PDA

View Full Version : a-arm colors

speedy400
12-30-2003, 02:49 PM
Well my stock a-arms most all the paint it worn away on the bottom arms and 1/4 the paint on the top. The guy I got my 400ex from painted them red because he bent 1 a-arm and with one new stock arm it'd look funny. Anyways, I can't get them PCed because they are stock and they have the rubber on the joints and that would melt in the curing process for PCing. So I have no choice but to find some good primer and respray-paint them.What color do you guys think'd be cool?The main colors on my quad is mostly fire engine red/the stock red plastic color, black ceet seat covor,candy apple blue swinger, other than that, nerfs are grey and a little bit of flat black...what'd you suggest? sorry for the long post....thanks-darren

03400EX_Nacs
12-30-2003, 05:24 PM
i think black would go right wouldnt it? and it would be kool it you might get some small stickers and made them say something on the front of the a-arms

zfire_28
12-31-2003, 06:50 AM
blue to match the swinger

redroost85
12-31-2003, 08:51 AM
I painted my lower a's Rustoleum Sunrise red. It matches pretty good to the other reds on my quad. It has held up pretty decent too. I did the top a's a flat Rustoleum silver as well as the majority of the frame.

It looks pretty good I must say, lol!:)