PDA

View Full Version : bad friggen mood

adrenaline
12-30-2003, 02:06 AM
im at a party tonite with a grl i went to school with...at her apartment..ok well its like 2:30 and me and my friends are leaving and i notice 100's of cd's all over the parking lot...yes they r my friends...then i go to the car the door is wide open some1 broke into the car then i realize my brand new only wore it tonite $300 coat wasn't there...i was ready to kill this kid i thought it was, and still want to...im just so pissed that some1 would do this and the fact that i think i know who did it ima ina rage..so i made a police report thank god my friend has full insurance and i have the receit to get my money back but still it makes me sick on the people that you think your friends with could do this i mean at a party where every1 is supposed to have fun :huh ?! there are so many words i want to use right now but this is a family oriented website..ughhh argghhhhh :grr: :mad:

batgeek
12-30-2003, 02:08 AM
chit happens in life...emotions happen...life goes on.

just remember to learn from it.

zfire_28
12-30-2003, 02:46 AM
nothing worse than a theif!!!!!!:mad:

hondafox440
12-30-2003, 05:44 AM
Im pissed too. I woke up at 7:00AM to go snowboarding (I usually go to bed around 3 or 4 ish so this was a big deal for me) and my buddy calls and says we aren't going because its supposed to rain :(

400exmom
12-30-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by zfire_28
nothing worse than a theif!!!!!!:mad: word

hondafox440
12-30-2003, 06:09 AM
Well, a terrorist..

UglyMotha™
12-30-2003, 07:00 AM
:huh allllllllllllllrighty then..........

BlazingYamahaYz
12-30-2003, 07:16 AM
that sucks...luckily everything will be payed for....my night was go to bed at 10, wake up at 12 and throw up, go back to sleep, wake up at 3:30 and throw up.....sweet and sour chicken and the stomach flu do NOT mix well:eek:

12-30-2003, 07:51 AM
Dont you hate it when people that you thought were "good" freinds with you do some dumbazz stuff. Me and my buddy built an ice shanty together, the biggest one otta all of are friends and there lock got broke so we let them keep all their ogger, 2 propane tanks, tons of tip ups and poles for about a week, come to find out his dad wants them back and we had other stuff planned for that day so we couldnt go out there and unlock it, my buddy goes out there and they broke into are shack and took all their stuff:grr: well i wasnt too mad since they put all the door hinges back on. Then last night were all at my buddys house and we go to a diff. friends house and they say that the other "friends" who broke into are shack were just there and are going there again with like 5 people to smoke pot, of course that means they broke in, AGAIN:grr: If you are wondering why i am soo mad about this is because i had a propane heater in there worth 80$ that ISNT mine. And last year this kid lit mine and a freinds on fire, burning it to nothing, which we didnt really care becuz we didnt know what to do with it, but this year we built one worth alot of money and i dont need it being F'ed with. Anyone got any suggestions.

Pappy
12-30-2003, 07:52 AM
find new friends:confused:

12-30-2003, 07:53 AM
does the kid who did it have a car too?:devil:

12-30-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Quit yer whining, how'd you like to go out and find your quad trailer, quad, and all your gear gone?

I never leave my babies in an unsafe spot where they can get stolen so i can not reply to this question:o

Pappy
12-30-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by bobby88
I never leave my babies in an unsafe spot where they can get stolen so i can not reply to this question:o

i cant wait to see a post from him when misfortune does strike him

12-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Neither do I.
Would you consider a well lit parking lot at a race, the trailer locked to the truck, lots of people walking around, and you could glance over from the bleachers and see them, unsafe?
I got hit by pros, or someone with big cohoonas, or both...

Didnt the cops catch whoever it was? I mean come on a big race trailer just stolen or did they actually get away?

Insider
12-30-2003, 08:32 AM
Didnt the cops catch whoever it was? I mean come on a big race trailer just stolen or did they actually get away?

did you get ignorant pills for christmas or are you just stupid? if thieves can steal an entire tractor and trailer dont you think they could steal a trailer and some quads?

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 08:38 AM
Some of you think you got it sooooo bad....Well yesterday I was talking to my g/f online...and her dad needed the comp but she goes I really need to talk to you so Imma call you,it's important.Well she calls and it gets really quiet.I asked her what was wrong and she goes"I feel weird telling you this,but I might be pregnant"My heart dropped...Im only 15!:huh She's gonna go get a test soon...Im praying to god she isn't....

Pappy
12-30-2003, 08:39 AM
someone forgot thier "jimmy hat":macho

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 08:41 AM
nope...I wore my raincoat AND she is on B.C patch.

SGA
12-30-2003, 08:42 AM
It was a regular 12 foot open trailer with two quads on it. Believe me, I tried to get them back. Made police reports, and checked out the local riding areas around there for a few months.
Its like they vanished off the face of the earth.
I found out later that a ring of pro quad thiefs had been working that area in north florida, and taking them out of state to sell.

Pappy
12-30-2003, 08:42 AM
well i hope it works out for ya. maybe it was her first time...that will alter her cycle.

(dont ask me how i know this:rolleyes: )

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 08:44 AM
I know for a fact it isn't her first time....but its weird...she's been going through alot of stress and thats what I suggested...so it is either that or Im a daddy....I hope it is stress!!!

SGA
12-30-2003, 08:45 AM
See now adrenaline?
The Jacket just doesnt seem so important. You could have had your quads stolen or even worse, your GF pregnant!

Pappy
12-30-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
I know for a fact it isn't her first time...

hell you aint got nothing going for you in this story:devil:

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 08:47 AM
***edited***

a bit more info then we needed;)

SORRU:p

12-30-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Insider
did you get ignorant pills for christmas or are you just stupid? if thieves can steal an entire tractor and trailer dont you think they could steal a trailer and some quads?

nope no ignorant pills here.:cool: And nope, i dont see how saying that statement made me stupid? Never heard about any thieves stealing a whole tractor, usually they just take a wheel:huh :eek2:

Samson
12-30-2003, 09:00 AM
she goes"I feel weird telling you this,but I might be pregnant"My heart dropped...Im only 15!

Don't dance if you can't pay the fiddler. You're too freakin young to be doing anything but drooling over the underwear section in the Sears catalog!

15 years old...GOOD GRIEF!!!

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 09:03 AM
Well you'll really $/-/!+ when you kno I lost it when I was 13.... Kids these days are having sex at younger and younger ages...its becoming a common thing.

Brad
12-30-2003, 09:10 AM
Well you'll really $/-/!+ when you kno I lost it when I was 13.... Kids these days are having sex at younger and younger ages...its becoming a common thing.

d'oh your not supposed to tell them that...lmao

13 was my 1st time too...

lil400exman
12-30-2003, 09:10 AM
well sure its common but does it make it right? ;)

Samson
12-30-2003, 09:12 AM
Yep, you're the reason my daughter will be locked up when she a teen!

Probably drive a minivan too. Hope her daddy doesn't have a shotgun!

Samson
12-30-2003, 09:21 AM
What am I saying, he doesn't even have a license :eek2: What'd you do lean her over your bicycle? :confused:

lil400exman
12-30-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Samson
What am I saying, he doesn't even have a license :eek2: What'd you do lean her over your bicycle? :confused:
its skary.............anyone ever heard of taking there time getting engaged and then married? seems like a whole new idea to people today.............maybe i am just old school but kids need to realize that doin it isnt just a game and has serious consequences!:mad:

dbsbl1
12-30-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
maybe i am just old school but kids need to realize that doin it isnt just a game and has serious consequences!:mad:

No chit, most of them can't handle themselves let alone an infant. I just hope she isn't, cuz if she is...kiss your riding time goodbye.

Samson
12-30-2003, 09:33 AM
My wife's gotten pregnant twice while on birth control pills. I don't think some realize that accidents can and do happen OR the amount of responsibility involved in raising a child.

Otherwise, they'd just take extra long showers! :D

MOFO
12-30-2003, 09:40 AM
You're too freakin young to be doing anything but drooling over the underwear section in the Sears catalog!

LMGDAO!!!!

12-30-2003, 10:07 AM
a year ago, i woke up from my nap to find the mexican druglord that lives down the street from me tryin to get into my garage. my dog started barkin and i woke up and looked out the door and there he was punching in digits on my keypad. i was ready to go out there and grill his ***** for two reasons.

1. he woke me up from my nap (usually, i wouldnt be so pissed but i was dreaming about the first time me and my g/f made out:D :p )
2. this was the second time that he has tried to break into our garage.
i have proof of it cause it was recorded on our security camera

SGA
12-30-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by N.C REDNECK2433
this was the second time that he has tried to break into our garage.
You need a security camera? Mexican drug lords? Its time to move!

MotoX3
12-30-2003, 10:11 AM
a year ago, i woke up from my nap to find the mexican druglord that lives down the street from me tryin to get into my garage. my dog started barkin and i woke up and looked out the door and there he was punching in digits on my keypad. i was ready to go out there and grill his ***** for two reasons.

1. he woke me up from my nap (usually, i wouldnt be so pissed but i was dreaming that me and my g/f were making out:D :p )
i have proof of it cause it was recorded on our security camera :huh

12-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by SGA
You need a security camera? Mexican drug lords? Its time to move! maybe i went a little overboard with calling them druglords but they have a big white van that they sell drugs in. it has a cover up as a burrito van. their son got suspended for selling cocaine at school. they are close enough to druglords

MotoX3
12-30-2003, 10:31 AM
maybe i went a little overboard with calling them druglords but they have a big white van that they sell drugs in. it has a cover up as a burrito van. their son got suspended for selling cocaine at school. they are close enough to druglords only suspended for selling cocaine?:huh .....here(and im guessing alot of other places)that would mean immediate expulsion:confused:

12-30-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by MotoX3
only suspended for selling cocaine?:huh .....here(and im guessing alot of other places)that would mean immediate expulsion:confused: he got suspended for the rest of the year.
and get this.a few months after he tried to break into the garage, he got all doped up and went and vandalized our neighbors mobile home. and our neighbor was in afghanistan at the time. they got this new thing now for juvinile hall that when you get a certain amount of points, then you go to juvinile hall. if it werent for that, he would be in right now.

MotoX3
12-30-2003, 10:41 AM
. they got this new thing now for juvinile hall that when you get a certain amount of points, then you go to juvinile hall. if it werent for that, he would be in right now. so it would kinda be like frequent law-breaker points?:p :devil:

UglyMotha™
12-30-2003, 10:56 AM
"And on next weeks episode of Days or our Lives"

Chanman420q
12-30-2003, 11:41 AM
ok i read the first page, then skipped the second and read the 3rd and it went from stealing a coat to selling coke.

so ill lay down my .03cents cuz to me its worth more :D

i had 120 bucks stolen from me outa my gym locker in school, i was suspended for 3 days for threatening the dirt bag who did it, and what did he get? nothing. i know it was him, he was in my previous class and i had taken my wallet out to show this girl my permitt and he said " nice lil stash of money u got there " i was like yea, cashed my pay check last night, well i went to gym, he was in that class too, i changed, left, he was still in there, he came out, i talked with him an ****, then he went back in the locker room, came back out, then when we went back to change he was in there before me again, so he had over 3 oppertunities to steal it. I know it was him and if i ever hear him bragging about it hes done.

and as far as coke, and drugs in our school, thats like a minor offence. Some kid in my study hall got suspended for 4 days for taking rezzin hits in class. its just a joke

SGA
12-30-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
"And on next weeks episode of Days or our Lives"
In my best announcers voice :o

And next week on "As the quad wheel turns"
Thorns car is broken into, a jacket taken, but find out what really got stolen!:eek:. Rock stands guard over his quad with a shotgun because of mexican druglords:bandit:, and Ridge bites fingernails waiting for his GF's test results, but is he the real daddy?:eek2:

Samson
12-30-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by SGA
In my best announcers voice :o

And next week on "As the quad wheel turns"
Thorns car is broken into, a jacket taken, but find out what really got stolen:eek:! Rock stands guard over his quad with a shotgun because of mexican druglords:bandit:, and Ridge bites fingernails waiting for his GF's test results, but is he the real daddy?:eek2:

LMAO! You're baaad!!!

MOFO
12-30-2003, 11:58 AM

1. he woke me up from my nap (usually, i wouldnt be so pissed but i was dreaming about the first time me and my g/f made out:D :p )

you've done nothing but lie to everyone on this forum....now you expect us to believe this story?!?!?

..shall I bother to bring up your past with every post that was a lie???

Chanman420q
12-30-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
you've done nothing but lie to everyone on this forum....now you expect us to believe this story?!?!?

..shall I bother to bring up your past with every post that was a lie???

no no, he was making out with his girl friend, want him to finsh that part..

.. PS im a lefty:eek2: :devil:

UglyMotha™
12-30-2003, 12:02 PM
I just find it kinda korny that a mexican druglord moved all the way to n. carolina, what was he thinking :huh

MOFO
12-30-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
I just find it kinda korny that a mexican druglord moved all the way to n. carolina, what was he thinking :huh

last time I checked when he was using his "other" user id's that got banned, he claimed to be from WV... who knows... you cant believe ANYTHING from this little punk...

UglyMotha™
12-30-2003, 12:06 PM
hmmm, he does kinda smell like re-fryed beans :o

TGW_400ex
12-30-2003, 01:03 PM
Wow:eek2: :huh :confused: :eek:

TGW_400ex
12-30-2003, 01:06 PM
Some of you think you got it sooooo bad....Well yesterday I was talking to my g/f online...and her dad needed the comp but she goes I really need to talk to you so Imma call you,it's important.Well she calls and it gets really quiet.I asked her what was wrong and she goes"I feel weird telling you this,but I might be pregnant"My heart dropped...Im only 15!:huh She's gonna go get a test soon...Im praying to god she isn't....

WTF 15? too early! If u really like this girl y do u take a dumb risk that can f*** up both your lives. Sometime u need to think how much a girl means to you

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 01:08 PM
Some of you think you got it sooooo bad....Well yesterday I was talking to my g/f online...and her dad needed the comp but she goes I really need to talk to you so Imma call you,it's important.Well she calls and it gets really quiet.I asked her what was wrong and she goes"I feel weird telling you this,but I might be pregnant"My heart dropped...Im only 15!:huh She's gonna go get a test soon...Im praying to god she isn't.... Dude...you better pray!! I was taggin' the pink at you age and by 16 had twin boys,Im not where I'd like to be in life b/c of it.I had to go from a kid to a man over night...and I did it!! most do not!!

your life will change in every aspect of it, no more goin' out partying and playing, you WILL miss alot of good/fun times w/ pals and thats just the way it is,it wont be" what can I get for my quad" or anything remotely close to it,it'll be time to learn what responsability REALLY is, I was lucky enough to have help from my mom w/ a place to stay(a home w/o rent,power bill,food...chit,even toilet paper))...but when it came to diapers,formula,doctor bills,medacine etc...chit got rough!!!!

Then 1 of you has to make a decision about whos going to work and who's gonna stay home w/ the kid, try being 16 and have to pay $800 in DayCare a month...,I sure hope you 2 have understanding/helpful parents b/c your gonna need them, if not be ready to get to what lifes about...b/c you just opened that door! :rolleyes: Not trying to scare you at all..,just have been there myself,Time to step into the world of reality!

Now my kids are 16...and you can bank Im worried:( ,the rest of you youngin's better take notes!!

Samson
12-30-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Then 1 of you has to make a decision about whos going to work and who's gonna stay home w/ the kid, try being 16 and have to pay $800 in DayCare a month

Don't forget the cost of diapers, formula and health insurance. You just added another $4to$500 per month(maybe more). Swing that on minimum wage.

Now throw in Christmas, b-days, clothes, college savings...:huh

adrenaline
12-30-2003, 01:29 PM
Sga...im pretty much over the fact it got stolen...i was just making a coment about it on this "open forum" saying i was pisst ya no im not comparing myself to any of you who have problems..:devil:

UglyMotha™
12-30-2003, 01:34 PM
I have problems http://www.offroadrangers.com/forum/images/smilies/smashfreakB.gif

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 01:36 PM
Don't forget the cost of diapers, formula and health insurance. You just added another $4to$500 per month(maybe more). Swing that on minimum wage.

Now throw in Christmas, b-days, clothes, college savings...:huh lol...I did throw that in there( my writing sucks..I know haha)but yeah...hes right about that too,baby clothes cost a fortune so hopefully you have some "hand -me-downs" in the family, Gods gonna test your will, and you cannot fail!!

Nothings worse that ppl that bring babys into the world and dont take care of them, just pisses me off bad, Im not saying that to you directly..you havent got the chance yet...but your gonna;)

Samson
12-30-2003, 01:38 PM
[B]lol...I did throw that in there( my writing sucks..I know haha)but yeah...hes right about that too,baby clothes cost a fortune so hopefully you have some "hand -me-downs" in the family, Gods gonna test your will, and you cannot fail!!

OOPS! Sorry, My reading's worse than your writing! ;)

adrenaline
12-30-2003, 02:27 PM
lol this is the new exriders councling thread..if you have problems post them here and add to this mess...haha the anouncer thing is funny you gotta do it and sound like the guy on the previews that sound like he smoked 10 packs of cigs a day for like 30 years...
hahaha..tune in next week to see.....15 yr old boy wet pants cause he doesnt kno what to do with himself...guy kill the n. carolina mexican drug cartel in an attemp to steal quad....and mofo threaten kid in locker room...to only not get money back and get....4 days suspension...all next week on.....AS THE QUAD WHEEL TURNS...

i think we got ourselves a winning tv drama serious...

sparky450AR
12-30-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
chit happens in life...emotions happen...life goes on.

just remember to learn from it.

you always have been the god of knowledge

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by adrenaline
lol this is the new exriders councling thread..if you have problems post them here and add to this mess...haha the anouncer thing is funny you gotta do it and sound like the guy on the previews that sound like he smoked 10 packs of cigs a day for like 30 years...
hahaha..tune in next week to see.....15 yr old boy wet pants cause he doesnt kno what to do with himself...guy kill the n. carolina mexican drug cartel in an attemp to steal quad....and mofo threaten kid in locker room...to only not get money back and get....4 days suspension...all next week on.....AS THE QUAD WHEEL TURNS...

i think we got ourselves a winning tv drama serious... haha, James Earl Jones would be a good voice for it

Didnt mean to preach like that ,but I hate seeing kids have kids,probably b/c it happened to me:rolleyes:

12-30-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by adrenaline

i think we got ourselves a winning tv drama serious... you left a few things out, let me fix it for you. teenager kills 13 year old mexican wannabe druglord in attempt to steal quad after he is woken from his nap.

MOFO
12-30-2003, 03:27 PM
guy kill the mexican drug lord? how about me! i was having a dream of the first time that i made out with my g/f. he woke me up! that stupid pothead:grr:

I suggest you quit BS'ing everyone.

Samson
12-30-2003, 03:27 PM
guy kill the mexican drug lord? how about me! i was having a dream of the first time that i made out with my g/f. he woke me up! that stupid pothead:grr:

I think Redneck needs one of those extra long showers too!!! :D

12-30-2003, 03:28 PM
last time I checked when he was using his "other" user id's that got banned, he claimed to be from WV... who knows... you cant believe ANYTHING from this little punk... i never said i was from WV. i go on weekend trips up there

MOFO
12-30-2003, 03:29 PM
i never said i was from WV. i go on weekend trips up there

how about your other accounts... one was Raptor660 and skylineracer... which you claimed to be from there if I recall correctly...so who knows where you live.

BTW, here is the link where you said you got hired as a fireman in War, WV.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71857&highlight=Raptor660

lil400exman
12-30-2003, 03:37 PM
haha, James Earl Jones would be a good voice for it

Didnt mean to preach like that ,but I hate seeing kids have kids,probably b/c it happened to me:rolleyes:
i will not make that mistake! i will only tap into the pink when i am married and ready to cause i know what can happen! i have had this happen to a few close friends and now they are barely making enough for there kids to eat...........i usually buy the parents and kids clothes to help cause its my sister and brother and law...........so think before u act cause everyhting has consequences and u choose if its gonna be good or bad!

12-30-2003, 03:52 PM
a 300 dollar coat? a 40 dollar one does just as good

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 05:40 PM
I just got a phone call as soon as I got home from practice:(

It was MY mom I cant stand her.....she's so annoying!

But I did find out that my g/f is not pregnant and I wont be a daddy....For now...Man that is a HUGE relief!Thank you all for talking to me.

AlaskaSpeed
12-30-2003, 06:04 PM
http://home.gci.net/~jbfrench/pigeon1.jpg

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 06:07 PM
Hey Alaska just because you didn't hit puberty til you were 20 dont mean anything...It will be ok bud...I didn't post on here to here your bull!@#%

Samson
12-30-2003, 06:08 PM
Nah, if you're not a stupid teenager, you used to be.

batgeek
12-30-2003, 06:11 PM
but he's right...can't argue with that.

stupid people piss me off. stupid kids make me want to vote for a mercy killing law.

difference between the 2:

stupid people know better, yet they still do stupid stuff.
stupid kids THINK they know better, and STILL do stupid stuff.

chucked
12-30-2003, 06:13 PM
but he's right...can't argue with that.

stupid people piss me off. stupid kids make me want to vote for a mercy killing law.

difference between the 2:

stupid people know better, yet they still do stupid stuff.
stupid kids THINK they know better, and STILL do stupid stuff.
im afraid I have to agree

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 06:14 PM
How can anyone call me stupid for having sex?

Atleast Im not one of the kids that sit around town smoking pot or doing drugs!

This was a bad incident!Somone earlier was right S/-/!+ does happen.I still get A's and B's...Varsity in 3 sports.Imma start racing next year.

gibson400ex
12-30-2003, 06:15 PM
I just got a phone call as soon as I got home from practice:(

It was MY mom I cant stand her.....she's so annoying!

But I did find out that my g/f is not pregnant and I wont be a daddy....For now...Man that is a HUGE relief!Thank you all for talking to me.

Dude we are just telling you 15 is to young. Were you protected? If you thought your girl was pregnant probably not.......:o

Dont be Young n Stupid

gibson400ex
12-30-2003, 06:16 PM
even though im only 14 im just letting you know..........:o

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Actually she didn't want to considering she is on birth control.BUT.I refuse to have sex without a condom.There is no way I would take that chance.

MotoX3
12-30-2003, 06:17 PM
had your g/f been pregnant you would have been a nervous wreck worrying and asking us for help...but shes not so now you just go back to normal.....learn something from the experience.....not saying im smarter than you but there are people on here that know what there talking about

gibson400ex
12-30-2003, 06:18 PM
and what would you do without your mom? nothing. You would probably be out on the streets.......so be glad you have a mom and dad.......i didnt have a dad for 2 years becasue he was sent to jail..........and i am serious to

gibson400ex
12-30-2003, 06:19 PM
not becasue of killing anyone or anything it was becasue of work.....he didnt hose down the job site he was working on and they arrested him for it even though it wasn't him........

chucked
12-30-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by gibson400ex
not becasue of killing anyone or anything it was becasue of work.....he didnt hose down the job site he was working on and they arrested him for it even though it wasn't him........
Whuu????:confused:

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 06:26 PM
OK.Im gonna clear this all up now so we can end the discussion about it.

1)She isn't pregnant and I thanked everyone for being here for me.You are all right if she was pregnant I would be p!$$in down my leg!I puked lastnight..

2)My parents are divorced so I basically dont have a mom.She calls me only during holidays to see me THATS IT.

3)I'm not being a prick to any of you.ALMOST everyone on this site is more experienced in life than me.BUT I have went through alot. I just dont like being called dumb for my choices I hear this enough from my parent.I just needed someone else to talk to about this and I thank you ALL.

batgeek
12-30-2003, 06:27 PM
ummm you have friends??

posting your problems on a message board to people you DON"T EVEN F*CKING KNOW is pathetic.

MotoX3
12-30-2003, 06:27 PM
no problem...:)

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 06:28 PM
I HAVE BEEN HERE A YEAR LONGER THAN YOU BATQUEER.SO BITE ME.

chucked
12-30-2003, 06:29 PM
lol, batqueer

batgeek
12-30-2003, 06:32 PM
oh i see, sooooo

your internet friends are better than your real life ones....even more pathetic.

MOFO
12-30-2003, 06:35 PM
I HAVE BEEN HERE A YEAR LONGER THAN YOU BATQUEER.SO BITE ME.

and WTF does that have anything to do with anything posted here??? You keep this up and you might not be here much longer...

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-30-2003, 06:36 PM
ok...I will explain this for you batqueer...I am 15...which I have fiends around my age...I wonder how much tehy have been through compared to Pappy or 4 punks...etc...think before you speak numb nuts.

12-30-2003, 06:37 PM
how about your other accounts... one was Raptor660 and skylineracer... which you claimed to be from there if I recall correctly...so who knows where you live.

BTW, here is the link where you said you got hired as a fireman in War, WV.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71857&highlight=Raptor660 i worked as a volunteer the weekends i went up there. i directed traffic

batgeek
12-30-2003, 06:39 PM
go see a freakin counselor...

y'know, a professional....someone that does that for a living.

and namecalling...how juvenile. oh wait, i'm sorry, you are a kid. my bad.

12-30-2003, 06:40 PM
seems like everyone in this post is in a bad mood

MOFO
12-30-2003, 06:42 PM
i worked as a volunteer the weekends i went up there. i directed traffic

why dont you just drop this and fess up....trust me...its alot easier when you speak the truth. it was a lie then and its a lie now... I guess you still have that blaster or raptor or whatever you claim you had, huh?

MOFO
12-30-2003, 06:43 PM
seems like everyone in this post is in a bad mood

Nah, I just dont like liars.

would you like to explain this?
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83574&highlight=Raptor660 ... lying about never lying again....Hmmmm....

batgeek
12-30-2003, 06:45 PM
dumb kids put me in a bad mood.

i was happy fine dandy when i came into work today.

batgeek
12-30-2003, 06:47 PM
ok...I will explain this for you batqueer...I am 15...which I have fiends around my age...I wonder how much tehy have been through compared to Pappy or 4 punks...etc...think before you speak numb nuts.

use a PM...y'know that works here.

now ya got alot of people in your business. i critisized it and you got all defensive. others called you stupid and you got defensive.

your fault for posting your problems on an open message board. save yourself the heartache and PM people.

now maybe you might think before you post eh?

AlaskaSpeed
12-30-2003, 06:53 PM
How can anyone call me stupid for having sex?

Atleast Im not one of the kids that sit around town smoking pot or doing drugs!

This was a bad incident!Somone earlier was right S/-/!+ does happen.I still get A's and B's...Varsity in 3 sports.Imma start racing next year.

You, my friend are worse than stupid; because you just don't get it. In my book, and most parents' books; screwing up the life of a newborn baby is much worse than wasting your own life smoking pot, etc. Only a complete moron wouldn't see that..........

12-30-2003, 06:54 PM

Do you have parents:confused: If so, do they give a horses *** what you do, who your with, or were your at:confused:

If the anwser is NO good luck with being an adult since you decided to take on adult responsibilities..http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/thumb.gif

12-30-2003, 06:54 PM

..shall I bother to bring up your past with every post that was a lie??? security camera's dont lie

12-30-2003, 06:56 PM
why dont you just drop this and fess up....trust me...its alot easier when you speak the truth. it was a lie then and its a lie now... I guess you still have that blaster or raptor or whatever you claim you had, huh? nope, never did have a blaster or raptor

AtvMxRider
12-30-2003, 07:04 PM

Maybe you should think before you speak dumbass cause that made no sense:huh

12-30-2003, 07:05 PM

12-30-2003, 07:06 PM
I"m tired of hearing about peoples manhood...:o

12-30-2003, 07:09 PM
and last of all i wanted to show a pic of me doin a no footed can can on my wiener mobile...:blah:

gibson400ex
12-30-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Whuu????:confused:

i meant to say my dad went to jail for work problems he was on a job site his workers were tearing down a building and they didnt water the thing up so there wouldnt be any debre like dust and stuff and his workers didnt and so he was the boss and he was the one who got in trouble........

chucked
12-30-2003, 09:10 PM
i meant to say my dad went to jail for work problems he was on a job site his workers were tearing down a building and they didnt water the thing up so there wouldnt be any debre like dust and stuff and his workers didnt and so he was the boss and he was the one who got in trouble........
howd that get him put in jail?

SGA
12-30-2003, 09:20 PM
Theres no need for all of the name calling, Im surprised another Mod has not locked this down. Alot has been learned here, so lets all take it easy for awhile. Lifes to short for this.

gibson400ex
12-30-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by chucked
howd that get him put in jail?

i dno.....there was a lawyer thatd dint like him so he put him to jail......:( luckily he is out now:)

batgeek
12-30-2003, 09:44 PM
a lawyer cannot put you in jail.

anyways....no unlawful imprisonment lawsuit?? no appeal?

WTF?

chucked
12-30-2003, 09:45 PM
i dno.....there was a lawyer thatd dint like him so he put him to jail......:( luckily he is out now:)
yep peopel can sue over everything, someone got hurt where I ride and they are sueing the owner of the property so they shut the place down, I went riding this afternoon w/o knowing it had been shut down and GUESS WHO GOT A HEFTY FINE!!!!

adrenaline
12-30-2003, 10:27 PM
ummm you have friends??

posting your problems on a message board to people you DON"T EVEN F*CKING KNOW is pathetic.

....i was bored and mad, and seeing this to be an "open forum" i posted somthing about a jackt so if you really dont care to be reading anything that may be in this thread...why bother? lmao

batgeek
12-30-2003, 10:30 PM
ummmm being an "Open Forum" i can reply if i want.

just be prepared for critisism.

i have never had, nor will ever have, any problem pointing out stuff that bugs me or that i think is idiotic or pathetic.

adrenaline
12-30-2003, 10:34 PM
ummmm being an "Open Forum" i can reply if i want.

just be prepared for critisism.

i have never had, nor will ever have, any problem pointing out stuff that bugs me or that i think is idiotic or pathetic.

oh well then im so sorry that you have no time then to go and critisism when the name of the thread says pissed off mood....

soo hmm lets just go read and bark at people i mean is it really worth your time?

batgeek
12-30-2003, 10:35 PM
yep, it's well worth my time.

i'm at work and nothing is broke.

wilkin250r
12-31-2003, 02:49 AM
It could be worse. You could be ugly...

batgeek
12-31-2003, 02:51 AM
well i aint no pin-up poster! :p

ima blame my parents and sue them for passing me bad genes that kept me from my true calling....a Calvin Klein underwear model! :(

UglyMotha™
12-31-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
It could be worse. You could be ugly...

what's so bad bout being me :confused:

UglyMotha™
12-31-2003, 06:36 AM
and predator, all i got to say is hopefully when you hit puberity you'll do a little maturing mentally also

TGW_400ex
12-31-2003, 07:17 AM
Guys lay off Predator got the point that it was a bad decison gz

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-31-2003, 08:45 AM
Actually if I remember correctly TGW I posted that 2 pages ago?BUT thanks for throwing that in there:)

Pappy
12-31-2003, 08:46 AM
ok everyone get in a good mood NOW:devil: