PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna get ugly.....I really need help

Prazak250EX
01-04-2004, 03:03 AM
Hey y'all......bad stuff goin down. On new year's I had sex with this chick......condom broke. Didn't "ejaculate" (must use proper medical terms here lol) but I'm really really really worried. The girl said she just got her period and everyone around here says that I have nothing to worry about now. Please respond this situation is keeping me up at night as it is now 5 in the morning and I've been up for 2 days straight.......

PLEASE HELP ME!

P
R
A
Z
A
K

LazeR
01-04-2004, 03:25 AM
I believe that if she has her period you are fine.....BUT i'm not sure....might want to wait and make sure she has her next one...

cudaman
01-04-2004, 04:13 AM
im positive your safe if she had it. like the minute the egg is broken by the sperm it sends a hormone to stop the period from happening right away. your fine. go get drunk in celebration and have a good nights rest lol. but dont get drunk with any ladies around cause you dont want to be in the same predicament!! LOL i wouldnt worry really at all. lol you lucky sumnabiatch LOL. make this a realization to be a lil safer from now on. merry late christmas.LOL

btw- if your really freaked out about it, and its within 48 hours of it happening you can take her to a free clinic and get her the morning after pill(or use this advice for a future problem). for free!! you can also get free condoms and advice. also checkups for diseases and other things. aight im done bein doctor phil lol

omg....im 18 and i sound like im 45 wtf is wrong with me :D

popo
01-04-2004, 04:58 AM
Ask her father what he would do in your case.

:rolleyes:

sickmojave
01-04-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by popo

:eek::eek: LMAO

AtvMxRider
01-04-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by popo

I agree:grr:

Guy400
01-04-2004, 06:35 AM
Having her period does not mean she's not pregnant. While it's a good indicator it's not 100%. My brother's wife conceived in the middle of January but still had her period in late February and had my nephew in October. Go get an at-home pregnancy test.

Finally, seek the advice of her family and your family as you all have dinner at your house together.

Pappy
01-04-2004, 06:39 AM
been there ...done that:(

but dont let the feeling of guilt or remorse get you down. it will drive you nutz. chances are she is fine, if she tells ya to worry, then worry.

D11NR
01-04-2004, 07:32 AM
If your not ready to face the what if's and could be's, you shouldnt be playin around.:grr: :mad:

Giz400ex
01-04-2004, 08:06 AM
Going by my wife, its the week before she gets the period is when you have to worry. After the period is when nothing is moving. But there is always that chance and your better off going to the store and buying a test and know for sure.

popo
01-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Dude there's always the military. Run forest run

Atreyu
01-04-2004, 11:52 AM
I think theres a problem if your more worried than she is. :p She's the woman! Chances are, she's not pregnant. If you didn't bust in her, and she had her 5 days of blood...your ok. So change your name to Prozak and calm the h3ll down. :p

Quadfather
01-04-2004, 12:00 PM
Was she HOT?

01-04-2004, 01:47 PM
i know alot of girls that do this kinda stuff for attention from everyone & sympathy :rolleyes:

Prazak250EX
01-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Quote:Giz400ex

Going by my wife, its the week before she gets the period is when you have to worry. After the period is when nothing is moving. But there is always that chance and your better off going to the store and buying a test and know for sure.

Damn I hope your wife's not right...I really do. As for askin her father, that's sure to bring insta-death to me lol. Besides that....I'm the one who knew it broke, not her. She said she din't even realize it. I need some prozac haha. Not for a LOOOOOONG time am I gonna be doin it...unless I'm sure I love the girl, and I wanna be with he for ****ing ever.

Quote: popo

Dude there's always the military. Run forest run

LMFAO:eek2:

FFW
01-04-2004, 02:21 PM
I'll second what D11NR said. Don't play unless you're prepared to pay. But, whats done is done so no use bashing you now:)

Always reminds me of that old proverb or something: Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die!

:devil:

Hoggr9
01-04-2004, 04:29 PM
Keep your ROCKET in your POCKET..:p

Prazak250EX
01-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Quote: Hoggr9

Keep your ROCKET in your POCKET..

lmfao I shall do that......ALWAYS. Plannin to go out and party hard t'nite. Hope it's not a sausagefest party! hah no matter how hot the chicks are there, I plan to keep it in my pants.

01-04-2004, 04:54 PM
next time remember t his " i aint no fool, i double wrap my tool"
:p

AtvMxRider
01-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Ahhhh to be young and stupid.............:rolleyes:

redrider69
01-04-2004, 06:10 PM
WTF why didnt u let it rip oh my bad EJACULATE lol if u didnt know it ripped she would most defanitly having a little you u lucky man

Samson
01-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Prazak250EX
and I wanna be with he for ****ing ever.

He??? :eek2:

Hope that wasn't one of those Freudian slips! :D