM
cool but why no helmet?

redrider69
01-05-2004, 01:39 PM
looks to me like they gots a hemet oN

brian
01-05-2004, 03:24 PM
there's bigger and faster machines, but the 300ex is still a pretty fun bike. out at the track or in the woods it's no match for my Z, but i still really like the 300.

i live in the city but right across the street from me is a small patch of woods, in which i have around 300 yrds of winding tight trails. the Z is pretty loud and i'm afraid riding it over there would draw un-wanted attention. however i don't think anybody notices when i have the honda over there, and it's still plenty fun.

totally piontless reply,but i'm impressed with an outdated, under sized machine(by modern standards).

ReconRider25
01-05-2004, 06:32 PM
i wouldnt say its that outdated. im mean yea the engine is a little outdated but its still the best handleing quad in its class and is very reliable. anymore pics?

300XFST4602
01-05-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by brian
there's bigger and faster machines, but the 300ex is still a pretty fun bike. out at the track or in the woods it's no match for my Z, but i still really like the 300.

i live in the city but right across the street from me is a small patch of woods, in which i have around 300 yrds of winding tight trails. the Z is pretty loud and i'm afraid riding it over there would draw un-wanted attention. however i don't think anybody notices when i have the honda over there, and it's still plenty fun.

totally piontless reply,but i'm impressed with an outdated, under sized machine(by modern standards).

:huh What like we don't know there are bigger and faster machines? Haha we got a lil cocky Z owner..... Thats too funny considering last summer i beat 2 hopped up Z's on the MX track with my 300ex , let alone how much i am doing to my quad this winter...... 300ex Outdated and undersized , hahahaha , can you say piece of sh*t frame and motor on the Z , should i go on? Think before you speak next time, for pete sake....... That was a totally unneeded post on your part man , i mean serieously.

300exryder
01-06-2004, 05:20 AM
Wow - get over it. Honda is just one out of many, and there are many better models than the 300ex out there. If the 300ex was really superior to the Z or KFX, wouldn't everyone be jumping to get a 300???

01TRX300EX
01-06-2004, 06:05 AM
I dont recall brian saying anything negative about the 300 in that post...I mean the 300EX is outdated and small, but that doesnt mean its not a fun bike, as he said. I think you took the post in a negative light, and by the way, the Z400's motor and frame is just fine, the motor was always ok, the frame was bad on last years model. Now if you want to get into frames though, my 300EX's frame has been cracked in several spots.

300XFST4602
01-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Can you read there pal , i said that there were better models out there , lol , alot better like the YFZ , i love that thing. Ok lets talk abotu the motor and frame on the Z , 2002 Z-400 lives right next to me , the kids front shock mounts have totally cracked where they were just hanging , and he has had to take his motor in for working on more thna i can count on one hand , so I do not have a very good light on the Z-400 for what i ahve seen of them.... So to be honest when someone cracks on the 300ex and says the 300ex is no match for the Z-400 , then yes i am going to get a lil fustrated..... And why would Brian posts something liek that when someone is just trying to post some of their ridin pics??:confused:

brian
01-06-2004, 05:50 PM
so what i, picked the wrong thread to state that i really liked the 300, even though i have one of the big boys also.
get over it...buddy

and if my post was so piontless why did you feel the need to justify yourself?
gee i hope i don't get in trouble.............

K2Snow
01-06-2004, 05:56 PM
A rider has a lot to do with it. I ride a stock 300 at the dunes and have always been able to keep up with anybody until the flats. I don't even have paddles. Wish I had a bigger bore bike but I am still having fun on the 300... and I'm 17.

WEEZIL
01-06-2004, 06:14 PM
My dad has a z and i have a 300 I love riding the both of them I LOVE the z because its so fast and powerfull but i love my ex because of its stability and excellent handleing
Now if i could get it to stop leaking oil like the frigggin valdez that would be a whole different story