PDA

View Full Version : my new pants are stained

Berry
12-29-2003, 07:16 PM
i got brand new fox race pants for christmas and they are red and white. i got them a little muddy the other day and my mom washed them, and she followed the directions on the tags, and the white parts on the pants are a little stained. she said she used chemicals and scrubbed but they still didnt come out. maybe theres a specific kind of chemicle too use? help me plz!

Berry
12-29-2003, 08:30 PM
bump

Woodsrider
12-29-2003, 08:30 PM
Are they stained with mud, or did the red run into the white?
If its mud try castrol super clean spray it on straight, let it sit for a while and then wash as directed. If the colors ran, takem back and pitch a fit:macho

12-29-2003, 08:33 PM
most white gear doesnt stay white very long

project450ex
12-29-2003, 08:34 PM
DUDE they are your fuc*ing riding pants... they get dirty, get over it :cool:

by the way it will not come out

gibson400ex
12-29-2003, 08:42 PM
first i thought you meant like you **** your pants...lol

ya i went riding through trails,pits,water and everythign with my fox race pants and it all came out..........

Woodsrider
12-29-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by project450ex

Yes it will. I have gotten coal stains, clay, and dried blood out of my gear.

Berry
12-29-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by project450ex
DUDE they are your fuc*ing riding pants... they get dirty, get over it :cool:

yeah that i paid 60$ for! i dont know about you but i dont have money fallin out of the sky on me. i will get these suckers dirty but i dont want them too look like crap after the first time i ride with them. i race and i dont want my gear stained up bad.

quadfamily
12-29-2003, 08:58 PM
They're going to get stained just face it. After I ride I just hose mine off and hang them from a nail in my shed and let them air dry. They're always dry by the next time I need them. Then every few months I'll actually wash them in the washing machine. Most of the stains come out but not all. And I don't really care, they're riding pants!

gibson400ex
12-29-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by quadfamily
They're going to get stained just face it. After I ride I just hose mine off and hang them from a nail in my shed and let them air dry. They're always dry by the next time I need them. Then every few months I'll actually wash them in the washing machine. Most of the stains come out but not all. And I don't really care, they're riding pants!

i know thats what there mean't for:)

Berry
12-29-2003, 09:06 PM
nooo there too keep ME from getting muddy and if i wreck not too mess up my skin:eek2: !!! obviously you guys dont take care of your equipment!

hondafox440
12-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Just because they are meant for the dirt doesn't mean you shouldn't clean them. If that is the case, why do you spend countless hours and dollars on your machines with polishing and powder coating and graphics if it doesn't matter what they look like? Why even bother washing them after riding? After all, they are meant for the dirt.

gibson400ex
12-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Berry
nooo there too keep ME from getting muddy and if i wreck not too mess up my skin:eek2: !!! obviously you guys dont take care of your equipment!

nope:devil: i just care about ma quads:devil:

batgeek
12-29-2003, 09:09 PM
gear gets stained, deal with it.

or i suggest drag racing on pavement or TT riding....those guys never get dirty.

gibson400ex
12-29-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
gear gets stained, deal with it.

or i suggest drag racing on pavement or TT riding....those guys never get dirty.

i know:mad:

gibson400ex
12-29-2003, 09:11 PM
i wish they did get dirty........so they would know how it feels

theTman
12-29-2003, 09:16 PM
they r fuggin riding pants..omGAY they r gonna get stained no matter what so git used to it

Berry
12-29-2003, 09:18 PM
i never in hell would have posted this topic if i knew you guys would respond like this....

gibson400ex
12-29-2003, 09:20 PM
i never in hell would have posted this topic if i knew you guys would respond like this....

sorry for bagging on you but you should off used zout when you got back from riding and let it soke in that for like 1 or 2 hours then scrub it out..............:)

quadfamily
12-29-2003, 09:25 PM
Who said I don't take care of my stuff? I told you I hose them off every time I get them dirty. I also wash my quad every time. It just isn't as important to me if I have stains left on my riding pants as long as I get all the dirt off.

Berry
12-29-2003, 11:27 PM
i understand that man. but i have 1 ride in these pants and i want them too look purdy for a LITTLE while!:blah:

EvilJester400EX
12-30-2003, 12:14 AM
Get black riding gear. It's what I use and you don't have to worry about those "god forsaken stains".

UglyMotha™
12-30-2003, 07:04 AM
i got brand new fox race pants for christmas and they are red and white. i got them a little muddy the other day and my mom washed them, and she followed the directions on the tags, and the white parts on the pants are a little stained. she said she used chemicals and scrubbed but they still didnt come out. maybe theres a specific kind of chemicle too use? help me plz!

go post your pic in the girls that ride thread :huh

that should take care of your stain

spincr4hire
12-30-2003, 07:17 AM
don't buy gear with white on it

biohazard1.2
12-30-2003, 07:20 AM
yeah...whole lotta help for Berry from a bunch of idiots who cannot figure out the setting on mom's washing machine.

spray on shout, let it sit (about 1 hour)(soak it good)
add a lil oxyclean on to the stain, and wash it with TIDE! on extra rinse setting.

this should do it.

Apparently, there are a lot of "unclean" lil people on here...respond if you R 1.:D

12-30-2003, 07:22 AM

Don't feel bad the first time i took my quad offroad I got it muddy...:mad: I was told when i bought it that all offroad trails are paved and that I'd never see mud...:cuss: I'm puttin the POS up for sale after the new year....:(

Pappy
12-30-2003, 07:23 AM
you dont know from mudd'n:devil:

SGA
12-30-2003, 07:42 AM
Spotless clean riding gear = Newbie
Put some shout on them, let sit awhile, then wash with Tide with bleach.
Dont expect not to get picked on with a question like yours. This site has the hardcore riders.

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 08:23 AM
sounds like he should trade his gear for a pair of loetards:rolleyes:haha

We ride /race in DIRT/Mud...thats why they call it offroad riding;)

dirtmomma
12-30-2003, 08:34 AM
Well I use Oxyclean in w/ all our riding gear & it works great. A scoop per load, & if thier bad rub them w/ DAWN dishsoap this does work I wear light purple & white & they are still that color!!

Insider
12-30-2003, 08:37 AM
it must be drew BERRYmore:rolleyes:

go roll in the mud you pansy;)

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 08:51 AM
berry....dirtmomma is right...try some Oxyclean (safe as bleach w/o the harmful chemicals lol),my pal got some and the stuff really works,give it a try....or trade up for a tu tu;)

zephead400ex
12-30-2003, 09:02 AM
quit your moaning...I have a hangover:grr: :macho

12-30-2003, 09:03 AM
We have our own oxyclean crew here on the sight, maybe email them and ask what they do to keep their faces and riding gear clean..:confused:

dirtmomma
12-30-2003, 09:08 AM
HELP I've fallen...............& can't get CLEAN :o :( dirt is good, mudd is good, oh hell IT'S ALLLLLLLL GOOD!!!!
It got this clean:D :D :D :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p2c05eca8929314e34c342f39c55576d7/fac69232.jpg

spliffy
12-30-2003, 09:13 AM
Yep yep... spray them down with the hose & then soak em in oxyclean or just wash them in the washer with oxyclean & they will get as clean as they can... but make sure that you spray most of the dirt of with the outside hose cuz or else the wife/mom gets real real pissy... not that I have ever done that before hahaha :devil:

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Rico
We have our own oxyclean crew here on the sight, maybe email them and ask what they do to keep their faces and riding gear clean..:confused: haha:D ..dudes gotta point:D :p

Dirtmomma...thats a sweet pic,..a big chit-eatin' grin from ear to ear:D Most of the ladies I know would have had the opposite reaction...and been ballin' their eyes out if they got muddy like that :D I might have to show that pic to most of the ppl I seem know:grr: lol

:cool:

quadfamily
12-30-2003, 10:26 AM
Pappy,
Damn, where did you capture that picture of the creature from the swamp??????????? Who is that anyway?

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by quadfamily
Pappy,
Damn, where did you capture that picture of the creature from the swamp??????????? Who is that anyway? man..you aint kiddin'...Im wondering how the guys breathing LOL

hondafox440
12-30-2003, 12:07 PM
You guys still aren't making sense about the whole "who cares if they are dirty" bit. If I spend that kind of money on gear, I want it to look good (and new), not like I just stole it from Goodwill. Just because something is designed for the dirt doesn't mean you shouldn't have to wash it or it doesn't matter if it gets dirty. Some people want to keep thier 400$ gear looking good. Lay off the kid.

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
You guys still aren't making sense about the whole "who cares if they are dirty" bit. If I spend that kind of money on gear, I want it to look good (and new), not like I just stole it from Goodwill. Just because something is designed for the dirt doesn't mean you shouldn't have to wash it or it doesn't matter if it gets dirty. Some people want to keep thier 400$ gear looking good. Lay off the kid. Yeah...your probably right, we were just bustin' his balls for sounding like a Sally..but when you put it that way it does make sence:o

Berry....sorry if I got your dirty fox riding pants all bunched in a wad, I was j/p haha:D

exrider505
01-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
You guys still aren't making sense about the whole "who cares if they are dirty" bit. If I spend that kind of money on gear, I want it to look good (and new), not like I just stole it from Goodwill. Just because something is designed for the dirt doesn't mean you shouldn't have to wash it or it doesn't matter if it gets dirty. Some people want to keep thier 400$ gear looking good. Lay off the kid.

I agree when I spend hard earned money on gear I want to keep it looking good, but I'm not going to cry over a spot. All he wanted was to find out the best way to keep his gear looking good and yall flooded the post with bs.

dirtmomma
01-04-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by exrider505
I agree when I spend hard earned money on gear I want to keep it looking good, but I'm not going to cry over a spot. All he wanted was to find out the best way to keep his gear looking good and yall flooded the post with bs.

:eek: THATZZZZZZZ RIGHT isnt' that what we're here for :eek2: :devil: j/p ah it's all good I think he figured out how to clean them up!!:blah: