PDA

View Full Version : House Explosion !!!

dannyboy20
01-02-2004, 08:17 AM
Anyone from massachusetts here about the house that exploded on Monday ? It was like 3 houses away from me and shook my house. Luckilly nobody was home because the thing was completely leveled. We were the first people to the scene and were yelling in the rubble to see if anyone was in there. Then the thing burst into flames. It was caused from a leacky propane valve which filled up the whole house. It was all over the news. Channel 4 was parked in my driveway and there were news hellicopters flying around it was crazy.

MOUSE
01-02-2004, 08:37 AM
man glad no one was home :eek2:

Berry
01-02-2004, 09:01 AM
sweeeet!! oh yeah, um glad no one was hurt.

sweeeeeeet

gibson400ex
01-02-2004, 11:23 AM
i live in mass but didnt hear it......what part of Mass you from?

hondafox440
01-02-2004, 11:29 AM
I think that happened to a few houses on Lake Winnepesaukee this summer here in NH..

dannyboy20
01-02-2004, 12:04 PM
i live in pembroke. its on the south shore

chucked
01-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Channel 4 was parked in my driveway and there were news hellicopters flying around it was crazy.
i would have demanded that they interview me and put me on the news or they best get outta my driveway. a few months ago a guy tried to kill himself by blowing his house up, the house blew up but nothing happened to the guy

JUSTINcredible
01-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Berry
sweeeet!! oh yeah, um glad no one was hurt.

sweeeeeeet

YEAH!!!! lets go blow up your house and see how sweet it is then!

regardless if ppl were hurt or not that is not even close to being cool, think of all things they lost and no reciepts to back it up to the insurance company so they probley wont get half back of what the had owned. I know, I've been there

Hozed
01-02-2004, 05:50 PM
that happened to a trailer in my town... when the propane guy came to fill there tank... he screwed something up... gas was all thru the house and the lady that was in it heard something funny... and she was walking out the door and the trailer exploded and sent her flying away from danger... she was lucky...
i would have sued the company... but they just let there insurance take care of it...

dannyboy20
01-02-2004, 10:24 PM
ya i probably could have been interviewed but screw that. I herd the camera guy askin people if the saw what happened. And i kinda snuck off. Im all set with being on TV

polabareus
01-02-2004, 10:38 PM
I bet the owners of that house are happy everyones buying the propane leak story. Their still most likely upset though, considering they lost a whole batch of meth.

cudaman
01-03-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by polabareus
I bet the owners of that house are happy everyones buying the propane leak story. Their still most likely upset though, considering they lost a whole batch of meth.

aww that sucks hardcore, meth is hard to make. sucks that they lost it :(

Quad18star
01-03-2004, 04:35 PM
A house exploded in the town i live in also just lst week . Looks like the guys were trying to get weed resin and they were using Karosene . Vapours built up then finally exploded . No one died but the house got lifted off its foundation. Try explaning that one to the cops , fire department and insurance company . HAHA