PDA

View Full Version : Att. Lifting guys...Whey Protein

450Racer
01-04-2004, 12:26 AM
my aunt told me about this whey protein stuff that you mix with water or w/e and as long as you work out it helps build muscle a lot faster. if you don't workout it turns to fat. i've been working out for a while now and i'm genetically small, small bones, small musles, skinny, that thing. i'm hoping if i use this stuff things will change.

you guys might want to look into it. i know most of you are lifting for the upcoming season and this stuff will get you ready in no time. it costs 10 bucks for 15 days of it. you take it everyday and twice the day you lift. you mix a scoop of it with 1/4 cup of water. it doesn't taste all that bad either. it's worth a try. a few of my friends use it and they said it works wonders. give it a shot

NateLHonda
01-04-2004, 10:28 AM
I have it and it works good for me. I like it but mine tastes like crap so im gettin a different kind next time.

RaptorRacer121
01-04-2004, 10:55 AM
Ya the kind that i use seems to be working fine but it also tastes horrible.

hondafox440
01-04-2004, 10:59 AM
I use this stuff called Pro Impact. Its a chocolate mix. It was like 26$ for a HUGE jar of it. It tastes pretty bad, but oh well.

la400ex
01-04-2004, 11:35 AM
There are plenty that taste pretty good. Most of the time, chocolate is bad. Vanilla is about the best bet. Optimum nutrition, Glutapro, Champion nutrion are good. You might want to look into a weightgainer but get a good one. Cytogainer is one of the best in my opinion. Even tastes pretty good. Not cheap though. Later, Ant.