PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen stock plastics in color WHITE???

660r2a400ex
01-02-2004, 04:07 PM
hey in the gallery on this site somebody has a whote 400ex, it looks to be stock plastics, they have the headlight still in, I am looking for a set of these, anyone know where to get a set from, whats the cost?

LathersR
01-02-2004, 06:02 PM
No such thing as stock white plastics.. must be maier or fullbore

44oEX
01-02-2004, 06:04 PM
yea you can get maier fender that look like stock with the head light in just about any color you want

AtvMxRider
01-02-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by 660r2a400ex
hey in the gallery on this site somebody has a whote 400ex, it looks to be stock plastics, they have the headlight still in, I am looking for a set of these, anyone know where to get a set from, whats the cost?

You are talking about YLW400. Pm him and ask him.

Dupontster
01-04-2004, 06:53 AM
I think oem makes new stock looking plastic. They might make it different colors.

Pappy
01-04-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You are talking about YLW400. Pm him and ask him.

his is white maier.

ny300exrider
01-04-2004, 08:14 AM
stock only comes in red and yellow for the 400. maier makes plastics with the headlight holes there in tons of colors and i beleive they are full fenders only. usually people buy the full with the lights and then just cut them to how you like them

Chino
01-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
stock only comes in red and yellow for the 400. maier makes plastics with the headlight holes there in tons of colors and i beleive they are full fenders only. usually people buy the full with the lights and then just cut them to how you like them

Sorry to bust your bubble dude, but im almost positive you can get any of your colors in full fenders or race cut fenders, or get the add on fenders and have both~ Im talking about maier, i have no clue on the fullbore, i think if you get fullbore you do away with your headlight assembly~

AtvMxRider
01-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
his is white maier.

Yes but it looks like stock though :) .

crashinmatt
01-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Chino
Sorry to bust your bubble dude, but im almost positive you can get any of your colors in full fenders or race cut fenders, or get the add on fenders and have both~ Im talking about maier, i have no clue on the fullbore, i think if you get fullbore you do away with your headlight assembly~

i think ny300exrider was talkin about the maier that had the light mounts bein full fenders. i believe that that is true, the maiers with the headlight openin r only with fenders, u can get maier race cut, but they dont have tthe headlight openin.