PDA

View Full Version : Damn cockroaches!!!!

dbsbl1
01-03-2004, 02:32 AM
I was in the garage tonight, actually really early this morning, working on my 300. I'm inside working away, putting on a new carb, when I think I hear someone outside. I don't think much of it at first since the neighbor has a daughter that comes and goes all hours of the day, but usually she locks her car and it honks. Well no honk, and I still hear something. So I casually open the side door on the garage to peek out and two kids are in my truck. I just about **** my pants. Luckily they weren't armed because a fury from somewhere inside me was unleashed. I was pissed. I had to have woken up the whole neighborhood with all of my screaming. That's when they **** their pants. They took off running, one dropped my bookbag on his way out. They didn't get anything, I stopped them before they did and I'm not sure how they got in. I've taken most everything out but now I'm just worried the cockroaches will come back.

Bob-Hobo
01-03-2004, 02:41 AM
Should tossed a wheel at their candy *****e$

JATV250
01-03-2004, 06:09 AM
seems to be a lot of robberies going on. i wish i had been here when someone trashed our house. it might have been prevented. we are just about through cleaning up the mess

Guy400
01-03-2004, 07:00 AM
These kids obviously aren't too bright. You're in your garage working with the lights on and they still attempt to break into your truck. Does your garage have windows?

Should of taken a plastic deadblow hammer with you and chucked it at them:D

MOFO
01-03-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

Should of taken a plastic deadblow hammer with you and chucked it at them:D

I would have tossed everything that was made of metal @ these SOB's!

400exmom
01-03-2004, 08:33 AM
move over to wash. thieves suck!

bansheerider_13
01-03-2004, 08:55 AM
that sucks do you know who they were

WickedRider
01-03-2004, 09:58 AM
get a gun & shoot there lazy @sses. did you see what they looked like?

dbsbl1
01-03-2004, 02:25 PM
I don't know who they were..but yeah I got a good look at one...the other one took off down the street...I know what their car looks like too...

I had my garage closed so someone wouldn't drive by and see all the bikes I have in there and get some ideas, ya know trying to eliminate theft. You could just barely hear the radio that I had on. But there were lights on in the house.

If I could tap that fury that came out of me more often, like when I lift...I'd be Mr. Olympia or something:eek2:

chucked
01-03-2004, 06:11 PM
i would have chased those *******s and called the cops and made sure they got caught, then i cant tell you what i would want to do to them....

03400EX_Nacs
01-03-2004, 07:13 PM
i had a friend with alot of mice in her garage thing and i chased the around with a bat beating at them while they ran through the insulation in the walls