PDA

View Full Version : the new gncc in west virginia

400excrazyman
01-04-2004, 06:28 PM
hey i was just wanting to know if anyone has heard anything about the new gncc that is going to be in west virginia.
thanks
nathaniel

BSTURDIVANT
01-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Its going to be on a 3000+ acre farm near Summersville,WV, Sept.25 and 26. People that have been there say that the property rivals Loretta Lynns. They just had an indoor motocross there Sat.
The property owner has a mini zoo located there!!

gimpbzkt400ex
01-04-2004, 06:48 PM
sweet... I will have to check that out

400excrazyman
01-04-2004, 06:48 PM
i went to the moto cross race but i never new that is were the gncc was going to be.
thanks
nathaniel

haydug
01-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Well I went to the indoor this weekend to, but I think it was a circus instead of a race. You can check out some details about the weekend here: http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3654

I did hear that they are going to build a 20 acre motocross facility, and have a "woods race" there. I do hope the Comb's will take charge of the operation and run it professionally like all GNCC's are ran. They have an awesome place for both mx and xc, with rolling terrain, woods, pasture field. It is extremely beautiful there. They had a petting zoo with all sorts of animals (lion, tiger, zebra, ostrich, etc.) which was fun for kids.

MotoXC33
01-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Now I see why MXers use small tires on the rear. I couldn't get my XC tires to spin around half the turns, The whoops were a first for me on a quad, I wasn't to fast through them at all, But it was a neat lil track, It coulda been a lot bigger, wider, and had a "jump" in it or something. LMAO The tigers were different being at the race and all. Can't wait to see the motocross course going in. The XC course will be pretty awesome I figure as well.

foxracingpredat
01-05-2004, 08:21 PM
did u see monkeyboy in the zoo!?!?:blah: :devil: :p