PDA

View Full Version : ? for the girls

Hammer trx450r
01-04-2004, 08:10 AM
With my first born on the way(girl). I was wondering how many dads were the influence to there raceing quads? and at what age did it start?

dirtmomma
01-04-2004, 08:53 AM
hahaha I WISH my Dad supported me Oh thats right he used to when I was showing horses WHEN I was a kid LOL oh those were the days...................now he thinks I'm crazy @ my age out there racing quads LMAO!! If I had a daughter I would def support her!! I DO have 2 sons one 4 (5 next month) & 13 who I TOTALLY support!! My wish for them is to go somewhere w/ thier quad racing!!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-04-2004, 09:23 AM
My dad got me a pw50 for my 3rd birthday. I wish I would have raced it growing up but it was just play riding, maybe I would be a better rider today :)

Hammer trx450r
01-04-2004, 09:46 AM
I wish there were more female riders around this way, so everyone doesn't think i'm crazy lol. But its like i told my wife, you made the girl not my fault

Honda4trax250x
01-04-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
But its like i told my wife, you made the girl not my fault

actually, its the males chromosome that determines the sex of the baby.

:blah:

Hammer trx450r
01-04-2004, 10:07 AM
you are right!! but i still blame her lol. I never thought it but horse racing seems a natural progression into quad

01-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
actually, its the males chromosome that determines the sex of the baby.

:blah:

well someone was paying attention during class :eek2:

Narly R
01-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Well I am not a girl, but my grandpa, mom an dad all kinda got together I guess and got me a atc70 3-wheeler when i was 2-3 but I had no idea what was going on so i didnt like practice or push myself, but it defently helped me TONS! Just get them sumthin like a little 50, and let them ride it if they want.

400grl
01-04-2004, 05:21 PM
My dad didn't get me into quads.....I just got into them a couple years ago....but my dad didn't let the fact that I was a girl make it any less fun for him and me!!! He taught me how to shoot a gun and drive a boat by the time I was 5....he had me help him in the garage since I was old enough to hand him tools.....taught me how to service my own cars by the time I was in high school.....taught me how to fish and tie my own hooks when I was 6.....taught me how to drive an old stick shift Chevy Blazer when I was 10....taught me how to play pool when I was old enough to see over the pool table....and taught me how cool it is to be a girl in a guys world. ;) If we had had the money for quads/dirtbikes, I know he would have been the first one to influence that aspect of my life as well!

Good luck with your little angel....don't place any limitations on her because she's a girl....you guys will have a blast!!! ;) :D

Hammer trx450r
01-04-2004, 07:54 PM
wow corry thanks, I hope my girl talks about me like you do your dad. sounds like a good father