PDA

View Full Version : wheelie king

quadryda
01-01-2004, 03:46 PM
my sista and her friend think im crazy with my one handed 11,:45 wheelies all the way till the land tuns out:devil: :blah: :D

ny300exrider
01-01-2004, 04:04 PM
pimp stuff brotha

01-01-2004, 04:04 PM
those wheelies are easy on a quad try the one handed 11 on a bike and see how far you go:p

quadryda
01-01-2004, 04:10 PM
lol if i had a bike i wud try but can u!??:p

Oxbow Jimmah
01-01-2004, 04:19 PM
How about no handed? or high chair switchback no handed? :D

01-01-2004, 04:24 PM
i dont have a bike either:( but if i had one i would try at least once or twice:devil: high chair switch back... yea i would try that:cool: but i havent yet, i have tried just sitting on the quad like that in front of the bars and my jewels didnt like it so i didnt try it while moving....

Nausty
01-01-2004, 05:23 PM
lol, its all easy!:p

Juggalo
01-01-2004, 06:23 PM
quadryda, you are indeed the wheelie king. lmao.

nausty is right

quadryda
01-01-2004, 06:43 PM
hey dont make fun i just mastered the wheelie today then ill practice tricks

Berry
01-02-2004, 10:00 AM
than you are far from the whellie king:rolleyes:

JLanphear
01-02-2004, 12:40 PM
hehehehe :cool:

Bob-Hobo
01-02-2004, 03:23 PM
I am thy wheelie king, bow to me scum.:D

01-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
hehehehe :cool:

this guy ^^ can hardly ride a wheelie for 5 feet, dont listen to him he sucks:p :devil:

quadryda
01-02-2004, 07:49 PM
ya well just wait ill get a built "zilla" and meet u at the drags bitoch:macho

jk that wont happen

Nausty
01-02-2004, 08:13 PM
****, on the talk about the wheelies. I was trying to get down those cliff hanger wheelies while your scaping. First I pulled it up in 3rd gear instead of 2nd for once to give it a try and I really wanted to get this trick pulled off on that run so i could go home. I set her up on the bar got my feet half way hooked and let go. My feet clipped out and I fell on my *** while scraping in 3rd gear.

My elbows hurt, my *** hurts and the back of my legs got cuts them from doing high chairs on stock handle bars.

For just going out for half an hour to do some wheelies I got more tore up then I do riding hard at the mx track.

Glow Plug
01-02-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by quadryda
ya well just wait ill get a built "zilla" and meet u at the drags bitoch:macho

the bayou power ownz you hahahah :huh

quadryda
01-02-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
the bayou power ownz you hahahah :huh

anything besides that those things are top end screamers!!:p

MotoX3
01-02-2004, 08:38 PM
you guys do wheelies?:huh ...i cant even shift:confused: :huh

Tim's Z
01-02-2004, 09:08 PM
I wish I could wheelie....sigh

Tim

Juggalo
01-02-2004, 09:10 PM
heres a pic of my old cliffhanger wheelie, man this is old now haha. yes i am working the gas with my foot, no my hands are not on the bars.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=85536

Nausty
01-02-2004, 09:21 PM
yeah I was trying to do one of these before I fell off and my *** and elbows drug cement!

i was trying to do it w/ no hands.
http://users.adelphia.net/%7eredrizza/2002/stunting/imagepages/ryan.4.html

quadryda
01-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Tim's Z
I wish I could wheelie....sigh

Tim

who can wheelie i think wheeling is for utilities only

Tim's Z
01-02-2004, 09:27 PM
Almost a Cliffhanger, but this is a full one.

Tim

http://home.comcast.net/~z400a/6.jpg

Nausty
01-02-2004, 09:29 PM
yeah, thats what I was trying to do before I busted a butt cheek.

Any tips on how to do it better lol?

Tim's Z
01-02-2004, 09:32 PM
How exactly are you doing it?

Tim

JLanphear
01-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
yeah, thats what I was trying to do before I busted a butt cheek.

Any tips on how to do it better lol?

Hahaha...don't fall. ;)

I dunno though really, didn't seem like much too it....I don't have quite the form that Tim has....maybe next time....

http://www.ncaa-inc.com/Josh/cvbz1122/PANA0350.JPG

Nausty
01-02-2004, 09:36 PM
yeah today was really first day I ever tryed any of that stuff on the wheelie bar. Was a lot easier than I thought doing stuff on the wheelie bar but I am having a hard time hooking my feet on top of the levers and stuff.

EDIT: didn't see your post, basically I just get going in 3rd gear and go a little past the balance point tell it comes down on the wheelie bar. Then basically I move my feet up on top of the levers and stuff and figure **** it and let go to have my feet straighten out and fall on my ***.

I just wanted to hear if there was any tips on where to hook onto but I just must suck lol.

Glow Plug
01-03-2004, 03:42 PM
:rolleyes: you guys suck :p

Atreyu
01-04-2004, 11:50 AM
I've been trying those cliffhanger wheelies lately too. I have to do them in the bottom of third though because when I try in second they don't last very long. For some reason, I cant get highchair wheelies up...any tips?

01-04-2004, 12:08 PM
wheelieng for utilities only....stfu!..:rolleyes: & I did a wheelie at this place into 5th gear & it went backwards....did a sideays frontflip thing & landed back up straight & he 4 wheeler kept going down the field for a while....that mess up bent my grab bar to a 45 degree angle, bent my front rim to hell, & bent my FLY handlebars....who else here has ever done a wheelie in 5th gear on flat land?

Nausty
01-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
I've been trying those cliffhanger wheelies lately too. I have to do them in the bottom of third though because when I try in second they don't last very long. For some reason, I cant get highchair wheelies up...any tips?

I dunno what all mods you have but some mods make it a lot harder. For instance zps, ssd shocks, lowering kits, smaller tires and extended swingarms. But you should still be able to do them even if you have a stock motor.

I havn't tryed them in 1st on my dads quad but I think its easier almost always in first. Basically Just get going and let off the throttle allowing the front shocks to compress and as they start to rebound get on the gas and rock your legs and body up and back.

You might wanna try getting on the front brake a little bit to when you first let off the gas to get ready to lift it up in the wheelie so it compresses even farther.

Hope this helps.

Atreyu
01-05-2004, 03:54 PM
I dunno what all mods you have but some mods make it a lot harder. For instance zps, ssd shocks, lowering kits, smaller tires and extended swingarms. But you should still be able to do them even if you have a stock motor.

I havn't tryed them in 1st on my dads quad but I think its easier almost always in first. Basically Just get going and let off the throttle allowing the front shocks to compress and as they start to rebound get on the gas and rock your legs and body up and back.

You might wanna try getting on the front brake a little bit to when you first let off the gas to get ready to lift it up in the wheelie so it compresses even farther.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow, pretty *****ty out today. :(

Adrenalinerush
01-12-2004, 06:41 PM
YOU CAN'TBE THE BEST UNLESS YOU CAN BEAT THE BEST :devil:

exrider360
01-12-2004, 06:58 PM
i agree with adrenalinerush theres ome sick kids aorund here that can do stuff jjst like those cv boys

JLanphear
01-13-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by exrider360
i agree with adrenalinerush theres ome sick kids aorund here that can do stuff jjst like those cv boys

LOL....well we are just regular guys too :p

exrider360
01-14-2004, 05:35 AM
ive seen you guys in action on your site and thats some pretty saweet stuff. its pretty hard to do that on kinda stock 300ex..

400ex#18
01-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
who else here has ever done a wheelie in 5th gear on flat land?

i have, and it sucks when you crash!!! It was in a plowed corn field..But once get the hang of it, it feels really cool!

Nausty
01-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
ive seen you guys in action on your site and thats some pretty saweet stuff. its pretty hard to do that on kinda stock 300ex..

honestly, I think wheelies and flat ground freestyle is on pretty even ground as long as you got a quad that has a nice balance point.

lol
01-18-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Hahaha...don't fall. ;)

I dunno though really, didn't seem like much too it....I don't have quite the form that Tim has....maybe next time....

http://www.ncaa-inc.com/Josh/cvbz1122/PANA0350.JPG

For some reasson, i really like your quad its cool, i go on u'r site all the time and u pull crazy chit on that thing

Nausty
01-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
who else here has ever done a wheelie in 5th gear on flat land?

yawn, I have for minutes on end. They are boring now.:o

Juggalo
01-18-2004, 12:14 PM
yawn, I have for minutes on end. They are boring now.:o

indeed. after the first mile or so you just start gettin bored.

NORCAL400
01-20-2004, 07:57 PM
HIGHCHAIR WHEELIE haulin ***** is where its at!!!:D

400red
02-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
For some reason, I cant get highchair wheelies up...any tips? in first gear you can just clutch it up from a stop, second you just roll kinda at the bottom of the powerband then clutch it up, in 3rd same as 2nd but you give a lil more gas and a nice tug on the bars and walla.

400red
02-04-2004, 08:14 PM

Hope this helps. i wouldnt suggest doing that..you dont need the front brake to do highchairs. as far as a tip for your 3rd gear cliffhanger it sonds to me like you just goofed or you were going too fast.the bike will shimmy back and forth if your going too fast and dragging. theres only one way to find out what you did wrong and thats to keep trying.

Nausty
02-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by 400red
i wouldnt suggest doing that..you dont need the front brake to do highchairs. as far as a tip for your 3rd gear cliffhanger it sonds to me like you just goofed or you were going too fast.the bike will shimmy back and forth if your going too fast and dragging. theres only one way to find out what you did wrong and thats to keep trying.

yea, your kinda right but it does help when your in the higher gears or your just plain having trouble getting it up.

I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I try one of those cliff hanger wheelies though.:)