PDA

View Full Version : How About Dem Packers?!?!?!?!

foxracingpredat
01-04-2004, 02:49 PM
HOW ABOUT DEM PACKERS?!?!?!?!

dont count us out, were taking it all the way to the superbowl!:D

01-04-2004, 03:01 PM
hell ya man. Packers are going all the way this year. How far away do you live from green bay?

Hammer trx450r
01-04-2004, 04:17 PM
until next week hehe

flyin#5
01-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
until next week hehe

haha.... good luck!:rolleyes: :devil:

Hammer trx450r
01-04-2004, 04:44 PM
tell me you guys weren't crapping your pants in OT. awesome game

Juggalo
01-04-2004, 05:26 PM
go you packers go go

foxracingpredat
01-04-2004, 10:29 PM
bobby88, i live about 2 hrs from green bay..im next to madison

zfire_28
01-04-2004, 11:06 PM
all the way to the super bowl!:)

randy_lloyd723
01-08-2004, 10:13 AM
packers are going all the way this year!!! ;)

remlapr
01-08-2004, 12:06 PM
All of us Packer fans need to pull HARD for Carolina this Saturday! If they can upset the Rams and the Packers beats Philly then Carolina will have to come into Lambau for the NFC Championship!!!

GO PACKERS

GO PANTHERS

Hammer trx450r
01-11-2004, 06:37 PM
lol

kwatts400
01-11-2004, 06:48 PM
GO BIRDS!

Derno24
01-11-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
All of us Packer fans need to pull HARD for Carolina this Saturday! If they can upset the Rams and the Packers beats Philly then Carolina will have to come into Lambau for the NFC Championship!!!

GO PACKERS

GO PANTHERS

Even if the Packers and Panthers had won the game would have been in at the Panthers home field.

Oh yeah, but the Packers Lost so oh well.:D

remlapr
01-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Derno24
Even if the Packers and Panthers had won the game would have been in at the Panthers home field.

Oh yeah, but the Packers Lost so oh well.:D

:( :( :( :(

knighttime
01-11-2004, 07:03 PM
that was one of the worst throws i ever saw by a quarterback, Well at least Favre will be back cause i dont think he wants that interception to be his last pass in the NFL

Derno24
01-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Yeah that pass was way ugly.

Team of destiny was the Eagles today 4&26. Duece Staleys run in OT for field position, and the int.

Atreyu
01-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Looks like he got paid to throw that int...:(

Hammer trx450r
01-11-2004, 07:27 PM
thanks for giving us that game

markeg192
01-11-2004, 08:04 PM
I bet they wish they would have kicked that field goal on 4th and inches inside the 1.

randy_lloyd723
01-11-2004, 08:10 PM
i had faith in the packers!!! But no couldnt of just kicked on the 4thquarter and inches to go!!!:mad:

JD400exrider
01-11-2004, 10:15 PM
:( :( :( :( :(

4th and half yard and they punted. Should have gone for it! I think that was a Big coaching mistake. :confused:

Eagles 4th and 26 and they let them birds convert . :eek2:

I love Farve but Where was farve throwing that ball for the interception.

MOFO
01-12-2004, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
that was one of the worst throws i ever saw by a quarterback, Well at least Favre will be back cause i dont think he wants that interception to be his last pass in the NFL

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing. That really was a horrible attempt of a pass. I wonder what Kevin is gonna say on Monday @ pool league... :eek:

wilkin250r
01-12-2004, 02:21 PM
"Go for it" is a philisophy that should either be followed, or abandoned, all or none.

There's nothing wrong with going for the touchdown on a 4th and 1 in the second quater. Take a chance, you have the momentum, keep it going. You don't get to be Superbowl Champions without taking a few risks. It was a gamble, and unfortunately they lost that gamble.

However, if you are going to "go for it" then you need to stick with it. Now that doesn't mean you go for it on every fourth down, but when it's 4th and 1, two minutes left, and your entire hopes rest on running out the clock, go for it. Had they gotten that first down, they could have run out the clock and won the game.

They should have gone for it, and run out the clock. It should never have gone to overtime.

flyin#5
01-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
"Go for it" is a philisophy that should either be followed, or abandoned, all or none.

There's nothing wrong with going for the touchdown on a 4th and 1 in the second quater. Take a chance, you have the momentum, keep it going. You don't get to be Superbowl Champions without taking a few risks. It was a gamble, and unfortunately they lost that gamble.

However, if you are going to "go for it" then you need to stick with it. Now that doesn't mean you go for it on every fourth down, but when it's 4th and 1, two minutes left, and your entire hopes rest on running out the clock, go for it. Had they gotten that first down, they could have run out the clock and won the game.

They should have gone for it, and run out the clock. It should never have gone to overtime.

i agree, stick the ball in ahmahd green's hands and you have a first, the guy is unstopable when he gets going.

joedirt
01-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Eagles stopped him in the Red zone a couple of times

hondafox440
01-12-2004, 05:46 PM
That game was horrible.

The Eagles just plain sucked all game. No one was even trying to get open, the line wasn't blocking, and recievers were dropping balls.

The Packer's defensive coordinator is a terd. The coverages he called were stupid. On that 4th & 26 play why the hell did he put the CBs about 5 yards BEYOND the 1st down marker? Idiotic.

Favre's last throw looked like a drunk duck with a poor sense of direction.

I'm a little worried about the Pats against the Colts this weekend. We need to get Bobby Hamilton out of there at DE, because he sucks. He made no tackles and never pressured the QB. Pleasant or Klecko should definitely be in there instead of Hamilton.

But, I think whoever wins the AFC championship will win the Superbowl. Judging by recent showings, the Eagles will fall to the Panthers, and the Panthers are just too rookie of a team and lack the playoff expierience to deal with the pressure of the Superbowl. I think if the Pats step it up this weekend and get pressure on Manning they will go all the way.

wilkin250r
01-12-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
i agree, stick the ball in ahmahd green's hands and you have a first, the guy is unstopable when he gets going.

As long as he can keep the ball in his hands :p

remlapr
01-12-2004, 06:30 PM
Sherman was probably thinking they stopped them last time on 4th and 1, they probably will again. You can also think about it like this - ask any Packer fan if they would punt if they were going to get the Eagles in a 4th and 26 and they would all say hell yeah! To me that was the big f*ck up. WHY WERE THE SAFETY'S SO DEEP????

And I won't even talk about the Farve pass - that's just the way he is, I'll still take him over probably 29 other QB's out there starting.

I guess there's always next year :o

JD400exrider
01-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

SO TRUE

zzbudzz
01-12-2004, 07:28 PM
packers can pack it up..........! who was farve passing too anyway? maybe he thought they were punting ? losers.......

racerx5x5
01-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Live by the Farve you die by the Farve:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

foxracingpredat
01-13-2004, 02:03 PM
favre's pass doesnt bother me much becuz w/o him we would have gone nowhere... but mike sherman is what pisses me off!!!!the packers better fire his fatass! i agree with going for it on 4th and goal in the second Qtr but why did they have to pull the guard...just have green jump over the line and no1 will stop him!! :mad: also the call that stopped the packers from not making the playoffs was not going on 4 th and inches in the 4th qtr with 2:30 left..the eagles defense was tired and green and davenport were runiing all over them! tehy never woulda stopped us and even if they did it didnt matter becuase the ****ty punter bidwell always booms it into the endzone when were close so it was only a net difference of 20 yrds..no big deal! also the next play for the eagles duce picked up a 24 yrd yard run..what was the d cord. thinking!!!!:confused: :grr: lastly i dont even want to talk about 4th and 26...that brought back memories of the terrell owens catch against the packers in the playoffs 3 or 4 yearas ago...it was the same ****ing play and the defensive cordinator still cant stop it!!:mad: and overtime just came down to a poor decison by farve and packers missing tackles! i hope coach sherman feels sick becuz i sure do and i hope he realizes that he wrecked a great chance for the packers to win the super bowl this year. get him out of herrrrrreeee:cuss: