PDA

View Full Version : PARTS ETC!!! 4 SALE!!! Must GO Renthal Bars etc..

tahoe97
01-02-2004, 09:43 PM
I have several parts i need to get rid of due to space and i need the money to be honest.. The last time i tried to sell items i had like 50 people message me about them but no one ever went through so PLEASE if you are not interested please do not bother,,,

The Items are

*****WB Rev Kit (item was given to me i put it on my machine and it cracnked it took it off because i didnt want to mess with my electrical system item was new)

$20 plus shipping

***** Set of SILVER renthal 400ex bend bars with pad and MINT black grips one side has a SLIGHT SLIGHT bend but its very hard to see it but for the price i am asking and the quality and name a little scratch and dent doesnt hurt too much :)

$15 plus shipping

*****Stock 400ex front sprocket MINT

$5 plus shipping

****stock BUMPER MINT

$10 plus shipping

****Stock Lever and Clutch assembly MINT

$10 plus shipping

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT THE ITEMS
If you are interested please e-mail me with your return address and i will send you mine I ONLY accept money order sorry.,.. and combine items and save on shipping..

PS..............................
I would trade EVERY AND ANY item on this list for a stock 400ex carb i do not care about the reeds valves or whatever but i need the screws off the black cover and the screw that goes in the barrel in sever others.. basically front honda about 60 dollars worth of little screws and junk parts...LIke i said you can have any and all the items if you want just let me know before anyone commits to buying anything and you would have the send the carb first and about 3 day delivery (THAT IS WHY I NEED THE MONEY OR PARTS SO I CAN FIX MY RIDE)

01-03-2004, 01:26 AM
ill take the ranthal handlebars for $20 shipped

MXer732
07-26-2004, 10:35 PM
I'm give you 10 for thebumper shipped email me at nathankoontz2003@yahoo.com and let me know

fyffe23
07-26-2004, 11:26 PM
ill take that rev box. get back to me. dfyffe@aol.com

jltld
07-27-2004, 08:46 PM
I'll trade you a stock carb for it all, or if you've sold something let me know i might still tradewhat you have left. jltld@hotmail.com

JPplummer
07-27-2004, 09:52 PM
i will take them handle bars get back to me plz im in a HURRY i will get them for sure

plummer