PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Arens Ct330r For Sale

ATVPRO52
01-04-2004, 02:29 PM
FOR SALE IS A COMPLETE PRO LEVEL MX RACE QUAD
COMPLETE ARENS CHASSIS, COMPLETE CT PRO-X 330 ENGINE, ELKA SUSPENSION NOTHING LEFT ON THE BIKE IS STOCK, GIVE ME AN OFFER??????? itsgoodtobearedneck@hotmail.com
GREG LAROCQUE PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME UNLESS YOU HAVE FOUND SOME MONEY

400exBro
01-04-2004, 04:33 PM
free bump for ya Richard.
This a sweet *** quad, worth every penny

Quad18star
01-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Sorry if I'm wasting your time ... but I can't remember who you are , what your bike looks like , where you are from , what your bike has , or what kind of money you were looking for .

400exBro
01-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Here you go Greg.

2001 250R FOR SALE QUAD HAS THE FOLLOWING AND MORE
-ARENS FRAME
-ARENS SUB FRAME
-ARENS STEERING STEM
-GIBSON SWING ARM
-TIMMYBOY DESIGNS +3+1 A-ARMS
-RPM CARRIER
-RPM AXLE
-RPM BRAKE HUB
-400 EX SPINDLES
-DOUGLAS BEADLOCKS ON THE REAR W/NEW RAZR MX
-DOUGLAS ULTIMATES ON THE FRONT WITH 19" MX
-AC BUMPER
-AC GRAB BAR
-AC PRO PEGS
-EX THUMB THROTTLE
-HINSON QUICK CHANGE CLUTCH COVER
-HINSON CLUTCH BASKET AND COMPONENTS
-BRAND NEW TRANNY
-BRAND NEW FRESH BOTTOM END
-CT RACING PRO-X 330 CYLINDER, W/SPACER PLATE
-PRO-X HEAD
-CT MID RANGE MX PIPE AND SILENCER
-V-FORCE REEDS
-PWK39MM
-PEP DAMPER
-ELKA ZPS SHOCKS ALL AROUND
-PROTAPERS
-RTC LEVERS
-WHITE HONDA PLASTIC NOT MAIER
-RED ONE INDUSTRIES GRAPHICS AND SEAT
-RED HOOD SCOOP

THIS THING HAS WAY TOO MUCH TO LIST AND IS VERY WELL MAINTAINED, CALL ME DURING THE DAY AT 519-368-7669,
DURING THE NIGHT AT 519-291-3435, OR E-MAIL ME AT
itsgoodtobearedneck@hotmail.com RICHARD REATH #52
PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY THANKS, EMAIL ME FOR PICS,

JWhite
01-05-2004, 09:01 PM
just emailed ya...

Quad18star
01-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Oh ok I remember the quad now . Nice looking bike . Doesn't he want like 13 000$ for it or soemthing like that? I dont want to start **** or anything , but is this the bike which the swingarm was cracked and welded up? Might have been someone elses quad , just curious . Thanks for posting the specs.

forum
01-06-2004, 07:08 AM
Richard. Getting bull***** emails happen all the time from this site. you'll get 20 kids emailing you asking you questions. not a single one will fallow up. I've totaly given up selling anything on this website. Nothing but 13 year old kids asking stupid questions. And then the never end up buying. Not sayin greg is one of them. hes not. hes just trying to decide what to buy.

pnut420
01-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by forum
Richard. Getting bull***** emails happen all the time from this site. you'll get 20 kids emailing you asking you questions. not a single one will fallow up. I've totaly given up selling anything on this website. Nothing but 13 year old kids asking stupid questions. And then the never end up buying. Not sayin greg is one of them. hes not. hes just trying to decide what to buy.

I dont care what forum you are on, it happens, if you look at someones profile and they have always come through, then they will be trustworthy, also when selling something this expensive oh course you will get tons of e-mails. If you read the sticky the admins actually want a price on what you are selling. I see no price on this quad, sell it seriously and people take it more serious.

So you are pretty much calling me a 13 year old kid? Ive bought lots of stuff on here and in a mature matter, Ive asked about alot of things that Ive never bought. I can't believe anyone would complain about getting tons of e-mails supposedly from a bunch of 13 year olds, if you don't have a price on the quad, oh course you will get lots of e-mails just asking what the price is. If you need me to explain anymore to you, we can talk on AIM, my name is pnut420Blaze, or PM me. Cause what you are saying is ridiculous.

Quad18star
01-06-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm not trying to waste anyones time by any means . Like Carl said , right now I'm trying to decide what to buy . Last thing I want is to rush into buying something , then finding out 2 weeks later that I got screwed on the deal . Best thing to help sell a quad , is to keep in contact with an interested buyer . I got a guy on this forum that has kept in touch with me about his 250r , and if I do decide on a 250r I'd probably go with his because he has taken the time to email me back , get info that was needed , etc . But right now I'm also shopping around for maybe a better deal . Its the decision between 2 stroke or 4 stroke .... 250r or YFZ 450 .