PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Banshee Parts FOR SALE

stamperbob
12-31-2003, 06:35 AM
IM SELLING SOME PARTS OFF MY 99 BANSHEE THAT I PARTED OUT ON EBAY A FEW MONTHS AGO BUT DIDNT GET AROUND TO PUTTING THE REST ON THERE YET.

Here is what I have left:

1. Motor with fresh Rebuilt 30 over with wiseco pistons, Hinson Basket, barnett Clutches, case has been busted but welded and does not leak oil, also comes with a new set of ebc clutches still in package with springs, motor hasnt ran in about a year but ran right before i parted the bike out so should start right up, starts on first kick if warm

2. Plastics, they are red stock 99 with alba graphics, also have seat with ceet cover also alba that goes with graphics, have some scratches on them but still in decent shape, fronts have been trimmed, also have radiator shroud and gas tank cover plastic

3. Stock 99 Gas Tank with petcock

4. X-33 Durablue Axle with billet hubs, in great shape also for banshee

5. 99 Frame for banshee, broke once where footpeg bolts to frame but welded back on and is like new, most likely stronger than stock

6. Airbox for 99 banshee still in good shape comes with k+N Filter thats still in good shape also

I also have some carbs and some other small stuff, just let me know if you are interested in all or any of these items and also what you will give and ill get back to ya

Email me at stamperbob@aol.com

Jake250ex
02-23-2004, 07:33 PM
whats the bottom $ on motor

06-25-2005, 08:49 PM
pic of all the plastic

Blasta400ex
06-25-2005, 09:03 PM
stop bringing back these old *** threads.....