PDA

View Full Version : Racin Season startin back up.......!!!

stevengates45
02-19-2002, 03:28 PM
Well finally the time has gotten here, racin season is starting back up!!!:D When does everybodys seasons open back up? Kindof bad down here though, our fastest & nicest track in Mississippi & Louisiana shut down because the owner got tired of running it so now hes sold most all of his stuff to a track in Piccayune, Mississippi. :( Anyway, I was just bored, havent posted much in a really long time because my schedule is jam packed.

400MXer
02-19-2002, 04:55 PM
Well the MRA has a race at the silver dome in april. then the races start at milan, mi, in may. But there is a race at log road in the begining of march. and there are a few other races around michigan in march.

Tommy 17
02-19-2002, 06:17 PM
our starts next month i think or the end of this month... i can't race yet i still need some more mods and practice... then i will start proably when the summer series starts.... plus it so muddy out...

NacsRacing400
02-19-2002, 06:56 PM
Here in PA the racing already started 2 weekes ago. I missed the first two because i've been waiting on parts that should be here tommarrow. I am racing this weekend at challenger raceway and also next weekend at challenger. As for the summer series, i believe i herd it starts the end of next month. I may be wrong though. Well hope to see some of you there.

d52
02-19-2002, 07:23 PM
My great grandma lives in Picayune. I didn't know there were tracks around there.

stevengates45
02-19-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by d52
My great grandma lives in Picayune. I didn't know there were tracks around there.

Yea, thats where a track called Dixie Land Drag Way used to be, but it got shut down:( . When dragging first started down here all the tracks were in Louisiana, but then tracks in MS starting shooting up & then the tracks in LA closed, & then alot of the tracks in MS closed(like dixie land) & now there are a bunch of tracks in Louisiana starting to come back up, so it looks like im going to start having to travel again!!:( oh well

02-19-2002, 09:19 PM
Two weeks ago, Feb. 10, Hagerstown Maryland had there first hare scramble of the season..... Chris Borich was there, wow...... unbeliveable. I swear that kid is not human on an atv!

Budds Creek hare scramble in Maryland this weekend, Feb. 24.

02-20-2002, 07:59 AM
Here in KY racin starts around the beginning of April,,,I won't even make it to the first race,,,gotta go to the big ride at LBL..woo hooooo

BLURR250X
02-20-2002, 05:40 PM
hey NacsRacer400 I might be going to challenger too. What class do u run? This is going to be my first race back since I cracked my wrist last summer.I'll be running Quad D probly and I have a friend that might run Quad C.

Tommy 17
02-20-2002, 07:25 PM
hey guyz i may show up at challenger this weekend but i won't be racing... i will be a good old spectator:D haha... i want to go see what i am up again this summer... i need a few more mods or i would race right now

Mity Mo
02-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Been to 3 races this year so far and taken three holeshots and wins. To be completely honest there wasnt anyone actually there at the track that was very race ready and competitive yet. Its still a little cold here in St Louis. Cant wait to get some good competition at the track when it warms up a little. Mo

TRX250XFIRE
02-21-2002, 09:04 PM
my first race is may 11 in mexico ny, im sooooo excited, riding is all i have been thinking about and i finally got all my stuff on yesterday!! me and 4 of my friends are all racing this year so it was be a good time! i just have dreams about racing every night, yesterday it was 50 but tomaro it is supposed to be 30, so it is cooling down. this saterday a track that is located right out side of my town is starting to build. hes going ama this year and hes a really cool guy,im going to go up and help him on it......but all i can think about is racing now!

fourwhls
02-22-2002, 08:27 AM
Our season starts next weekend Mar 3rd. MX at Elizabeth city, NC. I hope the weather holds out for us, I hate riding MX in cold weather.