PDA

View Full Version : walsh vs. roll

mxracer89
12-31-2003, 06:26 PM
walsh with pep or roll with elka

i love the way walsh looks and i really like pep and roll just has proven performance but i dont no witch one to go with...i really like a low fealing to the quad to so what do you think is the better bye

mxracer89
12-31-2003, 06:26 PM
sry lol this is going to go on a yfz 450

gibson400ex
12-31-2003, 07:56 PM
where are you located? but if i were you it would be i dno actually:p both of them are top of the line atv products....

If money aint a options- i'd get the roll/elka

or maybe if you cant spend over 2300 go with the walsh......

kind of hard to say.......this is a hard one......tell us what you decide:)

jst
01-01-2004, 12:04 AM
I had Roll on my R w/ZPS,and now have Walsh w/ZPS on my Cannondale.I can't really fault either but like the Walsh better cuz of heim joints at the frame mounts.just my .02

gibson400ex
01-01-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by jst
I had Roll on my R w/ZPS,and now have Walsh w/ZPS on my Cannondale.I can't really fault either but like the Walsh better cuz of heim joints at the frame mounts.just my .02

you have it on your cannondale.......sweet:D we have herrmann and pep.......do you have pictures of your cannondale? were you the one who was selling your cannondale?it had like a pep zps conversion?

jst
01-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Thats me.Gibson400ex I sent ya some pics to your email.

jst
01-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Gibson400ex,I cant find your address,send it to me and i will shoot ya some pics

gibson400ex
01-01-2004, 02:11 PM
ok it is gibson400ex@aol.com

fastexgirl4c
01-03-2004, 06:46 PM
get walsh.....walsh has the top of the line shi t i should knw .. most of my quad is walsh....their quads are really nice 2.. i own one of them well my dad does lol

good luck

rob-u/21
01-05-2004, 10:43 AM
I dont think there will be that much of a price difference. I would buy the ones that will arrive quicker.

EvilJester400EX
01-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Walsh/PEP. I've never liked Elka shocks.

gibson400ex
01-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Walsh

IMO i'd get a walsh/pep setup like eviljester just said. Walsh is a great guy who makes great products! WAY TO GO MIKE&NATE DOGG!!!!!!

roostin_dale
01-14-2004, 10:40 AM
roll with elka....

I'm assuming i will be seing your new YFZ at Casey this year???

mxracer89
01-14-2004, 03:08 PM
lol.....well im not saying anything right now but i will problable end up with my ex agin this year.....i think im just going to race b class agin and win it and then next year i will be getting one and decking the hell out of it and race A...... you need to let me race that cannidale some time done there...or at least let me ride it. i'v never rode one befor

roostin_dale
01-14-2004, 03:26 PM
ill let ya ride the cannondale sometime....no prob.

I think you are fast enough to race A class....you could probably finish pretty good...

You wont even recognice my 250x...I am setting it up for youth procdution nationals....
Red frame, Blue fullbore, 400ex +2+1 a-arms, 400ex TCS shocks, raptor rear shock....i should throw in some good finishes in the B class considering i did pretty good last year(for a 250x). i got a new Curtis sparks 300cc stroker engine. Will you be at the February 7th and 8th races???

WalshKFX
01-15-2004, 08:30 PM
def. get walsh. there stuff is just sick. the heim joints are alot better. imo get walsh/pep cant beat it for the price

mxracer89
01-15-2004, 09:34 PM
well concendering my fourwheeler is in a hundered pecies right now and im not even close to getting it finish im not sure....i dout it because i hate racing in the cold....i should be there by march.....i think that i could run with the a's but im going to get a new fourwheeler befor i do that....can't wait to see what yours looks like tho.....you just have to do one thing for me this year and beat chris ohl on that kandk atv that he just bought im not sure that if you sall it or not at the last couple of races but i think if you nut up and do some jumps its posible..

roostin_dale
01-16-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by mxracer89
well concendering my fourwheeler is in a hundered pecies right now and im not even close to getting it finish im not sure....i dout it because i hate racing in the cold....i should be there by march.....i think that i could run with the a's but im going to get a new fourwheeler befor i do that....can't wait to see what yours looks like tho.....you just have to do one thing for me this year and beat chris ohl on that kandk atv that he just bought im not sure that if you sall it or not at the last couple of races but i think if you nut up and do some jumps its posible..

haha..my parents were watching him and they said he isn't a good rider he just has a fast quad.

I was getting a little better those last two races. I was doing that double double....and i could double that tripple. Its just so hard to do on a 250x. I should be doing a little better this year too since i have a 400ex front end and raptor rear end. I passed the other Chris on that yellow 440ex and i passed 2 A riders.

mxracer89
01-16-2004, 09:51 PM
ya well just try to do your best...