PDA

View Full Version : places to ride in delaware

keithg
12-30-2003, 07:46 AM
Why do cops always come to my riding spots and ruin everything?just the other day three cops pulled in to the industrial park i was riding at on yamaha warriors. they came in all black and tryed to chase us away.now i am on a cr 125 with alot of work done to it and these four stroke 350s are quik but they had no chance of catchin me.they killed are riding spot and made us all go home.to all you pigs out there go by a dirt bike or a four wheeler and go riding so you can leave every one else alone!

sickmojave
12-30-2003, 07:53 AM
Did you have permisson to ride there or were you trespassing?

Pappy
12-30-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by keithg
Why do cops always come to my riding spots and ruin everything?just the other day three cops pulled in to the industrial park i was riding at on yamaha warriors. they came in all black and tryed to chase us away.now i am on a cr 125 with alot of work done to it and these four stroke 350s are quik but they had no chance of catchin me.they killed are riding spot and made us all go home.to all you pigs out there go by a dirt bike or a four wheeler and go riding so you can leave every one else alone!

this is a prime example of why dirt bikes and quads have a bad reputation. you obviously have no respect for the law or private property.

btw....you will recieve no sympathy from the majority of this site on your actions.

keithg
12-30-2003, 08:14 AM
i know the man that owns the property and he is cool with everyone riding there but the cops still come.

hondafox440
12-30-2003, 08:16 AM
Did you think of telling the cops this, and maybe showing them that you have written permission to be there instead of running?

Pappy
12-30-2003, 08:16 AM
i know the man that owns the property and he is cool with everyone riding there but the cops still come.

then why run?

keithg
12-30-2003, 08:21 AM
if cops are starting to chase you any body would run

Pappy
12-30-2003, 08:22 AM

boy are we in trouble.

if you have permission to be there you dont run!!! they arent going to shoot you....well maybe if you are this ate up with the dumbazz

sickmojave
12-30-2003, 08:29 AM

somebody has seen to many episodes of COPS.

keithg
12-30-2003, 08:33 AM
cops in delaware have been known to impound bikes regardless of wether or not u have permission to ride were u are

Insider
12-30-2003, 08:35 AM
isnt there any hope in our youth? or are they all doomed to be arrogant of our countrys laws.

lemme guess....your black...early 20's....so naturally the cops chase you when they see you. wrong your about 15 and you dont have permission to ride the property and you are pissed because the cops are doing thier job. i hope when they catch you you recieve a love lump from a baton.

ex kid
12-30-2003, 08:47 AM
www.bluediamondpark.com

dumass