PDA

View Full Version : Close friend just died....

KASCHAK
01-02-2004, 02:39 PM
This morning one of my close friends died. noone ever died before that i knew. its really getting to me. his mother came home from work and he was in the shower. he had an anurism. I cant imagine how it is on his mother. she lost 2 sons and a husbund

MOFO
01-02-2004, 02:40 PM
wow...very sorry to hear this! :(

KASCHAK
01-02-2004, 02:41 PM
This kid was honestly the funniest kid I ever knew. He had Perfect straight A's in school since 1st grade. all honers classes to. he had a lot ot live for. just cant see why some people, b4stards murders drug dealers and whoever else get to live and this smart funny young man has to die.

Chino
01-02-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
wow...very sorry to hear this! :(
I agree

Glow Plug
01-02-2004, 02:44 PM
:( sorry for your loss, best wishes for you and his family

KASCHAK
01-02-2004, 02:46 PM
thank you. i feel like such a pus5y i was crying before. i cant help it tho. this never happened before. i keep thinking of all the fun times we had and what he was like and i just fall apart

KASCHAK
01-02-2004, 02:48 PM
when i first heard obout it we all thought he was playing a joke on us. when we found out it wasnt a joke it hit us reeally hard. all of his friends.

MOFO
01-02-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by KASCHAK
thank you. i feel like such a pus5y i was crying before.

do not feel this way.... I dont care what anyone says, everyone cry's when they loose a friend or loved one... worst thing you can do is trying to hold it back.

Atreyu
01-02-2004, 03:00 PM
dont not feel this way.... I dont care what anyone says, everyone cry's when they loose a friend or loved one... worst thing you can do is trying to hold it back.

True, sorry to hear that man. Good luck...:(

KASCHAK
01-02-2004, 03:12 PM
thanks everyone

bansheerider_13
01-02-2004, 03:12 PM
sorry to hear this but just try and remember all the good time u had together

remlapr
01-02-2004, 03:13 PM
dont not feel this way.... I dont care what anyone says, everyone cry's when they loose a friend or loved one... worst thing you can do is trying to hold it back.

MOFO is right, you need to grieve and get it out. Don't feel bad about it.

AtvMxRider
01-02-2004, 03:28 PM
:( I'm very sorry to hear that.

chucked
01-02-2004, 03:29 PM
one of my riding buddies killed himself on christmas morning, still dont know why. I dont know what to say here, thats all I can say...

exrider360
01-02-2004, 03:32 PM
Sorry for your loss.. i know what its like to have some you know well to pass away.

JWhite
01-02-2004, 04:00 PM
God bless his soul. We'll say a few prayers for the family.

The White Family

theTman
01-02-2004, 05:48 PM
he had an anurism

wats that?? and sry for the loss

01-02-2004, 05:55 PM
:( to many people die:( it hurts even more when it is young people.:(

MOFO
01-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by theTman
wats that?? and sry for the loss

I think it might be when you bleed internally in your brain... usually caused by blood clots...

AlaskaSpeed
01-02-2004, 05:57 PM
This morning one of my close friends died. noone ever died before that i knew. its really getting to me. his mother came home from work and he was in the shower. he had an anurism. I cant imagine how it is on his mother. she lost 2 sons and a husbund

Just wait til you get older, people you know will start dropping like flies....:(

chucked
01-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Just wait til you get older, people you know will start dropping like flies....:(
it seems my grandmother goes to a funeral every other week

Toadz400
01-02-2004, 06:44 PM
i'm very sorry to hear that:( and never try to hold back tears, it just makes it feel worse, everyone cries.

also, does anyone know the symptoms that can lead up to an anurism? i get a lot of migraines, like there is a lot of pressure in my skull, especially above my right eye...and i can usually feel like a "pulsing" which is kinda weird...sometimes the pain is so bad and i get so weak that i pass out...i've just been thinking about what could be causing that.

01-02-2004, 06:47 PM
yea i feel that pulsing too but i think that is from not getting enough sleep

Toadz400
01-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by member
yea i feel that pulsing too but i think that is from not getting enough sleep

why would it be from not getting enough sleep? even though i don't get enough sleep at all, i hate being an insomniac.

01-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
why would it be from not getting enough sleep? even though i don't get enough sleep at all, i hate being an insomniac.

i dunno someone jsut told me it was from not sleeping enough, so i tried sleeping an hour more one night and it stoped that day and yea it gets really annoying when every 5 seconds your eye is pulsing:o

chucked
01-02-2004, 07:22 PM
i dunno someone jsut told me it was from not sleeping enough, so i tried sleeping an hour more one night and it stoped that day and yea it gets really annoying when every 5 seconds your eye is pulsing:o
wow thats what that's from. I used to have that problem.

Toadz400
01-02-2004, 07:25 PM

huh..weird, oh well, i can't get sleep no matter what...it f'in sucks...

01-02-2004, 07:28 PM
huh..weird, oh well, i can't get sleep no matter what...it f'in sucks...

do you have a sleeping problem?

if so i got some pills that will take care of that:devil:

KASCHAK
01-02-2004, 11:45 PM
i dont know if there are symtoms. i know he wasnt himself the past 2 days tho.

SGA
01-03-2004, 12:15 AM
Sorry about your friend, its ok to feel really bad about it, cry, beat the pillow, whatever.
Oh, the pain and pulsing is sinus pressure, behind one eye, or the other, or both. It sucks. Sometimes the pain is really bad, feels like a clamp across the front of your head.

red
01-03-2004, 12:20 AM
sorry for your loss:(

veddersbetter
01-03-2004, 12:52 AM
Sorry for your loss.....Friends mean the world to me and I would hate to lose any of them

01-03-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
:( sorry for your loss, best wishes for you and his family

:(

Narly R
01-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by veddersbetter
Sorry for your loss.....Friends mean the world to me and I would hate to lose any of them

Same here, I am close to all of my friends. I know that some day it will come, but hopefully not for a long time...

I am soo sorry to hear that happened. I hate this kinda stuff. Just try to keep high spirits, and dont get down. My prayrs for you and his family.

brink400
01-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Im sorry to hear about your loss. I, unfortunately, know how you feel. My TWIN brother died in a car accident on November 15. We were very close and now it feels like half of me is gone. It doesnt matter how close they are to you, it still sucks when someone you care about dies.

quadfamily
01-03-2004, 04:29 PM
So sorry to hear about all these deaths. How old was your friend Kaschak? Crying is part of the grieving/healing process. It just means your human!

KASCHAK
01-03-2004, 06:48 PM
he just turned 16 a fey days ago. consistant honers classes. never judged anyone always making people laught. very intelligent smart funny kid. its sad. i miss him so much

Narly R
01-03-2004, 07:06 PM
It will get better man. My wishes.

Toadz400
01-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Symptoms of Brain Aneurysms

Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm Symptoms
Sometimes patients describing "the worst headache in my life" are actually experiencing one of the symptoms of brain aneurysms related to having a rupture. Other ruptured cerebral aneurysm symptoms include:

Nausea and vomiting
Stiff neck or neck pain
Blurred vision or double vision
Pain above and behind the eye
Dilated pupils
Sensitivity to light
Loss of sensation
Unruptured Cerebral Aneurysm Symptoms
Before an aneurysm ruptures, patients often experience no symptoms of brain aneurysms. In about 40 percent of cases, people with unruptured aneurysms will experience some or all of the following cerebral aneurysm symptoms:

Peripheral vision deficits
Thinking or processing problems
Speech complications
Perceptual problems
Sudden changes in behavior
Loss of balance and coordination
Decreased concentration
Short-term memory difficulty
Fatigue

that's what i found after doing some research, and i have basically all the symptoms of the unruptured...which i wouldn't doubt it, because it could be caused by a stroller incident i had as a baby (dad accidentally smacked me across the right temple with a baby stroller and i've had migraine problems ever since that..)

i'm thinking sometime i should get my head checked out by a doctor sometime...oh well, we'll see what happens:huh

Nausty
01-03-2004, 09:20 PM
man I got a lot of the side effects of a unruptured annurism. :(

I dunno though, thats pry all do to other stuff like just being a teenager, concussions, and stuff I think would be smart for me not to mention.:rolleyes:

01-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Symptoms of Brain Aneurysms

Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm Symptoms
Sometimes patients describing "the worst headache in my life" are actually experiencing one of the symptoms of brain aneurysms related to having a rupture. Other ruptured cerebral aneurysm symptoms include:

Nausea and vomiting
Stiff neck or neck pain
Blurred vision or double vision
Pain above and behind the eye
Dilated pupils
Sensitivity to light
Loss of sensation
Unruptured Cerebral Aneurysm Symptoms
Before an aneurysm ruptures, patients often experience no symptoms of brain aneurysms. In about 40 percent of cases, people with unruptured aneurysms will experience some or all of the following cerebral aneurysm symptoms:

Peripheral vision deficits
Thinking or processing problems
Speech complications
Perceptual problems
Sudden changes in behavior
Loss of balance and coordination
Decreased concentration
Short-term memory difficulty
Fatigue

that's what i found after doing some research, and i have basically all the symptoms of the unruptured...which i wouldn't doubt it, because it could be caused by a stroller incident i had as a baby (dad accidentally smacked me across the right temple with a baby stroller and i've had migraine problems ever since that..)

i'm thinking sometime i should get my head checked out by a doctor sometime...oh well, we'll see what happens:huh

man i think i have ever thing on that list but most teens do lol, i think just about everyone suffers from that stuff at one time or another

right now i have a stifff neck, and nausea sinus/eyes hurt

quadfamily
01-03-2004, 10:22 PM
nice research Toad! I never knew all those symptoms. I think he may have wanted to know what an aneurysm actually is though. An aneurysm is an artery which has expanded in one area to a size that is larger than the rest of the artery. It's like when your garden hose gets a bubble in it. Eventually the bubble bets bigger andf bigger. When it gets bigger the walls of the hose/artery get thinner because they are being stretched. Eventually it will burst like a balloon does when you over inflate it. Some people live with aneurysms for many years and they never burst. Most people never know they have them.

01-03-2004, 10:30 PM
what do they do to prevent it from bursting? or can they?

quadfamily
01-03-2004, 10:56 PM
blood thinners I guess would be the first thing and surgery being the last. Unfortunately some are inoperable because of their location in the body.

Martin Blair
01-03-2004, 11:01 PM
sorry to hear that, how did he get a anurism? i dont think that just happens but mybe im wrong. sorry man.

Nausty
01-03-2004, 11:22 PM
this is just a theory of mine. But wouldn't it help confirm a possible un bursted annurism by taking a few Tylenol (thins blood)there by decreasing the side effects of a unbursted annurism?

Juggalo
01-04-2004, 02:44 AM
kaschak my prayers and thoughts go out to his family and to you. i know what its like to lose a close friend. i had a friend named lindsey, when i met her she was having a rough time in life, she was one of those girls who were absolutley gorgous but thought they were ****. i started talkin to her and we got really close, one of the nicest people i ever met. she had some problems with drugs that i was trying to help her with and she was clean for a long time thanks to me. but then last summer her family moved to montana, we stayed in contact via the internet. well when she moved back to montana she went back to her old ways and she got another peice of crap boyfriend (something she did here to for some reason). well one night she was at a party with him and he had some ecstacy and she took too much of it and started going into convultions and foaming at the mouth and all kinds of other terrible stuff i don't even want to think about. she could have been easily saved if an ambulance had been called to pump her stomach, but the peice of garbage was too afraid to get in trouble so he watched her die for over 3 hours. they had her funeral and burried her back here. it was the saddest day of my life, i really loved her. that peice of **** is now serving time for manslaughter back in montana and i hope hes getting torn apart from the other inmates and when he comes out he has a bad std so he can feel what it feels like to die a slow painful death too. i'm sorry to go into such detail about my story, but i feel your pain man. it sucks so much to lose a friend.

Guy400
01-04-2004, 06:41 AM
My prayers are with you. I know what it's like to lose a friend. My best friend in high school was killed in a car wreck less than a mile from my house. It was on a Saturday night and I remember all the cop cars and ambulances going by my house. I left for Canada for 2 weeks that next morning and there was no way to get a hold of me. When I came back my father told me that Eric was the one in that car wreck the night I left and that he had been killed. I wasn't even there for calling hours or the funeral:(

Pappy
01-04-2004, 06:55 AM
i lost so many friends in high school it was sickening:(

one girl died when we all hooked school and the car she was in flipped over.

one boy died on his way to school when he was driving like an ***.

one boy died when the tractor he was operating flipped over.

one boy died when he was hit by a train.

one boy was robbed and shot.

several commi\ted suicide.

one drowned.

and being in the fire dept. i ran on most of the calls. it always sucks when it someone you know:(

best wishes for your friends family and for you, its a tuff thing for anyone at any age to go threw.

Tommy 17
01-04-2004, 12:53 PM
i havent' had a friend die yet... but i know the time is comin:(

i have a feeling its gonna be soon bc everyone around here drives like a bunch of jackoffs and have no commons sense...

JTRtrx250r
01-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Ive lost about 6-7 friends since high school and its never easy in anyway, the hardest was my dad,His favorite song was Stairway to Heaven and we played it at his funeral,I cant hear that tune w/o my eyes welling up ...Im 32 and its been a few yrs now,not a damn thing wrong w/ crying,......you got plenty reason too,

Sorry to hear about your buddy:(

fastexgirl4c
01-04-2004, 05:21 PM
srry to hear about all ur loses

my friend died of lukemia ... when we were little .. i wasnt alowed to go to the furneal cuz her mom was ****ed up

my brother almost died..he got ran over wit a 1 ton tractor when we were buildin our MX track.. it was close but he survied after 6 months:)

MIKE400EX
01-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Nick, you have a PM

zfire_28
01-04-2004, 11:50 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. I know that it is a very sad time for you, but keep your head up. I am sure that is what he would want.:(

RIDER11X
01-05-2004, 01:06 AM
Well I got more experience losing people close to me than I care to admit.:( Don't ever feel wimpy for having feelings and showing them. It is your body's way of relieving the stresses of greiving, and it is necesary. It's like a compression release. Also, talk with someone you are comfortable with, it sure helps.

Ok, this is something that helped me deal with the issue of death. I saw a episode of John Edward on TV. It is eye opening to me. :eek:

Best Wishes...:(