PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana racers

kxrider
01-04-2004, 09:46 PM
man were some tracks at near lake charles i went ot orange tx today and they were rainted out excpet it didnt rain.......dont get me started i still mad

anyway anyoen hear bout the arena cross thiss weekend in lafayette i heard the quad class sucked lasssst time i might amke a trip up there and race maybe i can do alright in my first race adn 2nd time on a mx track on a quad:rolleyes:

stocktires
01-09-2004, 11:46 PM
The arenacross is in BR, there's quite a few tracks around here. the one I would reccommend to you would be breaux bridge (right outside Laf. off i-10?). We go there all the time. Broke my wrist there sunday, might be there this sunday watching my friend ride. its a 2 hour trip for us :(

JTRtrx250r
01-10-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by stocktires
Broke my wrist there sunday, might be there this sunday watching my friend ride. its a 2 hour trip for us :( OUCH!! Thats not good! (nursing a broke thumb myself)

btw, where ya been hiding B'? Sorry to hear about the wrist...must mean ya got that R done huh? or were you riding something else?

kxrider
01-10-2004, 10:50 AM
hey man i always ride breux bridge but i thought it be fun to race indoors, im proly gona go back as soon as i can but that track holds alot of water so it might be a while wiht this rain

stocktires
01-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
OUCH!! Thats not good! (nursing a broke thumb myself)

btw, where ya been hiding B'? Sorry to hear about the wrist...must mean ya got that R done huh? or were you riding something else?

Been riding bro, I'll be in a cast for 3 months :(
Yeah, I got the R done and havent been on the forums much. But now I have plenty of time, lol. But now Im got time to switch some things around on the R (new front end ,brakes, port motor), re-PC some stuff, ect.
I almost sold her a few days ago, this is my 4th broken bone, 3rd one in 2 years on the R :mad: But Sunday was the best I've ever ridden so I couldnt

The track was beautiful sunday. lil rutted and tons of breaking bumps when we got there, but then Mike fixed that.
Ya know the single to table top jump before the finish line jump? thats where i broke my wrist. I talked to a friend of mine and Laf. does have an ArenaCross track, but its VERY smaller, smaller than BR. They're racing there today (thats where she is). I wouldnt bother with it if I where you.

kxrider
01-10-2004, 02:53 PM
ya my lil brother went they are racing 85cc class my buddy won last time or somthin

man stock tires can you clear that big finish table the one you broke ru wrist on, i cant seem to do it i always go wide on that berm, then do tht lil double in front then i hit it after that and stay on the gas and hit in the top of 3rd and i always cum up short it almost cost me bad last tim almost endoed, but i can do any other jump out there excpet that double right after the rollers after the big sweeepin turn you know? i cant do that one and the one after i always wuss otu but it was my first time on a quad on the track so i think i did alright i did that one that goes straight at the stands i think its like 80ft proly really low fast jump

stocktires
01-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by kxrider
ya my lil brother went they are racing 85cc class my buddy won last time or somthin

man stock tires can you clear that big finish table the one you broke ru wrist on, i cant seem to do it i always go wide on that berm, then do tht lil double in front then i hit it after that and stay on the gas and hit in the top of 3rd and i always cum up short it almost cost me bad last tim almost endoed, but i can do any other jump out there excpet that double right after the rollers after the big sweeepin turn you know? i cant do that one and the one after i always wuss otu but it was my first time on a quad on the track so i think i did alright i did that one that goes straight at the stands i think its like 80ft proly really low fast jump

Straight at the stands? thats like 40 feet bro, max, thats easy. I can clear the 60 or so footer after that.
I can clear the finish table if I try, I know I can. I stay inside. I haven't pushed myself too hard cuz my bike is still new (still a lil scared of stuff coming off while 10 feet in the air still), and i was was outa shape. I know what jump ur talkin about after the big sweeper, I havent tried it, but I know it can be done.

kxrider
01-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by stocktires
Straight at the stands? thats like 40 feet bro, max, thats easy. I can clear the 60 or so footer after that.
I can clear the finish table if I try, I know I can. I stay inside. I haven't pushed myself too hard cuz my bike is still new (still a lil scared of stuff coming off while 10 feet in the air still), and i was was outa shape. I know what jump ur talkin about after the big sweeper, I havent tried it, but I know it can be done.

na man its def further than 40ft ur thinkin of wrong won, o well my brother just called from the arean cross and he said the quad class sucks he said a squid on a mostly stock 300ex won the first heat, god i wish i didnt have to work at 6:(